How live an anti-otaku in japan?

How live an anti-otaku in japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is japan really anti-otaku?
The way i see it they started it all.

I think he means how life is as an anti-otaku in nippon.

Oh. I retract my last statement then.

everyone is basically anti-otaku. creepy otakus are unexceptionally absolutely mocked and despised by everyone in school, workplace, and everywhere else.

its universal that nerds are losers all over the world

No one likes otakus. Japan has all the more reason to despise it, as they only create social retards that don't work and don't add anything to the culture or industrial force.

And if they are nerds in non-japanese way? Like, it was kinda hype-ey in here for couple of years to dig into all that shit with manga and vinyl figures, what if japanese no-lifer would fill his room with, I dunno, american stuff like old-ass guns, "authentic" attrimutes like cigarette lighters and teapots, you name it. It's usually not so faggy in my country when nerdery is non-native, what about Japan?

But everyone always says that's a thing of the past and it's cool now

those digging moeshits are the easy target. if you like anime, manga, game etc not-that way, you are fine here.

it depends but trainfags, militaryfags and ofc policticalfags like smelly filthy right winger like Sup Forumsacks are generally treated the same way as the creepy nerds. but im sure same goes for any other country. other hobbyists are fine or alright. i mean, japan doesnt have -boos.

ive often heard the same on Sup Forums "n--nerd culture is c-cool now. n-normies and plebs have stolen o-our cultures!!!!"

you should know what this means

Military and politics, in my opinion, are rather unified and are the same everywhere, so that's no surprise.

So basically, if I enjoy vodka and bears or collecting kangaroo posters and wear a crocodile-skin hat, I'd be fine?

>english teacher thinks he knows Japanese culture

like Trump supporters.

Anime/manga/vidya game fans are being treated like all weirdos.

so nobody helped such weak people and they feel no sympathy to liberals in Japan.

I think Otaku would hate liberals as much as 3DPD.

fine, ofc. its because it can hardly be about a bad behavior in public. but if you go too far such a way, ofc you are treated like some weirdo.

Yes, certainly. I don't recommend calling yourself Otaku. it's like you confess you are an illegal immigrant

>Trump supporters
sorry this is Hillary supporters

Why would you bully people for liking trains?

because autistic people being obsessed with something are creepy as fuck. mostly they are no social

t.fucking otaku

all weebs must die tbqh

trainfags are very nerdy and autistic. but they arent bullied or mocked, because they are obscure in school/office. tho they are often treated like an autistic kid, and go wild in stations. you can see many such videos on nico douga, i think.

and as a matter of fact, many of them cross anime nerds. same goes for military/air-gun nerds, and internet right winger losers like Sup Forumsacks.

By otaku loser, do you mean that weird guy who wear anime t-shirt and blasting anime music in the public? What about people who never talk about anime in the public but only watch anime and read manga at home?

>What about people who never talk about anime in the public but only watch anime and read manga at home?
if your fashion and behavior in public are decent, if thats the case, nobody cares about you. its just because nobody can even recognise that you are such an otaku.

>, do you mean that weird guy who wear anime t-shirt and blasting anime music in the public?
to be the weirdo, you dont always wear anime t-shirt and show your shitty anime goods on your desk in your school. nerds have their special obvious filth and looks. they always look awkward gibberish and mumbling. and most of them suck at sports. for these reasons, everyone can notice/recognise you are the nerd without your anime shit. and when you have some anime shit, even if its a very little thing like an anime key chain or a pencil box, with the above in your school or in public, you can be a well known weirdo whos mocked by everyone.

>you dont always
*always need to. my bad.

>nerds have their special obvious filth and looks. they always look awkward gibberish and mumbling. and most of them suck at sports
Well, that works universally, I guess.

>they always look awkward gibberish and mumbling. and most of them suck at sports.

So basically 90% of Sup Forums user including me maybe.

Wait a second... How about for those who works in the anime/manga industry? Like the mangaka, the animator, the director, the producer, etc.

some otakus tried to get over it in the project name of de-otaku, datsu-otaku in japanese, on the internet. since im not an otaku, i dont know much about it but from what i heard, most of them who tried it failed.

maybe some other japanese posters know well about it.

the whole current industry of such kind is full of that otakus. its obvious and its why i stopped watching anime and playing games. most of them are moeshit socially inept losers. ive still read a few manga titles tho but all of them are gekiga-ish or pretty underground ones.

まぁお前アレだな。「俺が好きなゲーム(洋ゲー)が日本では売れていない!!!!!!」日本はとても遅れている!!!!って騒ぐやつとなんか似ているな。

>playing games

Really? Playing games are count as one? because I love playing games like Dark Souls series, Uncharted, STALKER and other normie/non-moe otaku games though.

WOW

YOU ARE FUCKING OTAKU!!!

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

>its why i stopped watching anime and playing games. most of them are moeshit socially inept losers
Oh wow you sound like try hard Normie. Please fuck off kudasai. This place clearly not for you. Facebook might suit you better.

the ones from from software are ofc exceptional. im a fan of the series. but all i wanna play on ps4 are those and gravity rush. so i dont feel like getting a ps4 now.

i played all STALKER games. SoC is one of my fav all time games.

Nice le ebin shitposting hahaha

It's not possible to be a foreigner shut-in in Japan, at least until you get your residence permit.

The nature of japanese work visa's do not allow foreigners to become otakus. That's something exclusive to japanese wastes of flesh that can't get jobs.

>smelly filthy right wingers
>Sup Forumsacks
literally Sup Forums is nothing to Sup Forums except for the japan and south korean bantz

>here's your (You)

What's your opinion on Persona 5? I want to play it, but I don't know whether the game is count as otaku thing or not. I heard it's quite popular among the normie nips.

>i don't know whether persona 5 is otaku

is this a serious question?

If you have anything to do with anime in japan, you're an otaku. Unless it's related to your job. In which case you'll probably still be seen as an otaku.

If you want to become japanese, you just have to forget japanese exists and just become a normalfag wagecuck in japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM

here/s how you become a normalfag in japan.

thats a kind of moeshit game for otakus and edgy otakus. its full of anime cliches. if you were fond of some of modern edgy anime titles or date sim games, youd like it. "persona isnt moeshit!" bs is generally a lie. ive seen those desperately claiming it both on the western and the japanese internet.

>but I don't know whether the game is count as otaku thing or not

>caring about what a video game is labelled as

That’s an exaggeration(´Д⊂ヽ

english teachers: the thread