Look deep within those warm, assuring hazel eyes of her

Look deep within those warm, assuring hazel eyes of her.

What do you see?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ledecky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The longer I stare the older she gets

a purity that makes the virgin mary look like a working girl

A soul who's only desire is to gobble Nigerian cocks

Male pattern baldness

So what did Katie think of Brazil?

GET OUT

A woman who needs a hug

>Why did you quit swimming when you were 14 user?

The death of our ancestors and dreams of future generations...they're eyes that have viewed a long, millennia old passage of time, offering a window into eternity, belonging to a being that was here long before we arrived and will be there long after we have left this plane of existence...

guilt

I see a fool, fuck college swimming, take those endorsement deals. Look what happened to Missy Franklin when she skipped her money after 2012.

Her urgent, passionate, and sexual desire for a BIG BLACK COCK

>But Katie, I'm blacked

Maybe Missy got Katie curious

The cult of personality

I would say she screams when getting dp'd by Usain Bolt and Asafa Powell, but you wouldn't be able to hear it on account of her deepthroating Yohan Blake's entire shaft all the way down to his balls. I bet she gains a pound from all the cum they leave inside her.

Her uncle owns the New York Islanders. She doesn't need money

citation fuckin needed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Ledecky

Do it.

What? Just google it you mongoloid. Jon Ledecky is her uncle and co-owner of the islanders

why so defensive?

G-grandma?

Please don't say things like that.

>What? You thought you had a chance with me, Katie fucking Ledecky, 5 time Olympic gold medalist Katie Ledecky, niece of Multimillionaire sports owner Jon Ledecky Katie Ledecky. Did you think that just because I have a slightly high hairline that I don't have dozens of 10/10 chads banging at my door? Do you have any idea how naive you sound? Who the fuck are you. Never had a job. not particularly good at anything, not well liked by anyone, virgin, probably wouldn't last a minute in bed. What could you possibly have to offer me that I can't get from someone else easier and better. Yeah I see you crying, Why don't you go home and cry yourself to sleep like you do every time a girl turns you down.

I just realized I am 4 years older than her. What the fuck am I doing with my life

>Slightly high hairline

That shit is deeply receded already. I'm 28, have been receding since 23 but she still has me beat.

Jesus Katie you don't have to be a dick about it