limp bizkit
death grips

>Limb Bizit
He said consistently good artist
Not consistently bad artist.

David Bowie, mostly.

Migos

swans

he did pretty good, but there were quite a few stinkers along the way.

I think Bjork has been very consistent, and she also keeps updating her sound.

this

Much respect to Trent, since he is mentioned in the OP, not single NIN album sounds the same and each has something else or brand new to offer. Every single album also has "god tier" track one way or another. New EP is my current favorite record and it was a month since release so the "wow, new nin" effect wore off and I can say that it's fucking amazing, no idea how he keeps doing it.

>New EP is my current favorite record

you mean favorite new release in general, or favorite NIN album?

savage
>death grips
this.
also, LFO were good their whole career.

It is really hard to have a favorite NIN album, overall my favorite album is The Downward Spiral, but Not The Actual Events is the album I find myself going back to the most recently, I have like 230 listens to Branches/Bones.

>Artist
Are you two retarded?

Pic related

I think my favorite is Ghosts, though TDS would have to be the official answer.

The only songs that I didn't like on NTAE were The Idea of You and She's Gone Away, though the latter has definitely grown on me, really like the Iggy Pop vibes.

actually i can't name a more wildly overrated artist

I really like both of those tracks, even if "The Idea Of You" is more accesible than others, I just love how the chorus builds and builds the more it goes on, getting louder and louder.

She's Gone Away is the hardest track to get into, but I really started to love it.

Recently I started getting into Ghosts, I have no idea how to listen to it, I really liked what I heard, but it's hard to pick favorites, due to how no single track has its own name, really.

rammstein

Sufjan

hell yeah

It's a difficult album listen in one sitting, there are songs for so many different moods and it was largely improvised and there's no big theme like there was with, say, Year Zero.

A good idea is to listen to the entire thing once, you'll get some favorites and start putting those on regularly. Then after a while, a few songs that you vaguely remember will start playing in your head, and they'll become your new favorites, and so on.

That was my process at least.

So far my favorite track from it was the first track, I tried to listen to it in its entirety, yet always something distracts me in life, I always had to find a special spot for my time to listen to the entirety of The Fragile, Ghosts is even longer yet I really respect it, the first track is really beatiful. I started listening to it while writting, works really nicely for that sort of thing.

some of my favorites right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=DApuMNoN3ME&list=PL8C751F105C7DF755&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=srJYQESO34g&list=PL8C751F105C7DF755&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=s_BNUwxAAGQ&index=13&list=PL8C751F105C7DF755

youtube.com/watch?v=hugq76gDGfI

youtube.com/watch?v=O7HJSXYzyaw&index=22&list=PL8C751F105C7DF755

Lil B

Funny to see this struggle to like She's Gone Away. It was the first song I liked on the new EP.

oc cleaned up a bit.

i'm trying to hate on his music and its not easy

Steven Wilson

Even their b-sides are great.

Phil Evelrum

kek, nin threads usually are some of the more tame ones on this board

It realy grew on me too, I found Burning Bright to be the biggest grower of them all, absolutely felt in love with it now, funny that it was the song Trent decided to release to the normies on his YouTube channel.

It is strange how NIN fans tend to be pretty chill. I bet it used to be different when NIN was at its peak in terms of popularity. Now that it became more niche stuff are looking better.

Yeah, they're comfy threads to relax in and circlejerk in the best way possible.

Final shameless edit.

I forget the site but there's a flame war about being charged 20 dollars for the Broken EP that started in 1993-94. It was fucking hilarious to see that shitposting has not changed at all.

to add, the war lasted till the mid 2000's

i have never listened to nick cave but if his RYM page is anything to go by then maybe him
all of his albums are 3.50+ except for two, and most are bolded
that must mean something

surprisingly consistent given how much theyve changed up their style over time

Nin sucks tho, and industrial is corny af
Aphex twin is pretty consistent i guess

Tom Waits

kek

Hell yeah !

>i have never listened to nick cave but if his RYM page is anything to go by
Let me stop you right there.

>Bowie
what about this fucking turd: