(;

No thanks.
Worst sport, worst team...
Really no.

I don't think so to be honest

#facts

Russia won't be winning shit, Texas.

if they get rid of Deschamps then maybe yes

Deschamps is a pretty good manager, what he did with that bunch of drama queens is quite remarkable

The alt right says: stop calling all those niggers and muzzies

t. Del Bosque

I don't really get all the hate on Deschamps. The guy managed to make fucking Monaco a CL finalist, made the eternal chaotic OM champion, and sorted the field of ruins that was the French NT and made it good enough again to reach the final of the euro with a defensive line consisting in fucking Koscielny, Rami, Evra and Sagna. I've seen many worse managers than him.

we're gonna win it with zidane as our manager and benzema as our 9. It's written lads

>le Matweedee is better than Kante for finals lol :))))
>lets play Pogba in a more defensive role xD

He's a fucking hack and I'm so happy he got exposed against a Mourinho-esque bus.

Le Kante played all matches for 90 minutes lol no way he tired :)))
Le Matuidi will be legit against as low based team like Portugal.
Le I only think football is all about names so Kante > Matuidi at any chance lol :)))
Le Pogba had a bad game , it's DeChamps fault Lol.
Le even a bad Pogba needed a player of Portugal 24/7 on him (that guy with the moustache) to not have any big impact XD.
Le you have played football at your teenage years i guess so you know better than successfull coaches :))).

>implying Brazil isn't back

We let you have your fun, rest of the world, but it's over now.

>MFW Germany C team - Brazil B team (Neymar included) ends 1-1 in 90'.

Yeah we were still letting them have a little bit of fun there.

MFW Barcelona fags were bashing Ronaldo for taking the 5th penalty in CL Final but when Neymar did it for RIO 16 noone mentioned anything about a "S E L F I S H A T H L E T E

ends 1-1 in 120'

People have been saying that since 2002.

worst thread of the day award

Plz no