reddit.com/r/cleganebowl
livecap.tv/t/dotamajor/uLX18GAbikK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Sam

Second for Jonsa

azor jon

Preston

One God, One King.

Is the High Sparrow going to be assassinated next ep??

Same as ever, they can't just assassinate him because it will cause riots. Perhaps even more so now that they made that little display.

More like he's gonna have Lancel die for him and then kill Loras as retribution.

He is
TOP PLAYER
O
P

P
L
A
Y
E
R

>the child murdering brother of a child murdering usurper who can't keep himself fed on a fucking island should be king of all lands

Kill yourself, stannisfags, seriously. Hang yourself, burn yourself, get your head fucking cut off, whatever it takes.

And his name is Euron Greyjoy

How dare you say something like that about my fucking waifu you faggot.

rip in peace sweet king edition

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K I N G
I
R
M
E
D

How do you feel about the fact that the "everyone can die" meme was replaced with invincible plot armor for the main characters?

It really is uncanny how much she looks like him

C
L
O
N
F
I
R
M?

>can't keep himself fed
>on an island
What are you even talking about?

where are the leaks

first for ros and her nice tits

In muh pants

0 Arya Dies
1-3 Blood was a prop and she kills the waif with needle
4-6 Bran teaches Arya warging and she wargs into nymeria and joins Dany's army
7-9 Jaqen actually sent the waif to be killed by Arya because the waif failed her training

>1-3 Blood was a prop and she kills the waif with needle
No

Fistfull of Crowns confirmed.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Waif's assignment was the final test either way.

We'll meet again Jon

What's wrong with Sansa being with the one person in Westeros who's willing to put aside his own wants and needs and wage war just to keep her safe?

Why do people think Cleganebowl is going to happen?

Why do people think the Hound who is a very reconisble person would be allowed or want to go back to a place he deserted and to a family he betrayed to fight someone who isnt even his brother anymore?

The mountain/Robert Strong is going to die along with everyone else in the sept when Mad Queen Cersei blows it up

Lose Hype!!!!

>1-3 Blood was a prop and she kills the waif with needle
Retarded
>4-6 Bran teaches Arya warging and she wargs into nymeria and joins Dany's army
Even more retarded
>7-9 Jaqen actually sent the waif to be killed by Arya because the waif failed her training
What

>0 Arya Dies
Yep

>zit

gross

>song of ice and fire

jon is ice

daenerys is fire

could the ending of the series be any mroe predictable

He thinks Stannis was always at Dragonstone and that's where the siege of Storm's End happened.

These encodes are really great quality and under 1GB per episode. They're 10bit color and x265 encodes in 1080p.

I hope she dies. Even if she somehow comes back, her dying makes more sense.

Ideally she'd have been dead when she floted to the top of the canal after being stabbed.

Was bound to happen

The show has to be about somebody

Considering I think they were a little bit too eager to kill of characters when they dropped so many from the books in the first place. If Jon and Dany died, literally who would be left to care about for your average viewer?

jon is both the ice and fire

Arya having blood pouches on her stomach is literally the only thing that would make sense in that situation

>he thinks Jon isn't fire
Daenerys will be afflicted with the same mental problems as her father and Jorah will kill her.

>DUDE LET'S TRY SAME THING STANNIS DID LAST SEASON AGAINST RAMSEY LMAO

Is Jon the biggest retard in the show?

I don't want her to die if only for all the time I've invested watching her stupid going-nowhere plotline

Yeah, but 5gb is a lot of space. These JoyBell encodes are very great quality at small filesize

...you might be dyslexic

This is what happens when you write a book and don't expect it to grow into a billion dollar business.

For some reason, on my display, the L from BOWL is being pushed to its own line.

Shall we pray, /got/?

>>Yeah, but 5gb is a lot of space.
Storage space is cheap as fuck these days. A 4TB hard drive from a good manufacturer (Seagate, WD, etc.) will set you back ~£100 (probably quite a bit cheaper in the US, technology there is almost always way cheaper than it is here), and you can have several of them in your system.

UNCANNY
N
C
A
N
N
Y

In some ways it makes sense for certain plotlines to go nowhere though. Unless they want to wnd with a massive clusterfuck, some of them have to be dead ends. Arya dying bleeding out in a canal would have made sense.

so when is greyworm gonna grow a pair and ravish this goddess' nether regions with his strong warrior's fingers?

His sister is the retard for hiding the fact that she has an army of knights from the Vale standing by ready to do her bidding.

Hound kills BWB including Thorors, no LSH

Arya is saved by Lady Crane, no shenanigans, she just got stabbed.

Blackfish dies off-screen in siege of Riverrun, Brienne tries to save the situation but fails and escapes with Tripod after returning Oathkeeper.

Lancel is killed by the Mountain.

>grow a pair

CIA is going to kill Jon as soon as the Battle of the Bastards is over, right? So Jon won't oppose him taking over the North and marrying Sansa. But then will he get resurrected again?

Or will Littlefinger have Knights of the Vale kill Jon in battle?

CIA is too smart to kill Jon

Sounds legit.

cont
Jon is just doing what he can with what he has. He's under the belief that Ramsey is going to attack him any time soon and Castle Black is designed to be completely undefendable from the south.

No, D&D just need him to be a retard in this instance so they can move other plot elements forward. Whenever you notice something like this from now on, that's what you need to think (unless of course you're shitposting in which case, well done, here's your (you)).

first for gilly

>And in the battle, Stannis is a faggot! Ha ha haaaa!

What did she mean by this?

For real though, is she inbred?

She's british, so yeah.

She looks like Alison Pill afflicted with gigantism.

no just cute

Very original. Did you think of that one yourself?

>ywn see her fucking Sansa with a strapon

I enjoy Aryaposting

All this forced memeing... Go to bed already.

2nd best girl

Britain has a rich history of inbreeding. Do facts need to be original?

hey anons i found a website that might interest you ;)

reddit.com/r/cleganebowl

>we're finally getting Frey Pies in episode 10
>Ramsay is going to be fed to his hounds
>Dondarrion is still alive, so no LSH

What a weird season

>Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame is older than Maisie Williams

TOM FUCKS MEN
TOMFUKCSMEN
TOMMUKSMEN
TOMMEN

looks more like KL

Found the britbong.

Ellllo guvna! Wood ye like a spot o tea?

Guys I want to write a episode of game of thrones, here's my idea for how it would go
>first plot
>Jon Snow meets Zarqueesha C'u'nt, a black lesbian who fights with dual katanas
>she easily beats all the men in a swordfight and says never send a woman to do a mans job
>meanwhile on the far side of the world Tyrion teaches the freed slaves to play chess for 20 minutes
>in Dorne the Sand Snakes build a bunch of submachine guns using blueprints found in old scrolls underneath Sunstone
>Jaime and Cersei decide to give up on any sort of character development and be selfish incest fuckers forever
>Tommen trains Ser Pounce to kill

I think it would be a good way to open the next season

>Tripfag
You should fuck off to reddit as well cunt

livecap.tv/t/dotamajor/uLX18GAbikK
>tfw Hodor holding the door for Manilla major finalists

ywn see Sansa on all fours with Brienne's 12 inch strapon balls deep in her mouth while Margaery fist fucks Sansa's pussy and Dany pisses on Sansa's face.
Dream bigger darling.

Dude, he's dating Myrcella 2.0.

IM FUCKING DYING

hodor holding the door in manila baby

>he opens the door
GG WP Odor

LUL that was so good

>mfw not even gonna bother tryign to explain to normie friends that hodor OPENED THE DOOR at a VIDEO GAME tournament LUL