What kind of legal/technical hurdles would have to be overcome to make a vinyl pressing of this happen?

What kind of legal/technical hurdles would have to be overcome to make a vinyl pressing of this happen?

I can imagine if they were given away through a raffle for free, or if all the money was donated or something, we could maybe get away with it.

I just want this shit to happen, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDEEOvaaBNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot of legal hurdles most likely

you people are a fucking riot
just burn it to a cd for now

this is fucking shit
I hope it does get pressed then you get sued

you people are taking an album made by a bangladeshi weaving message board waayyy too seriously.

I'd rather you don't give legitimacy to this shit

I thought it was shit

>"people aren't allowed to like things that they like"

these

>plebs who don't see the value in community-made music
>plebs who would judge the quality of music based on who made it instead of the music itself

Your opinion is valid, as long as its based on the content of the album exclusively

this

none, if you bootleg it.

Bootleg vinyl pressings have existed forever.

nimnohi here

the guy who said he'd distribute cassettes never wrote back, which is fine. A long time from now I'm gonna record a bunch of cassettes myself and give them to anyone who wants for free, if the college guy never returns.

If you care enough for one, email [email protected] and reserve your copy that I will, a long time from now, give to you. Whether its via mail, via a meetup or 5 years from now you'll get it.

Or just do it via your own cassette deck, you dont need to wait for me.

Do it. Tbh, I'd bet Kanye would be into it. I'm sure he hates his record company and corporate handlers.

You should do boot vinyl copies, the format of the album is perfect for a double LP

Who made the cover(s) by the way?

just send me the email, i'll remember it, dont worry.

cassette is waaaaay cheaper for me to give out for free

and from the top of my head, everyone who worked on album art (who's been identified) is:

Tau-9
Foxconn
Sera
King Death
Vinn

Yeah, if its you alone I wouldn't expect you to do vinyl ones. Maybe sometime there could be a kickstarter or something.

Maybe if the project was a bit more on the map, like if Fagtano makes it blow up again; there will be more people who would wanna find a kickstarter like that.

Cause right now the dust has settled big time and the momentum is low.

i believe this post is some shit musician trying to create buzz on Sup Forums by pretending discussion about his/her shit music is going on

sticker?

It's [email protected]

oh well i dont know how much you want to send your email in a thread full of hate and stuff, I meant to send me an email, but okay

He replied to a comment asking him to review it and said it might be on the next It Came From Bandcamp, so...

yeah, whenever he makes another bandcamp video is when it will get a bit more attention

for real? I thought it was just the tweeting of the project screencap?

WHAAAT

youtube.com/watch?v=oDEEOvaaBNE

oh yeah, check the comments, he replied to the top one

AHHHHHHH

stop
no one should care this much about a shitty fan edit of Kanye's third best (at best) record

>"stop doing things because I said so"

in this bitch lit
thats cool, at least we know he's gonna review it now for sure

sent :^)

yup
no one here is actually this stupid right?

Only you.

why do copyright owners gotta be such dinguses about everything