/G-R-I-M-S/

Mayo edition. Reminder to be nice to Grimes or kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130922030407/http://deadgirlfriends.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she has to go back

""No""

>the moment when you are reading a thread on a message board you’ve been a member of for ten years about how a kid you’ve seen posting there forever is dead and it’s probably a suicide and you start typing “RIP stupid ass” because that’s what everyone else in the thread is doing but then you stop and actually read what you wrote like a normal person would and realize that you just typed “RIP stupid ass” and start hitting the delete button, defeated and confused

>the moment when you say goodbye to your girlfriend over gchat knowing you won’t talk to her for a few days because she is entering a country that heavily restricts internet access

>the moment you realize that by posting the birthday gift you made for her on your tumblr you inadvertently gave music websites a reason to post a story that contains the search terms “taylor swift”, “justin bieber”, and “grimes” right in the headline

>the moment you spend listening to “two blue lights” by songs:ohia and think about how different the experience of listening to it now while feeling sad is from the time you listened to it a month ago when you didn’t feel sad at all and you were just kinda going through stuff on spotify to see how it held up

>the moment right before you hit publish on a shitty tumblr post you make trying to explain your feelings by talking in the second person, where you think about all of the pictures of cats you are going to look at after this and hope that will do the job

damn...

literally what

james posted it to his tumblr early 2013

honestly this whole blog is pretty insightful.

Link to his Tumblr?

web.archive.org/web/20130922030407/http://deadgirlfriends.tumblr.com/

jump around the timeline a bit

Is Grimes for physical yet? If not, gtfo.

*braaaaaapp*

what if first world problems had a tumblr..

Entertainment insider here, FYI there's a hidden glory hole in most backstage rooms for live events (in case that is the performers thing to psyche up). Apparently grimes can find them easily by smell alone and the guards tell me the locks on the secret entrance ways are always broken after her gigs. Make of that what you will.

>not being nice to Grimes

i could choose to look like Grimes then i would be pretty damn screwed either way

cute music for cute people

Grimes can take care of herself. If I was shitty to her irl she'd beat the shit out of me, choke me out, stuff me in the trunk and drive me out to some woods outside of town. Upon arriving at the woods, she would open the trunk and shank me there in the trunk with a screwdriver. She'd then bury me in a shallow grave and fill it with lime. She rolls like that.

>not getting subtext

idiot

>she would open the trunk and shank me there in the trunk with a screwdriver.

no class

Has a statement more true ever been uttered?

Of course, grimes lost her virginity during her gangbang phase.