DUDE, kill whitey lmao

Mmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S A BLACK MALE THING
ARAIGHT, ARAIGHT

What's going on here?

Didn't he literally suck BBC to get into character for one of his flicks?

3:16

I'm
shutting
your
butt
down

UNO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Didn't you learn everything you know about his movies from stormblr?

MMMMMM

Is this the Tyra show, or did this turn into nightcalls allofasuddaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

I didn't learn about his movies, I watched his films.

> Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

It shows frogposter, it shows

Tarantino sucks black toes for fun

Did this turn into nightcall or something all of a sudaaah *BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

What's going on here?

he looks like brendan in that pic

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??!?!

JUST