Friendly reminder that this is the new GOTTKANZLER of Germany

Friendly reminder that this is the new GOTTKANZLER of Germany

>your country

>the most likely reaction of you fellow countrymen

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-eu-ambassador-ted-malloch-tame-european-union-like-brought-down-soviet-union-russia-a7549696.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wYc1kNFh0hU
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-mays-rules-on-immigration-are-a-disturbing-sign-of-the-country-wed-become-under-her-a7119436.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all hail the new cuckcellor

>Germany

FREUDE

SCHÖNER

GÖTTERFUNKEN

Sweden

Good probably. Merkel was here the other day, and she was well received. And Martin is just better, in every way, so I think swedes will think quite highly of him.

That's goood! We must stand together in this time!

seriously, schulz? seems like a giant nobody faggot.

He is not though. He is the leader of the social democrats!

is he gud

Yes he is good.

MEGA

y

Yes southern Brother! With Schulz we will help the south!

Töchter aus Elysium

>leader of the social democrats
>good
have you guys leanred nothing?

Why should social democrats not be good?

Wir betreten feuertrunken,

Himmlische dein Heiligtum

because we've seen what they do already
"""left"""" wing populism,retarded economic rules(basically social democrats and center right built our denbts) and even more retarded social policies(cultural relativism)
it's going to be shit
at least tell them to help us with the denbts

He is pro-europe
He thinks southern europeans are treated badly and deserve more help
He is pro germany
He is pro-refugee but agrees that the current crisis is horribly handled and needs to be more strict
He BTFOd wannabe politicans in the EU Parlament daily
Nigel Farage didn't even dare to talk to him because he is extremely smart and would probably btfo that disgusting Anglo
He told the UK to fuck off and expect no special treatments from the EU after Brexit
He will literally make the EU and Germany great again

He actually wants to help countries like Greece unlike Merkel.

good
thanks
how will he help though?the ECB thinks it's "helping" greece right now.if it's more of this "help" then pls no we are already at 25-30~something% unemployment

This, MEGA god bless Martin

He speaks from Greek experience which was recently rather not good.

Usual charges leveled against socdemocrats are that they abuse public funds to bribe voters while neglecting other issues that threaten the state, and that they put pressure on private sector with taxes, burden the public sector with debt, or both.

>recently
since the 70's m'dude

Schultz isn't like meme greek politicans

He is experienced and knows what he is doing

He also isn't afraid of speaking his mind

>poor Greece

He actually wants to invest and don't drain you guys of.

Deine Zauber binden wieder

Unironically, if there's anyone who can put an end to the whole refugee thing it's him. In Germany, you never get the policies you actually voted for, which is why conservatives got Merkel getting rid of nuclear power, letting refugees in and bailing out Southern Europe. Just like under the Schroeder years, the Leftists who voted for him got laissez-faire policies for the financial markets, severely restrictions of welfare means, Germany entering war in the Balkans and Afghanistan, etc.

So if Schulz ends up in charge, he's more likely to restrict immigration than Merkel.

>All the gib countries ITT defending the (((""""""""European""""" Union)))

Will give my life in service of Herr Schulz and Social Progress

OP is actually a paid shill. all this schultz worship comes from a reddit group, they think that by mimicking trump memes they will seduce people. schultz is a faggot leftist, he's not the solution he's part of trhe problem, he hates white people.

was die Mode streng geteilt

>Social democracy isn't capitalism

>poor Greece
Yes, Greece is in a very unenviable position, even if they worked on getting there.

All I'm saying is that it's easy to succumb to corruption as social democrat. It's not inevitable, but all it takes is to opt for quick fixes, like a junkie.
It is possible to be a good social democrat, but it takes great strength of character and defying a lot of pressure.

Caliphate of Alemania elects someone who despises Europeans, Germans and the EU oh whose also Jewish.

alle menschen werden brueder

>mfw Schultz will destroy Britian and integrate Scotland, Wales and a united Ireland into the EU with Anglos being the slave workers

>Wales and Norn
>Cucked

>I want more gibmedat countries in the union

>mfw London has a larger population than Scotland

F

You mean the European Free City of London?

F

>The Mastercuck Schnulz
>doing anything besides 3million+ refugees

>mfw you're still occupied
Try it friend independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/donald-trump-eu-ambassador-ted-malloch-tame-european-union-like-brought-down-soviet-union-russia-a7549696.html

UK 2016
>We don't need partnership, we stronk alone, hurr durr

UK 2017
>Please promise to help stronk Mr. Trump

Will we live long enough for the EU to turn into STAR TREK?

>literally the only one with a plan who thinks we are getting too many fugees and wants to restrict access
>cuck

t. Frauke

>SPD
>restricts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

maybe, maybe not...
but it will be a good example

GERMANY 1918
Loses

GERMANY 1945
Loses

GERMANY 2017
Loses

Why are you such a failure bruder?

i dont think you realize how politics are done in Germany
The left wing does right-wing reforms (Angenda 2010, Participation in Afghanistan war), the right-wing does left-wing reforms (leaving nucelar energy, cancellin conscription).
So if you wanna restrict refugee inflow, you are safer off to vote for a left-wing government

stay mad AfD shill, SPD literally BTFO'd your shitty alt-right party by just putting based Schulz as their candiate

wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt

You really beg hard for more refugees don't you.

fuck off shill, this is what, the fifth thread in the past three days? Nobody wants what you're selling here.

We gud?

Its pretty ironic to seeing a former empire pleeding to its former colony to help them out because they made a really dumb mistake lmao

He is a payd faggot trying to force the "social democrats are rightwing trump people" meme.

He shills this refugees welcome faggot in /deutsch/ and on Sup Forums.

>t.
>no empire
>ever

Only people with hatred in their heart would not agree to The ideas of our Gottkanzler

Hahahahahahaha AFD voter is mad that his meme party won't even get 105 :(((((((((

/reddit/

I've never seen one this obvious before though, it's embarassing. Sad!

Not him, but the Gottkanzler Schulz will make Europe great again.

I'm waiting for good arguments

Careful with your butthurt. You make it surprisingly attractive for me to join his ranks in order to trigger you.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYc1kNFh0hU

>tfw everything in that pic is objectively and factually true

If this image is true i might travel to Germany,get fake papers so i can just to vote for him illegally.

>tfw my dry cleaner sucks

>the most likely reaction of you fellow countrymen

the germans let another jew to stole their country, fucking great

Commies will have multiple orgasms because he made Stanishkata the leader of the EU Commie Party

Its true. He was the major of Würselen (I live here), and he comes to visit his family sometimes. He is a respected figure and people really like him. He also isn't afraid of actually talking to people unlike Merkel. Heck, he walks around like a dad and shops at the local market and then invites everyone over for a grill fest.

>and she was well received

Nobody even knew or cared. But you're right that the cucks here (80% of the country) likes Merkel.

can you stop with the brithate?

48% of us wanted to stay

the only reason i voted to leave was >muslims

>wahrheitspresse

/comon sense/

You will still be getting pakis and indians kek.

You're still taking muslims you dumb fucking idiot, this time you're alone though so no more EU moneys and tax free trade for you. Good job fucking your country up pal :^)

Wem der grosse Wurf gelungen

Ireland

Pure indifference. We're too busy worrying about Trump damaging the profits of American drug and tech companies here.
+ the "HARD BORDER" with the North cuz o Brexit.

Personally I'd love if the German Federation would take over from Fianna Fáil or Fine Gael.
(basically identical parties with oodles of ineptitude0

independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-mays-rules-on-immigration-are-a-disturbing-sign-of-the-country-wed-become-under-her-a7119436.html

maybe but not as much

was scared of turkey eventually joining 2

Eines Freundes Freund zu sein

Turkey will never join the EU though. Turks don't want to join the EU and the EU doesn't want Turks to join. We just give the monies so they keep the 4+ million fugees. If it wasn't for them we'd probably be really fucked 2bh

Ah yes, the angry British frogposter

eh

still not worth the risk

Jesus.You are literally going to replace your intellectual class with people from abroad and have Englishmen fill in the shitty low payed jobs.

You are going to become the immigrant's bitches!!!?!?!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvio called schultz a kapo some years ago

>replace
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

it's too keep out the poor commonwealthers and eastern europeans

>Croatian newspaper titles
>"Schulz knows how to advance!"
>"The Martyr who will stand against Merkel"
>"From doofus to stellar politician"
The shilling train started but I don't even know who this dubious man is...

Good

but why
you are on the other end and they will never ever join until greece is in
meanwhile you dont mind pakis invading your cunt
are you really this stupid because muh empire?

absolutely disgusting

because muslims

>meanwhile you dont mind pakis invading your cunt
says who?

libdem+labour=irrelevant