Can this meme die already? No one will care about soccer in thos country as long as we are at least 60% white

Can this meme die already? No one will care about soccer in thos country as long as we are at least 60% white.

The league and fans are fucking cringe

It is pathetic seeing the league pay sports radio and TV personalities to talk about it and pretend they like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRITqS6WEn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The owners think they can survive off Chicanos

Tired of this. MLS is legit. It will surpass the NHL in 5 years MLB in 10 and tie NBA in 15.

MLS is going to survive when they get rid of all faggotry like salary cap and shitty fans and start buying "present time" relevant players and betting on new prospects from another countries (i.e. buying a 18yo kid from a BR team and developing him into a meme goal machine like Premier League does).

>As long as we are at least 60% white
user....

i will just leave this hereyoutube.com/watch?v=RRITqS6WEn0

>at least 60% white.
Putting aside that this is most likely b8 that's not even the case today much less in the next five to ten years.
Not to mention that the biggest fanbases are in the whitest places imaginable

If we remove the salary cap and sell out to chinamen then we would easily be the top league in the world. If money were equal, every player would rather live the mecca of culture rather than Europe.

actually pretty cool. More exciting than shooting for 4 yards away like it currently is.

Don't most of them just watch liga mx?

I don't support MLS because i hate their fanbase.

>he thinks club owners and players would be ok with risking relegation like european brave men do
heh

I know that was b8 but if you Amerijews bribed enough to somehow get spots in the Champions League, you'd attract some genuine talent.

You have good players going to uncomfy places like Turkey and Russia purely for the chance to play in the CL, they'd far rather live in the USA if they failed to make it in a serious European league and you offered enough money.

We would never win due to jet lag and travel. What is even the point?

Yeah I know Astana had to travel far too, but still.

CHI

Jetlag and distances are not excuses.

The MLS has an average attendance of 21,000 I think people do very much care even if the fans themselves seem cringey as fuck

Yeah flying within 1 timezone and a few hundred miles compared to between 5-7 and thousands is comparable.

I dunno. We've got an MLS team, but all the Chicanos in my area drive around in dilapidated vans covered in Barca and Real Madrid logos. I don't think the Chicanos give a shit about the MLS.

>betting on new prospects from another countries

They already do this, mostly with central american countries like Costa Rica. You just haven't been paying attention.

>some mls fans are cringey as fuck
>therefore all mls fans are cringey as fuck

Kill yourself my man

>s-some of us are alright and cool fans, I-I swear
we are not falling for this, tyronne

Speak for your own shit city,
Portland loves Soccer and were the whitest city in the union.

Attendence doesn't mean shit when no one watches on TV

When you have a team named after a fucking energy drink you're doing it wrong

We like Liga MX more

>what is RB Leipzig
>what is Red Bull Salzburg

LE KEEP PORTLAND WEIRD

i can't wait till the west coast is underwater

Chicanos don't watch MLS, they all bandwagon Mexican teams or Real and Barca

pretty much all MLS fans are cringy white folk

You guys aren't white. Tbh your not even niggers.

>that flag
>we
B U I L D
U
I
L
D