Our team is not winning

>our team is not winning
>we need to buy/sell this and everything is solved

Does this prove that a fanbase lives almost at the 19th century? Is the memest way of understanding football.

I don't know if pic is related.

Better than what Wenger does.

that's literally what Farca and Halal do.

at least wenger and the arse board pocket millions while laughing at pakis in london and making them pay the highest season passes in the eplel

Really is funny that the fans still pay that much to go when they willingly refuse to splash the cash.

why are you using the Dutch City fan picture?
can you delete it? not him btw

it's very related

>not him btw
(you)

It's a problem that is shared by many PL teams. Instead of developing a consistent footballing philosophy and basing their signings on it, they just splash their cash willy-nilly. The prices that they pay for overrated meme players make them the laughing stock of the continent.

the best part is they used paying the stadium excuse for a decade to justify no big transfers, a shitty tiny 60k stadium that's already outdated kek

wouldn't surprise me if the board announced stadium reforms to avoid expensive transfers for another decade

they must put some strong shit in london curry to make them so retarded

fuck off he's not the only Dutch poster on Sup Forums but he is a good lad and supports his team for ages here now through thick and thin

>his team

yes he watches every game and goes to actual matches and supports them

fuck off you utter disgrace

This.

Only difference is other Premier League teams can throw just as much cash to make sure City don't keep getting away with it whilst in Spain everyone else is cucked by the big 2.

>whilst in Spain
and in europe

>supports his team for ages
Actually suggesting "his" team has been relevant for more than five years!

t. yanited bandwagoner since 2002

>Implying having been a fan of a team for 14 years without ever changeing is a short time

i've supported city since 2001 so you just btfo yourself there m8

when are you going back to Algeria?

The fun thing is I just can't tell if it's legit dutch city bandwagoner or just a dutch poster trolling.

kys

I think it's just a random dutch guy trolling, nobody could really be this stupid.

clearly you have never been in an """"""eternal"""""" man city thread

>Says the Slovenian Juve fan

>In Netherlands, 2001
>Just decides one day to support Manchester City who were then playing in the championship.

You now remember Bony claiming he wanted to play for City for 15 years when he joined tham

google "ali benarbia"

But I thought you were Dutch, not Algerian.

delete this

>only manchester city buys players in the transfer market! DAE le classy youth academy players?

DELETE THISSS

Read
I was not attacking any club or country in particular, if I used that pic was really because it was the most related I found in my football folder

>start watching EPL in ~2010
>media sucks Man U's cock 24/7
>media sucks Rooney's cock 24/7
>Man U get actual refball and every 50/50 call goes against them
>See Man U fans on Sup Forums hypocritically cry about about refball whenever they lose

I just like City because of how much I hate Man U t bh bros

*for them

just went for a run I'm lightheaded lol