SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Tr*mp btfo!

care to explain OP?

It's scary to see how a country can turn to feminism as state ideology. It is ironic that if they keep up, Sweden will be caliphate 50 years from now, if not sooner.

That girl on the far right appears to be turning American

Theyre not fucking white men

Indeed.

Nuke us please, anyone just fucking nuke us.

holy fuck lmao

>Kushner
>White

I just can't feel bad about Swedes fate.
They are just too retarded to manage to keep existing.
Finns are more science-based people who have a better grasp on reality, including immigration and feminism.

Maybe Trump will.

>Finns are more science-based people

Trump signed his anti-abortion decree stuff in an assembly full of men

Nah you are just too autistic to care about a bunch of sandniggers and women.

How come they aren't holding any bibles? Why is there no little Timmy glued to their crotches?

They're "making fun" (I guess) of , Trump got criticized because his team isn't considered diverse enough.

More specifically because he signed the executive order on defunding Planned Parenthood without consulting any women.

How shallow can one get in one's worldview, jesus christ

Who gives a shit. Presidents will be slammed over everything they do, and everything Trump does will piss off feminists anyway.

A symptom of autism is for example being unable to discern intentions from people's faces.

When a Swede looks at a ISIS weteran from Syria in the eyes he or she sees friendliness, optimism, gratitude and all sorts of things.
This is called autism.

Actually if he revoked this bill they'd probably be celebrating him

I've heard Trump on Stern a few times, he didn't really strike me as a "let's go medieval" kind of guy. I wonder what happened?

some of it is posturing. The mexico city policy is the one bill that defunds foregin clinics that promote abortion. That bill has been flopping back and forth every Rep/Dem president.

The planned parenthood is a bit more win/win on Trumps side. He needs to do some things to make sure the majority Rep senate is on his side and he also gets to cut funding to welfare-type programs. The vast majority of women getting abortions are doing so because they cant afford to have a baby. Why pay for their mistakes?

Playing for votes to bolster a second term already.

Also planned parenthood doesn't make up all the clinics in the U.S. So he didn't strip the availability of abortions, he just cut tax money from them.

But why is the wild card that would drain the swamp bending his knee? Never mind, I probably shouldn't bother you with this.

No they are just too pitiful. You, on the other hand, not. So when you see a sandnigger you think "I don't like people but this one differs from others very much and he doesn't look friendly, fuck off we're full". You don't care where he had been and what he has experienced, because you don't like him.

Hahaha, no. You get more government money for having the child. The women I know that got/get abortions are typically very young or in college. Mostly middle class whites.

Go to the inner-city and you'll see single mothers with multiple children everywhere.

>Why pay for their mistakes?

The country will end up paying more if poor people have unwanted children than if they abort them anyway.
Even if you got rid of ALL possible welfare (Which won't happen), more poor people will put more pressure on your medical services, they lead to higher crime rates and they'll eventually have even more children off their own etc.

Where he has been*
Fuck autocorrection.

thanks swedebro

How is he bending his knee? I disagree with many of his executive orders, but he is literally doing what he said he'd do before he won.

>this is what swedes actually believe

I distinctly remember him being pro-choice.

>"Finns are more science-based people"

Well theres less of a way for us to prevent people from pumping out babies and using them to get welfare checks.

An ideal system would make abortions expensive but increase the usage of contraceptives through education.

hes being a politician. "Draining the swamp" is something different all together. Thats more of Washington insider politicans rigging the economy for their benefit instead of for the middle class.

>It's scary to see how a country can turn to feminism as state ideology.
This.

>It is ironic that if they keep up, Sweden will be caliphate 50 years from now, if not sooner.
I'd put money on them being the first European country to be a caliphate since Spain. It'll be Sweden, Belgium or France. Probably not France, though; the French are starting to get tired of apologising.

Kikes are white when it suits SJW's.

>he didn't really strike me as a "let's go medieval" kind of guy.
>wanting to protect babies from legalised murder is 'medieval.'
Sweden, I loathe you.

>Brits in charge of protecting children

He was.

But

Pro-choice and Pro-goverment funded choice aren't the same.

I say kill all the babies you want, just don't ask me to pay for it, but that doesn't matter because I'll pay either way. Welfare babies are a thing, single women can live a comfy life by having kids and getting government assistance and child support.

I'm not British. I'm just passing through,

>you are saying total momentum in a closed or isolated system remains constant!?!
who the fuck writes these comics and why do they think that 7th grade physics are hard?

thx i know nothing about the group, but as long as theres a bunch of white women who voted for him, its pretty much out of context to criticize only him from the viewpoint of being a woman. they gotta denounce those female voters first or at least try to call them out on media. though i think none of the media would be even making it clear. i wont defend this decision, but it looks somewhat pointless.

>friendliness, optimism, gratitude
>This is called autism

mate..its all real life people have about, it called emphaty. If you think those trait are weird for you, you are not the only one who confused, welcome to spectrum.

I'm sorry you had to see this.

You're supposed to shitpost with that flag anyway satan

>britbongs can't handle the bants from swedish feminists