/got/ general

Dany did everything wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30mat2/spoilers_all_ddt_a_neverbeforeseen_theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Sam

Azor Jon!

Azor Dany

What if we put the Bear Loli in charge of Winterfell instead of the two inept Starks.

Bear > Wolf

Why does the new Night King look like such a bitch?

Azor Jammie's! The golden boy!

not enough feet in this season

G O O D

M E N

Mate, if Tywin were there, he would've disemboweled them too and you'd all love it.

Preston

B E A R

M E N

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Come back hunchback poster. You are doing the 7's work.

>New
>Looking like a bitch
>implying it wasn't the old one that looked like a bitch.
The old one looked like a 20 year old faggot.

All I know is the bitch better get her tits out

desu if bear lolli had three dragons the show would've ended two seasons ago

real nigga hours
who the fuck up and supporting the true king and queen

>tfw each and everything is Bran
he created everything, is everyone and will end everything.
Amazing writing D&D, truly amazing

Here we go with forcing of this meme.. Go ahead, splerg out.

Is no one talking about the leaked Ep 9 Promo?
I thought this was a place to talk about GoT
Not shitpost about loli bear whores

I wouldn't, but the bloodthirsty majority of /got/ and showwatchers in generals probably would.

there's a diference.

after the grieving families came complaining, he would've either scolded them, or hanged them too.

not take them down like a bitch.

Azor Sam

Post it then

slavic subhuman genes

I don't have the link it got taken down

>swn desperately send me a letter asking for my aid in her darkest hour
>I will never get to ride into battle to gloriously answer her call and either die for her or win a war for her.

Why should I even live anymore?

i want to watch that sassy little boy get fucked in the ass by isaac while dean fucks his mouth to be honest family

I think I might be attracted to Myra.

Am I gay?

Who's the main character, Jon?

old one was an experienced british actor with menacing facial features
new one is literally a millenial stuntman gone meme actor

Why are you so autistic over Masie? She is a goblin who really looks like the hunchback. Stop being so butt hurt user it's all in good fun.

>THIS IS NOW A TULLY THREAD

LANNISTER AND FREY FAGS GTFO

FROM NOW ON OUR BRAVE LORD EDMURE TULLY OF THE RIVERLANDS WILL RULE THIS THREAD

POST YOUR BEST /RADMURES/ TO SATISFY HIM

bran is all about watching flashbacks, leave the kid. he actually have no power of altering the past, maybe he could influence future but not past.

Me.

jon and dany

Dany has a softer heart; she's just a girl after all.

I'm actually confused, I thought the image you posted was the new one.

Ned Stark

B R A N

R

A

N

What show are you watching?

fuck off m8

Would be posted on the freefolk leddit, as with all other spoilers, long before posted here, you're full of shit nigger

here i am

>hodor

R A D
A
D

You're fucking full of shit, no it goddamn hasn't. Tell me one good storyline that isn't plagued by fucking awful writing. Tell me one character that you're actually interested in following.

Literally all I have to say is Dorne you fucking sperg, do you actually want me to list every single flaw with every single one? Why don't you name something that you think is good and I can tell you why your opinion is worth less than my fucking tampons.

Dorne. Iron Islands. Dany. KL. North. All of these are fucking trash that make zero sense if you actually think about things like character actions, motivations, and why things are actually happening. Its lazy as shit storytelling.

I mean I can get liking the show because you enjoy the setpieces or whatever, but none of you can possibly find the writing in the show anywhere close to acceptable.

Just imagine a Trident episode, seriously just imagine it

>Rhaegar and Roberts meets each other's gaze
>They approach each other at the battlefied, their soldiers making way
>soon as the Stag's warhammer struck the Dragon's sword, there were no words, as they were no need for it, only fury.
>their men watched as the rebellion reached its climax, two warriors at their best, one fought with rage and the other with responsibility
>The Usurper earned his label as his warhammer caved into the dragon's chest
>rain and rubies fell, as did Rhaegar and the Targaryens
>His men we're quick to bend the knee, but a lone kingsguard rushes to Rhaegar's aid
>sword and arrows welcomed him as he reached the prince
>Robert Baratheon shouts "enough" against Roose Bolton protests

reminder that the show ws best when this fgt was still alive

Dude, have you seen the fifth episode?
He literally creates Hodor.

describe it then faggot

Daily reminder.

Seriously, if you want to convince us then give specifics. Break down one of the storylines, and explain why you consider it 'crippled'.

it is
is the old one

who ever was likely in every single episode, in other words jon

What are we reading today, /got/?

indeed

To be fair he did it involuntarily, it was the 3ER who orchestrated the whole thing

It wasn't in English so I can only go off what I saw
Tommen standing over Margs body
Jaimie and Bronn talking by a map
The Hound looking at the red keep
Sansa turning around
Close up of Danys eye

no longer human by osamu dazai

i liked the old one better too

You just know

>HEY GUYS I ACTUALLY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ABOUT WRITING FICTION BUT I JUST PRETEND LIKE I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

>HEY GUYS I JUST HAD A DISCUSSION WITH THIS OTHER GUY (me) WHO TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT GO INTO WRITING LIKE "character actions, motiviations, and why things are actually happening" AND NOW IM USING THIS EXACT QUOTE FOR MYSELF TO PROVE LE EPIC SHOW WATCHERS WRONG XD

As I said, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and seeing how you use my definition of "writing" has your own argument now shows that you had no idea about actual writing to begin with

now

please just throw yourself from the highest building there is you goddamn fucking idiot

Even if she is faking, this new submissive,pious Marge is much more elegant and sexy than her "smirking whore from Highgarden" gimmick. Seeing her so modestly dressed, pure,soft-spoken, and holy makes me DIAMONDS

>not downloading it
>not even taking screenshots

ehhhh

Not reading all that much...
ywn be bent over the royal bed with your arms tied behind your back and a gag in your mouth as a smirking queen removes the fingers from your ass that she’s been using to massage your prostate and starts to slowly insert a large studded strapon with one hand and places her other around your neck, tightening her hold and slowly pushing deeper inside you. swn then call for a foreign brown skin beauty that speaks 19 languages to remove your gag and teach you High Valyrian as you feel the queen’s thrusting increase in speed and intensity.

I just want her to be a fully converted slave to the high sparrow, doing anything the sick old man desires.

Again, literally all I have to say is Dorne. I'm busy browsing /d/ and you're not worth the time and effort if you're going to defend that shit.

But hey I'll be a sport and ask you to explain how the Kingsmoot was a well written scene.

I've been asking him to do that since the last thread. He has no actual examples of "bad writing" he just calls it that because he obviously has a grudge against the show and just throws every scene into the "bad writing" category without actually seriously judging them.

Yes. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

hodor was hodor even before bran was conceived.
beside why bloodraven was so uninterested by bran's thinking he could change the past?

i thought i was but really it was just her hair and vigorousness in bringing bran everywhere in that sleigh

shes actually below average in attractiveness

wait so what happened to wifey stannis

So umm guys what was the point of the whole red-comet-sidestory? How was that concluded in the show and what did it mean?

Oh my phone mate
I wanted to watch it first and then was going to go back and do it but got distracted and when I tried to find it again it was gone
Tommen suicide looking pretty likely though

>>did everything wrong
>has 3 big dragons to fill her with their warm seed
>an army bigger than any army on the planet
>more things
>and she came from literally nothing

I liked this one way better

truede confirmed episode 9 only has 2 locations, so you're full of shit.

>HEY GUYS I HAVE A LOT OF EXAMPLES FOR HOW THE WHOLE SEASON ONLY HAD BAD WRITING

>but im not gonna name some because you are not worth my time and you are just a troll if you defend S6 xd

please just kill yourself man why do you do this to us

she got lynched by the desrters before they took off

>new X-Men film taking place in Westeros
>shit is going down
>Ser Quick of House Silver shows up
>time slows down
>AND WHO ARE YOU

they look like such jews man

t. half jew

Just saying what I saw bud
Take it or leave it
They also said Kit wasn't coming back
They lie to keep surprises hidden
Moron

Flying Witch and soon Bakemonogatari again

Who is King Cat?

Reminder that cordy is BEST GIRL always, and will be in another flashback in episode 10.

>At the very least she finally gave in and asked The Vale for help, which will save them in the end.

Yes, because plot convenience. They'll almost certainly be saved in extremis by the army of the Vale sweeping in against the Bolton when everything seems lost...

Remove the plot armor bullshit and Jon's army could just lose, Ramsay executes him, Davos, and beargirl, and while Sansa is being raped and/or flayed, maybe she'd have a thought about how she should've told Jon about the army and he would've delayed the attack a day or two.

Sansa not telling Jon is fucking retarded and there's no way around it.

It's not a fucking surprise party you have to hide from someone for maximum happy moments. You don't hide the fact that there's a massive army available, even if the army is gonna help.
It's gonna help even more if you're aware it's coming.

>tfw a woman will never look at you this way

Show-Selyse is kind of a cute. Not gonna lie, I would fuck her just for the experience

same

amyone else ships Davos X Lyanna?

>Cleganebowl bait
We know Cleganebowl isn't happening because there won't be a trial by combat, you're full of shit.

A type of updog.

>cast this guy
>dies in the first episode
reeeee

I'm an extra

AMA

Osha said it was dragons

that was the end of it

Daily reminder that D+D=T
>Dany + Drogo = Tyrion

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/30mat2/spoilers_all_ddt_a_neverbeforeseen_theory/