Do people from the moon count as white?

Do people from the moon count as white?

No, we call them cheese people.

Post more pics you fuck.

Daily reminder that Yorihime married to her sister's son.

Wait what.
Explain?

Yes.

watatsuki a shit

lunarians a shit

Yeah. Eirin said that in one of Zun's work. And Toyohime married to Eirin's nephew if I'm not mistaken.

Source me bro.

t. youkai

Cannot do that. Ask

lun*rians scum

I can't be fucked.
Just give me the name

Pretty please.

and im married to yukari according to ZUN

animu discussion on Sup Forums?

REMOVE REISEN remove reisen
you are worst rabbit. you are the lunarian idiot you are the lunarian smell. return to moon usa. to our lunar cousins you may come our eientei. you may live in the cage usa….ahahahaha ,tsukuyomi we will never forgeve you. watatsuki no toyohime rascal FUck but fuck asshole lunar stink toyohime sqhipere shqipare..lunar genocide best day of my life usa. take a bath of dead moon rabbit..ahahahahahMOON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget apollo wars .gensokyo we kill the miko, marisa return to your precious mongolia usa….hahahahaha idiot witch and udongein smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE LUNAR FROM THE PREMISES USA. you will get caught. remilia+sakuya+yukari+yuyuka=kill moon…you will apollo wars/ eirin alive in eintei, eirin making album of eientei . fast rap eirin eieinte. we are rich and have elixir now hahahaha ha because of eirin… you are ppoor stink lunarian… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
eirin alive numbr one #1 in gensokyo ….fuck the miko ,..FUCKk ashol marisa no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur house and spark. eirin aliv and real strong wizard kill all the witch farm aminal with rap magic now we the inaba of earth rule usa .ape of the zoo miko reimu fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and marisa wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our books we will crush u lik a skull of pig usa. eientei greattst countrey usa

I feel like there are some seeping out of the Daily Japanese Thread to supplement the already large weeb population on Sup Forums.

wow rude

Posting about hating weebs on a website made for them.
I fucking wonder sometimes.

No. Kill 'em all.

No, complete lack of color due to not existing isn't a color, OP.

kill yourself

moonbitches are shit
except eirin and kaguya

bump