ITT Albums ruined by the internet

ITT Albums ruined by the internet

>letting meme status ruin an album for you
man you'd have to be incredibly weak minded

It's unfortunate that people have meme'd Varg into oblivion, but I feel like it hasn't really affected his music too much. It's almost like there are two Vargs, the one in Norway in the 90's, and vlogger Varg today.

Memes didnt do it. This obnoxious faggot did.

Inb4 alt-right losers show up ITT

he did it to himself

yeah I was a pretty big fan of garden of delete too, but too many normies wear the OPN shirts now. I sometimes wish it hadn't come out.

>implying varg is not just a meme

Linkin Park

wow you tried really hard on this one didn't you? Stupid libcuck

t. fragile white boy.

Tell mommy about all the other buzzwords you found on the basement nazi forums today.

Go to bed Varg.

Ayy-LMAO

I didn't even really like it that much. But it can't be seen as anything but a meme at this point.

No its still good/great

Yeah man fuck the internet for making Varg kill a dude and start blogging and youtubing about Aryan bullshit all the time and self-publishing like ten books on Norse mythology and white supremacy.

Filosofem would just be regarded as a great album if the internet didn't notice everything Varg very publicly used the internet to do since Filosofem.

And you know what? Fuck the internet for turning this guy into a meme. It's like every other day, this one youtube channel posts another video of this dude reviewing an album. Way to turn a music critic into a meme, internet.

you do under stand that blogging and youtubing requires internet

>Garden of Delete

nigga, wut?

Blonde
The life of Pablo
In Rainbows

t. jealous nigger :^)

This one is better

varg is a fucking hack who lives in France off his girlfriend or wife

upgoat