Did he actually do it?

Did he actually do it?

Yes, the guy's fucked in the head.

Better question is, did JoPa know? And if he did how long did he know?

Millionaire jew mate, so he either did it and is guilty as fuck, or he pissed off his handlers and is payjng the price. Ejther way he isnt innocent

>wet, slapping noises

Yes

Until he died

kys arab

>Literally no physical evidence

Yes, of course.

>if you dislike liberal Jews you automatically like Muslims

why the fuck do I keep seeing this nonsense all over Sup Forums? clearly most people have problems with both groups, as they should.

>almost a hundred people randomly concocting a story, and all of their testimonies were entirely consistent and didn't contradict eachother

I always forget there are actual pedophiles on this website

Better question is, did JoPa's wife know he was masturbating in the garage whilst thinking about it?

>MUH WITNESS TESTIMONY

Witnesses lie all the time

He probably abused like 500 kids in his career. Penn State should have their team revoked for life. Fucking Jews got them off easy.

Which is why we get 12 members of the public to decide based on the evidence presented whether or not the eyewitness testimony is reliable and presents a burden of proof.

Yes, he did it.

Yes, JoPa knew about it. He knew from the very start of it and covered it up until his death.

And yes, even JoPa's wife knew why his husband went down to the garage every night before bed.

He didnt cover up shit. He told his leadership and they covered it up

What's the weather like in Central Penny today?

>He told his leadership and they covered it up
you're either a penn state fan or fucking retarded if you think ANYONE had leadership over fucking Joe Paterno at Penn State. He was their fucking god. Nobody had shit over him.
So yes, he did cover it up.

How was the first week back, my Penn "We Accept Anybody" State friend?

glad I got a friend who's a Sup Forums mod and have your IP, your VPN isn't going to do shit for you. Enjoy your sex offender status.

Jerry pls go