Being racist on Sup Forums is like going to an art gallery to sneer at the paintings

Being racist on Sup Forums is like going to an art gallery to sneer at the paintings.

I thought Sup Forums is ironically racist only
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Being racist on Sup Forums is like a Baroque artist going to an art gallery and sampling different art forms but ultimately preferring to decorate his house with Baroque art and not fingerpaintings.

See, that's what most people like me on Sup Forums thought years ago, that making terrible jokes about Hitler were obviously ironic, as nobody could support such crazy views in this modern age.
Only in the past few years have we realized how astonishingly wrong we were.

You don't do that?
Kill niggers jews etc

Well said.
It's really quite astonishing how many people on this website actually hold these views. Some are definitely being ironic, but some of the vitriol is too bitterly in-depth to not be real.
It feels good to see someone speaking up about this phonomenon, cheers buddy.

It still mostly is jokes on Sup Forums but Sup Forums is pretty big these days and so is its bleedover.

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

wow... this really made me think... wtf i hate white people now...

Pretty funny anecdote considering yall don't have art.

Whatever you say, nigger.

I've met people whose parents survived the concentration camps. Kinda changes your whole world view...

Came here to post that quote.

Niggers aren't art

This

There's the truth i guess.

You met some guy whose father was a nazi guard at Birkenau?
k

tbqh im here just for asians and white europeans

im not racist i just hate niggers

Thats not racism, every mentally healthy people hates them

i'm not racist, i just enjoy racial banter

Offensive / attacking racism always makes me feel uncomfortable. I would be lying, however, if I said I'm somewhat receptive to defensive racism

*sneers at u*

>It's really quite astonishing how many people on this website actually hold these views.

Have you not been paying attention to not understand why our racism is 100% legit?

This is why anti-racists are dumb. The word "racism" doesn't even mean anything anymore.

well said

GAS ALL RACES
WAR KIKE NOW

unlike Sup Forums, Sup Forums is actually useful. i've learned a lot here last couple of years. flags, geography, history, different nations and cultures, statistics about them etc.

serously i dare you to find a person in world who will say hand on bible "oh i just love delinquent inner city gangbanger niggers"

Maybe a pedophiliac priest or imam with a fetish

your mom, for one.

Literally every modern liberal

I don't care if someone acts like a Sup Forumstard straight outta stormfront. But I'm sick of them ALWAYS have to talk about Jews this and nigger that. It's like their very being revolves around being an obnoxious Sup Forumstard who need to derail threads with acute autism when everyone is sick of that shit every single day. Norgetråden is unreadable at times when one basement dwarf start shitting on anything as being a liberal jew ploy. "Oh, you're talking about work? Why MR SHEKELSTEIN? We know your plans to kill us" "Stop talking about girls they're all coalburning whores here look at these charts!" Etc

>Being racist on Sup Forums is like going to an art gallery to sneer at the paintings.

Being racist on reddit is like walking into louvre and throwing mustard, ketchup and shit on the Mona Lisa

Being racist on Facebook is like going to the Cinema and heckling at the movie

Being racist on 9gag is like going to a videogame art gallery in NY and insulting everyone with 'noobz' 'kek'

Being racist on Yahoo is like going to the local rare potato chip museum and eating one

>I don't care if someone acts like a Sup Forumstard straight outta stormfront. But I'm sick of them ALWAYS have to talk about Jews this and nigger that.

this is inconsistent. i mean only broken parrots can be a Sup Forumsack/stormfag. every racist is the same too. they cant do shit with dialectic method. they are always based on black or white, so their views will never grow and develop

People on Yahoo news comment sections are deranged. They give Sup Forums a run for its money.

With the exception of the legendary Ken M, of course

T.b.h. he's a bit too liberal, using offensive or politically incorrect humour would've been awesome, provided he doesn't get banned regularly like me

This.

>Decide to read up on the Holocaust.
>Watch interviews with survivors and guards, read historical documents and books.
>Can no longer enjoy nazi jokes because of how fucking horrifying the subject is.

I don't know man, I'm pretty racist.
I mean, I hate white supremacists because they're usually retarded as fuck, but at the same time I hate the rest of latin america even more because you are all a bunch of ugly, short, brown, smelly subhumans.

I still hope that Sup Forumselligents around here won't ever become actual poltards

are you white?

>asking this question
are you serious?
ofcourse I am.
in case you were wondering, I don't hate other races btw, just the rest of latin america.

I really hope the Sup Forums-ification of Sup Forums stops or at least slows down... When debates are only between 14-word-nationalists and libcucks there's not a lot of stuff worth sticking around for.

4chans anonymous culture breeds confrontationalism.