Reminder that this is the highest rated album of the year

reminder that this is the highest rated album of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

neilcic.com/mouthmoods/
vimeo.com/187928964
youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw
m.soundcloud.com/nerdsoxx/sets/the-good-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder he is just a glorified newgrounds musician

Is it just on soundcloud?

yeah. Cause licensing.
Except his newgrounds music is attrocious, and judging his new music based on joke music like Ultimate Showdown is retarded.
The mouth trilogy and Spiritphone are legitimate, top tier musicianship.

I'm only a few minutes in but this actually makes me regret giving him money for spirit phone

makes me consider buying it again.
if you can honestly hate T.I.M.E or Wow Wow I gotta say, I'm glad I don't have to share albums like spirit phone with you

=numale-core at it's finest

>I'm glad I don't have to share albums like spirit phone with you
What does this mean other than you trying to take ownership of something that has literally nothing to do with you

I'm on back in black and this unforgivably stupid

>what does this mean
nothing, really, that's just how I feel.
It's not like I'm Your Dad isn't stupid.

How the fuck am I even supposed to know what song I'm on? This Soundcloud app is such literal garbage

>streaming music
neilcic.com/mouthmoods/

Yeah I had to install an app on my phone to listen to this literal fucking diarrhea

Wow Beatles mixed with dinosaur so funny omg

>highest rated
How do you know this? Is there some kinda metacritic equivalent for music?
I can agree with that, though, great album

reminder that this is AOTY so far

Wow a choice between shit and piss

Says who?

lmao

>Says who?
melonman
rym

SOME

>melonman
Who the jesus fucking christ cares

>RYM
shit board full of tryhards, newfags and Sup Forumstants

Anyone credible?

I hope he gets a cease and desist

just being on Soundcloud doesn't excuse it.

>Who the jesus fucking christ cares
biggest reviewer outside traditional media, so quite a bit of people. I also don't see how you can call him anything but credible, considering his background. he could get hired for any magazine or pretty much anywhere and still consider himself overqualified.

Not only that, it's also the BEST album of the year.

vimeo.com/187928964

swallowing a thesaurus and acting like a complete twat != good

>swallowing a thesaurus
what? his vocabulary is not advanced at all

>basic vocabulary
>credible

He's the RayWilliamJohnson of youtube music, no youtube vlogger is credible

He's done a lot more than youtube though. credible, sharing the same root as credential, of which he has many

>credentials

What, playing in some flop band looooool

Radio, writing for tv.

People call me the space cowboy

why do I always assume this picture is an amazon ad?

This is tight as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

U clearly havent listened to nerdsoxx - the good years, because you are all nu-male cucks
m.soundcloud.com/nerdsoxx/sets/the-good-years

Is this Sup Forumscore now?

This is some demonic shit... Wew

69 digits, check em

Nice trips

The fact that you think this is meme-music just goes to show how underage all of you are (I cannot wait until you are banned). The fact of the matter is all of the songs mashed up in this album were very popular in the 90s, and a couple in the 80s. There is literally

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

memey about this album. It's a well made, great sounding album that those of us over the age of 18 are able to appreciate and enjoy (and discuss here legally) for the great creative piece of musicianship and workmanship it is.

>"b-but SOME-BODY is a Shrek meme!!!1"

Shut the fuck up you snot nosed, middle school aged, pubes-haven't-quite-come-in-fully-yet twerp. I want you all to understand something. I know your mom probably wasn't even old enough to bear children when that song came out, but I was alive, and I was there, and let me tell you all that All Star by Smash Mouth was a "meme" (an unforced, natural "meme" at that) before the word "meme" was a twinkle in the eye of whatever faggot came up with that stupid word. And it was huge before that stupid movie Shrek ever came out too. EVERYONE knew that song, EVERYONE sung that song, you could not escape it wherever you went. Why? Because it was a great, catchy, excellently musical pop song. Same with This is the Story of a Girl. You pieces of shit.

Anyway, enjoy all your ban, I look forward to your return to this board in a few years after all of you turn 18 and have matured a bit and also caught up on your music and pop culture history!

that's shit tho

is this pasta?
I don't disagree with the message of this post even if it was intentionally worded stupidly

>The fact of the matter is all of the songs mashed up in this album were very popular in the 90s, and a couple in the 80s

So?

So they aren't meme music but nostalgia based music, which was the only point meant to be asserted with that statement. At least that's how I read it.
The point you should focus on is that this is legitimately great artistry, regardless of subject matter. It is not comparable to other contemporary mashup artists

I don't know what this is but I really wish people would stop shilling it so hard if only because that cover is fucking horrible.

Shit is obviously the superior song

>everyone I don't agree with is unqualified

simply epic

inb4 people meme on that while considering other people legit because they do just that

this seems like pasta but I agree

I AIN'T AFFRAID OF NO BED

macaco?

Nah this is AOTY so far. Mouth Moods is solid though.

you're retarded his first smash mouth mash-up had a picture of shrek on

didn't say aoty, I said highest rated

the point is that that is more than just a sloppily thrown together Shrek meme

I mean... if you're referring to RYM and TND, they're both irrelevant because RYM is a constantly updated platform (Mouth Moods isn't even at the top anymore) and TND is literally just one guy.
To say it's the highest rated album is a bit of an exaggeration.

One of the tracks is quite literally titled Stand By Meme

reluctantly crouched at the starting line

this is unironically better than mouth sounds

Smooth is a legitimate improvement of One Week.
Just like WNDRWLL is so much better than Wonderwall

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Hang is a horrible album my boy

I think it's good :(

Nostalgia pandering is one of the major problems with this decade in music