Assassin's Creed

Are you ready for the start of true vidyakino?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

>areer criminal Callum Lynch is rescued from his own execution by Abstergo Industries, the modern-day incarnation of the Templar Order. He is forced to participate in the Animus Project and relive the memories of his ancestor Aguilar de Nerha, an Assassin during the Spanish Inquisition. As Lynch continues to experience Aguilar's memories, he begins to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to confront the Templars—age-old enemies of the Assassins—in the present day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=017nWFKsshY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I AM A GOD

They nigger made me not want to see it

>Female assassin
Dropped into the sun

>fucking kanye

are they gonna have 4 shitty movies until we learn anything about the fucking animus project's end goal

>majority of the film's set in modern time
Dropped

EVEN THO AMA GAW

>Michael Assbender

Go take your ADHD pills you raging autist. Modern day story was always fun.

this. Some forced meme love story no doubt

A movie based on the simplest and most overused metaphors of storytelling, starring an actor way too talented for the project and with Kanye in the trailer.

They better hurry up with my damn croissant.

It's going to be as shit as the games.

Don't mind me, just being the only good video game based film.

>tfw the guy has to find a tower to discover new places
>tfw when he jumps 500 metres and land on a stack of hay and survives

>Put the focus of the movie to the most boring a aspect of the games which is all the modern-day bullshit

>>>>>>>>>>>

>Spain
>Whites everywhere
Wut?

More screentime for a manpurse in the shot.

>kills two guards
>smirks
>pssh nothing personal kid
w h y

Don't see the problem, she's obviously unbalanced mentally, no different from any other killer

Movie of this game when?

the literally who of vidya?

>staring Michael Genderbender

>Michael Genderbender

This is new

this put me off too
why even include it at all

apart from the leap of faith. what other "dude it's x from the game lmao" moments are they gonna throw in. will there be a be a mention of ezio and altair or desmond? subject 16? will fassbender throw money on the ground to distract people? eagle vision? what about that weird lip scar meme that was dropped. and also the whole end of the world, assassin's are descended from first civ humans breeding with regular humans, and juno now ruling the world plots.

kind of curious now. they'd have to try really hard to fuck this up right. right.

why the nickname, what mike do?

are you 2 literally retarded?

I fucking hate the game, but the previous movie from the same team (director, lead actor, lead actress) was magnificent
youtube.com/watch?v=017nWFKsshY

jesus christ this looks like some small budget TV show

and not in a good campy way like xena, more like in 'trying very hard and it's embarrassing' way

>USA copying Spain

No but hopefully it kickstarts the parkino trend

The director hinted that there might be Ezio's cameo, since AC2 and movie take place in the same period

>70% of the plot is confirmed to happen in present
dropped

Hey, the 2012 prophecy apocalypse Mayan shit at the end of the first game was amazing.

>the parkino trend

Banlieue 13

The ironic:nonironic audience ratio will be different though. Águila Roja's clusterfuckdom can not be surpassed.