Hmmmmmm

hmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aPnKCDArdE
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/magazine/the-humiliating-practice-of-sex-testing-female-athletes.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so she's a dyke, so what. Most female athletes are

She's got XY chromosomes, the testosterone levels of a man, a deep voice, and she loves fucking women.

SHE'S A WOMAN, GET OVER IT

How does he keep getting away with it lmao
Western civilization is so cucked by PC culture it's hilarious

Really makes you contemplate doesn't it?

Fucking bigot.

She was born intersex and grew up as a female her entire life. So what is she is a lesbian?

It's fucking 2016

This is why we need feminism.

Semen 'don't get any on' ye.

Guys, my sister unironically said that track should be genderless and that she was fine with women not participating in the Olympics if they can't keep up with men. Nothing would convince her otherwise.

sounds fine to me, women sports are literally all inferior versions of the real thing

They should do this for all sports
Only let women compete who are good enough

They should, no reason why Women shouldn't be able to compete with men in non-combat sports.

Agreed, should get rid of high school and college sports too

If it weren't for you Europeans and your make-believe, feel-good legal courts we wouldn't have this problem.

Don't blame it on imaginary "PC culture" when it only has to do with retarded European technocrats, their pretend governments, and the Euros who play along and give legitimacy to these stupid institutions.

>The Court of Arbitration for Sport is an international quasi-judicial body established to settle disputes related to sport through arbitration.

>The CAS suspended the regulations used by the IAAF to determine whether athletes with hyperandrogenism were eligible to compete in professional women's athletics citing lack of scientific evidence that testosterone helps women athletes perform better

Maybe next time don't invent a bunch of courts that have no jurisdiction and answer to no one you fucking autisimos.

nice false equivalency

>imaginary "PC culture"

go away tumblr

It sucks for people like her who are actually intersex not just men who want to be women. It's unfair for her to run with the men and unfair to the women for her to run with them.

Luckily nobody gives much of a shit about the women's 800m so we are alright no big loss.

>things that don't exist and exert no influence on the universe have more influence on reality than things that do exist

Alt-righters are literally a religious cult, believing in metaphysical cultures and looking for a big strong messiah

IT'S A MAN.

cool it, shitlord, or I'll have you done for hate speech

>ameridumbs

>female

Come arrest me with your fuzzy-hat baton squads, I fucking dare ya

this, and allow steroid and testorsterone injections for 'women'

are gays not allowed to marry in New Zealand?

you sure showed him.

woman don't need testosterone injections

both genders are equal, right?

I mean, the only reason men consistently beat women in sports is just luck, right?

What people fail to understand is that higher testosterone does not necessarily provide much more of an advantage in the events she ran.

AND she wasn't breaking world records so there have been women who are faster than her.

>"""""""female"""""""" athletes

Pretty sure all the cucks complaining about her have got undescended testes themselves.

there is no evidence that the additional testosterone has helped her in any way. Perhaps if the white europeans had been born poor africans, without the benefit of £28,000 a year from the national lottery, they would of trained a bit harder like the medal winners did.

What's wrong with that, she even said that she would be fine with women not competing if not good enough.

t. Charles Ngele M'tumbo

3 > 1 > 2

t. M'tumbo Ngele Charles

She's right but what about all the qts?

I would be happy with restricting the women's race by hormone levels. Stick the chunky lezzers in the men's race and then we can have pretty fembois in the ladies race.

There have been women who were faster than me, doesn't mean I get to go run against girls

So if I want to run in the 800m I have free reign to pin a gram of test-e every week? Thanks lad

>literally has semen in name

Most times faster than Caster's are from the 80s from eastern european countries, i.e. maximum roids.
pic related, world record holder for womens 800m.
Also it was pretty obvious Caster was holding back for the majority of the race, until "she" decides nah fuck this and leaves everyone one in the dust

She was all natty tho, please don't insinuate otherwise without providing evidence, ok, you CIA shill?

A question for ameribros- are there a lot of retards like this one in America?
Is it a common thing in the US or is it just a few people who spend a lot of time online?

ah yes, the late DDR, where women were stronger and hairier than the rest of European men

Wtf my love for KJT just grew even stronger

>womens sports essentially removed from the Olympics
>Team GB finishes above USA in the medals table

I'm very okay with this.

>she has a gf
>you never will

Day of the rope coming

>implying the post about nonsense Euro courts is wrong

You literally have a court to enforce human rights, which objectively don't exist

>higher testosterone does not necessarily provide much more of an advantage in .

This thread put me in a pensive mood.

its difficult to tell with americans but are you pretending to be stupid for the meme value or is it for real?
people dont have automatic, invariant, natural rights, they have a set of rights defined by law and enforced by the courts. those laws and courts and legal rights objectively exist

Chickens actually got this way due to selective breeding, so they are natty.

>she

>Famous American John Locke

he was born a couple of miles down the road from where I live

Holy fuck this. She literally was putting in minimal effort and then the other shemale (just in looks tho) started encroaching and Semenya blew her the fuck away. Really puzzles me that people defend this. Somehow it even got contorted into a racism issue on social media and it fucks me off to see ignorant blacks letting our side down being dimb SJWs.

yeah, shift away the blame from America

John Locke argued for human rights though, not sure what your point is

>have testes
>NYT says its no big deal and women should just get over it
libs have gone full retard lately

Just nod and tell him he's right.

>she
>her

I was watching the Olympic basketball games and I was SHOCKED by what I saw. The average female is something like 162cm, but they let these """""""females""""""""" approaching 200cm playing with them. What can we do to even this unfairness?

Do they these 2m women have testicles ?

There are white women playing basketball? I thought all the tall white women played volleyball

Is this nigga serious?

This conversation didn't really happen, did it? Also, all the qts would leave so that's a tough choice. There are also limitations on men's sports as well. Getting rid of women but still capping the amount of swimmers America can send or ping pongers China can send would still be unfair.

That's p stupid tbqh

>people dont have automatic, invariant, natural rights

That's literally the basis of John Locke's entire political theory.

Here it is in cartoon form for you and Giuseppe.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aPnKCDArdE

Who cares women asked for this so they can deal with it

Why not include combat sports too?

because SJW throw a fit when men fight women even in fake fighting like rasslin, never mind real shit. can you imagine the rage if wanderlei smashes ronda in the face?

.wanderlei smashing ronda
that would be so glorious

but they would be """"women"""" so it's ok

This will be the epitaph on my gravestone

Generations of descendants will visit my grave and wonder what kind of twisted life I led

this

How?

>make millions of dollars
>so much quicker than everyone else you can literally jog most of the race
>fuck your hot wife every night with your seven inch clit
>army of SJWs backing you up constantly

admit it guys, you're just jealous that he thought of it first

Sounds like she's just as buttmad as everyone else that the US women dominate literally everything

>fuck wife with seven inch clit
my sides dude

>he typed an extra "they" xdd

Fuck off. This situation is more like a heavyweight boxer fighting at lightweight.

damn

>she
>female

epithaph and cause of death at the same time

There have been other female athletes with internal testes that had them surgically removed.
While we don't know for sure if that's the case with Semenya, since they won't rlease the tests, if it is it could be easily solved. Though it could be argued that the having had higher levels of testosterone while developing could have led to permanent physical advantages.

she is a lot manlier than Cadter tbqh

Looks like buffed moot

>euro cucks actually believe more testosterone doesn't lead to better performance

these mental gymnastics these leftist cucks have to do to pretend these people are actual women is astounding.

No sane individual believes that you fat cunt

>The IAAF policy on hyperandrogenism, or high natural levels of testosterone in women, was suspended following the case of Dutee Chand v. Athletics Federation of India (AFI) & The International Association of Athletics Federations, in the Court of Arbitration for Sport, decided in July 2015.[54] The ruling found that there was a lack of evidence provided that testosterone increased female athletic performance and notified the IAAF that it had two years to provide the evidence.[55]

lmao why even ban it then

Love her

>nytimes.com/2016/07/03/magazine/the-humiliating-practice-of-sex-testing-female-athletes.html?_r=0

you sad leftist cunt

we aren't talking about sane people. We are talking about leftist SJWs.

>sane

How in the fuck did you gather that I'm a leftist, I'm in agreement with you?
Sup Forums was a mistake

Tell your sister to fuck off. Slow motion jiggly thiccc asses of pole vaulters and long jumpers is the only redeeming quality of the olympics these days.

just a minute hang on wait a second Im p sure thats gary busey

Thanks for Correcting the Record! .05 cents has been deposited into your account.

It's clearly Willem Dafoe

This is just hilarious.

Anyway, someone tell china, I want to see the chinese flood every female event with their intersexed chinks and win everything. And femenists defend the irony of testosterone and Y chromosomes triumphing in every female event.

If you can fuck it, it's a woman. Can you fuck one of these humans? What says your instinct?