Prey outnumber predators ten to one

>prey outnumber predators ten to one
>90% of the population united against a common enemy

So, do they outnumber them ten to one or nine to one? For fuck's sake.

Can I just say that Zootopia is one of the most on-the-nose pieces of left-wing propaganda I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through. Jesus Christ, I thought Star Wars was bad.

its not 90 percent you tard

should've been eaten at birth.

She literally says 90%

thinking of watching this movie so quick question
anyone whos seen it
should i bother
just wanting to kill some time
is it good? bad?

It's fun.

i see...

It's one of my favorites, and I went in with fairly low expectations.

Wait... are predators = dindu and prey = whiteys?

If yes, then why did the rabbit everyone wants to fuck say "only bunnies can call bunny cute".

that's actually the propotion in the real world

You can say that.

You are wrong, of course, and you have sad life, but you can say that.

I know this get's thrown in here a lot, but I'm pretty sure you have autism

>Zootopia's viral marketer OP gets triggered

At least you could respect our culture, you scum.

I think someone else got triggered in here

Look buddy, if this kind of things make you think or bother you, you have autism, end of story.

They're just prey, predators, and individual species. Obviously there are events and relationships that are supposed to parallel what's going on in the real world, but that doesn't make them direct equivalents. It's still a fantasy world first and foremost.

I literally asked a simple legit question and you're trigglypuffing the fuck out. Contain yourself next time or you're gonna lose your "Sup Forums marketing hacker" job soon enough.

:3

O-ok, sorry sir.

post fat thick juice bun ass

How is star wars left wing propaganda?

>sexualizing bunny

He's just autistic, ignore it.

Makes you think - would this movie be anywhere near as popular if the main character was just a normal, typical cartoon bunny, without highly sexualized features? Everything else stays the same, I doubt Sup Forums would love the movie quite as much if it didn't have the furry attraction aspect.

I'm just calling you an autist, which you are. This is a cartoon, it doesn't represent the same things that are in our universe, every animal in there isn't some ethnic race, they are animals. Anyone without autism would understand that.

I want to fuck that fox____

Pretty sure a tiger can kill ever prey in the room if he felt like it.

Alright, time to go back my friend.

the predators are sometimes muslims, sometimes niggers. depending on the context.

Can some biologist guy enlighten me on what's the normal ratio of predators and preys? Those of similar sizes I mean.

I'll bite.

Go back where, oh fellow friend?

9 to 1 the movie is accurate

From their English names we can deduce they have a medieval period that is exactly the same as ours.

bull shits because there is no way such a thing can happen

To Mexico.

If the prey to predators ratio is 10:1 and 90% of the population is united against one common enemy (and we are autistic enough to assume that all these numbers can be taken as scientifically accurate data), only 99,1% of the prey population would be united and 0.9% of the prey population would side with the predators. Of course its also possible that she does not even include the predators when she is talking about the population and the number of tree hugging, fox fucking, leftists, hippie prey is actually high as 10%.

But sex=love=sympathy=identification=inspiration

It's actually normal. Prey - in example bunnies - have sex non stop to breed as many new bunnies as possible, so that they can survive, since they are expected to be picked off constantly by the predators (like foxes).

Predators, on the other hand, have only a few children, because they must invest a lot into them for them to be successful, to teach them how to hunt and kill the bunnies properly.

The distribution just reflects reality.

Shit op you got me I always thought 10 to 1 means 9 to 1.

Shiiiiiit

>Shit op you got me I always thought 10 to 1 means 9 to 1.
Joke?

Fascinating.

So, so far, I am Mexican, OP and Zootopia viral marketer.

Anything else?

It is not autisc.
The movie is accurate.

It's really the type of arrogant fart huffing proselytising that Gen Xers and millennials respond to.

i liked the movie, didn't care about the predator vs prey thing

it was nice seeing the bunny make it, as a cop and when she solves the crimes
>we're all gonna make it brehs

I am sorry...but no I actually thought so

:)

Except the (((Ewes))) really were behind it all.

ten.?

Basically means she's well aware they aren't prey any more and the predator had best know that.

its okay. nothing too special. bunny is waifu tier.

>in a zoo democracy the vote of a mouse is equal to that of an elephant

I don't know what's the natural ratio of mice vs everything else in real world.

The movie is clearly thought through when it comes to population of mice

ten percent of 10 is 1. 10 to 1.

jewes aren't good at math

Nope. But here's bun feets.

Well that was an awkward boner

user....

Jews are very good at math - or at least, using math to suit their agenda!

Haha, fuck the JEws.

Not him but kill yourself coward

It's called a footjob, sweetheart.

I thought the prey were the POC and the predators as the whiteys. Because the sheep was obviously a nigger (hair touching, vote comment), and I was thinking the whites were predators because the prey kept going on about how they were the superior race a long time ago (slavery and shit). I don't see how the niggers were the predators other than the 10% comment, BUT don't POC make up most of america now?

I swear I thought this movie was like anti-sjw/extreme left shit, which was good.

the message was so ham fisted and

all the stuff they cut was better than the finished product

when you hear the staff talk bout what they had to cut you know so women came in and said no its about this agenda now

Now I need to get me some bunnyfeet boots and a long toed prostitute.

actually makes sense

>I swear I thought this movie was like anti-sjw/extreme left shit, which was good.
Well you were wrong then. The director says so too in this interview.

Thank you for curing my Judy fever a little.

I love her but there has been always some creepy details on her here and there all over

Why? Does the fact my life is better and richer than yours triggers you? Oh, I'm so sorry. But I bet if you stop being a fucking loser you can live a good life like I do :) I keep my fingers crossed!

what kind of creepy details?

She's into voyeur.

only if you're the type of liberal personality that likes to try everything.

Are there SFM webms of her already?

well thats gey

I just started watching this movie and already I am getting r*pe triggers when the fox viciously attacks the poor bunny at 5 minutes in. We need to ban all cis predator males.

Star Wars is more like X-Wing propaganda

damn I wanna see this version. Reminds me of Paddington and looks super adorable and comfy.

Inside Out is better desu

Zootopia and Inside Out were both good

Big Hero 6 sucked

My favourite animated movie from the last couple of years has to be Megamind. It has mixed reviews, but I had a blast watching it. Nice jokes, nice plot, good characters.

no it wasn't

i liked that. i liked how she keeps getting put down by everybody. pointless though since it didnt deter her. i also liked how that kid didnt grow up to be some deadbeat alcoholic garbage man or something like bullies usually do in movies. hes just a successful dude who runs his own bakery and makes pies. wish i had that life

>In 2014, however, scientists more accurately measured the entire city's population to be approximately only 25% of the number of humans; i.e., there were approximately 2 million rats to New York's 8.4 million people at the time of the study.

So why can only a bunny call another bunny cute? Is this some right-winger anti-racemixing propaganda?

>Nick becomes a Police Officer too
>Judy doesn't become a detective and hiring Nick for his partner
>Perfect setup for a Detective Sequel

ONE FUCKING JOB DISNEY

The Shakira song was shit

This movie should be seen for the animation quality alone.
Prove me wrong

>It has mixed reviews
Really?
I always though it was pretty well liked overall.
The cliche subverting thing actually worked well, and don't tell me that welcome to the jungle moment wasn't cool

Why is Bluth's fox character so small? He's almost as small as the sexbun. The village fox was 5 times her size when they were kids.

Does the fact my life is better and richer than yours triggers you? Oh, I'm so sorry. But I bet if you stop being a fucking loser you can live a good life like I do :) I keep my fingers crossed!

Uh how do I put it. M
I like her big and symmetrical eyes but I hate that it's purple. I like her smile but her fingers freak me out. I like her torso but her feet are just not human feet and legs.

There are many things creepy about her.

You mean the fennec fox?

Reluctantly went to see Megamind with my son (11yo).
After the movie, my son said it was ok.
I fucking /LOVED/ the movie and it is now my favourite animated movie together with Spirited Away. (I admittedly haven't seen too many)
The jokes were on-point and the plot nice and refreshing.

I guess it is underrated because it wasn't pushed as much, and when it was pushed, then as a kid flick. But I gotta say, as a man of 34 years, it was just phenomenal. That showdown scene was one of the best and actually gave me goosebumps.

>2016
>still not getting when it's black people keeping it to themselves it's not right wing anti race mixing

No, Bateman's fox.

Also, when she chases the thief at 30:00 through Little Ratia, how is that not an argument against the entire premise of the movie? Thousands of rats could have died during the chase there, tens of thousands. It was pure luck that only a few hundreds got squashed.

Nick and Gideon are about the same height as adults

>calls a fucking character on an animated movie where the face isn't shown as the character name of ANOTHER series he interpreted.
How about the name of the character of the subject in question?
Also, if you make two characters too much differently sized one of them has to be some sort of pet or otherwise with a much higher or lower IQ, otherwise it looks weird

>How is star wars left wing propaganda?

MUH EVIL EMPIRE
MUH REBELUTION

Force Awakens is STILL trying to push the "Le Resistance" angle even though the First Order is nowhere near in power.

>The jokes were on-point
They were fucking not. It seemed like dreamworks had a "shit quota" they had to fill every 5-10 minutes. Shit was a potentially great movie marred by absolutely abhorrent attempts at humor.

Get in line.

how does aging works in this movie? if it by real life standards, wich isn't since judy is in her tweenties, she would be three weeks old while pie fox wpuld be a year at the beginning of the movie

They age at a normalized, human rate.

it triggers me