CHI:J. Langford (foot) back in limited practice
ARZ:Cardinals WR Brown experiencing headaches
SEA:Carroll: Thomas Rawls will play Week 1 opener
NE:Gronkowski back at practice after 9 days away
WAS:Update: Pats ship C Bryan Stork to Redskins
SD:Report: Chargers, Bosa 'are nowhere' in talks
GB:Packers lose C Linsley to twice-torn hammy
CHI:Bears RG Long has 'labrum issue' in shoulder
GB:Jared Abbrederis to be Packers 'breakout' WR?
PHI:Eagles to 'feature' Sproles in the pass game
FA:Veteran WR Nate Washington axed by Patriots

Los Angeles Rams

Goff is a bust

what did he mean by this?

Long hair, especially dreadlocks, is just fucking stupid.

its a glaring disadvantage now that defensive players have been conditioned to grab anything and everything.

Get a haircut, hippie

Initially I was digging Cam's Ninja look this preseason, but then I realized it hangs out the back of his helmet and now I'm kinda concerned.

What's better? A star reciever or a shutdown corner?

i think you answered your question with that picture
who would you honestly rather have, prime moss or prime revis?

corner

According to some black people I once eavesdropped on, it shows that a nigga can fight (that or he's faking it)

shutdown corners are a meme

pic related wasn't even prime moss and he was still torching revis.

The pats won the owl with Revis, not Moss

i think this is where the term "mossed" comes from

i pick both

Receiver

hell, even Doug Baldwin burned Revis in superbowl 49

do they call that haircollaring now

Eh I don't think that's fair. You're comparing a player who is probably second all-time in his position with a player who while very good doesn't stack to the best ever corners.

would you rather have prime rice or primetime?

i don't recall a game where primetime actually shut down prime rice

he had an island named after him tbf

that took too long

What's the point of this?

To learn how to make one for future threads

Oh yeah, but did Rice ever have an album make it onto the US hip-hop charts?

>Look ma caught a TD
god that game is awful kek

For Sup Forums or other boards?

Both

The Bills would never call this on the GL what the hell is up with EA? Do they not watch football?

Give me 3 reasons why Travis Kelce won't have a better season then Gronk

He's slower than Gronk
He's in a rush heavy offense
and he's more blocker than reciever

>unironically drafting a kicker in the 2nd round

I don't get it

It's ok if it's the GOAT kicker

>He's slower than Gronk
debatable

>He's in a rush heavy offense
would say he's smeth's number 1 option

>and he's more blocker than reciever
Has more YAC then Gronk

Maybe but he's not. Roberto Aguayo is the second round kicker I'm shitposting about. Mike Nugget was 2nd round too. Great kicker, but he didn't develop for the team that drafted him. It's not worth it at all if you as me.

Smith's #1 would be Charles or Maclin, and YAC is and all but he should be making all catches if youre hyping him up

I just woke up from a dream where Brett Favre unretired and joined the Raiders and won a SB against my Packers

I literally cried in my dream

>Has more YAC then Gronk
but he doesn't

Maybe not yet but he will this season

could be worse

i dreamt that the naners made it back to the owl and lost to the toxins thanks to jj watt going ham on everytone

I had a dream SB50 was nuked by terrorists, I almost canceled my trip

We /madden/ now?

Also..

>He's in a rush heavy offense
>would say he's smeth's number 1 option
Gronk led the Patriots with 120 targets followed by Edelman with 88 and Amendola with 87
Kelce had 100 behind Maclin with 124.
Smith threw 470 times last year against 436 rushing plays
They pass more and Kelce is not the number one option

>He's slower than Gronk
>debatable
Yeah that is debatable. Hell they even have the exact same 40 time at 4.61

>a missed point and field goal in 2nd game of Preseason

Oh but the population of the entire New England area is 14 million but the population of Kansas City, MO is barely half a mil.

So you're right the Chiefs have the better TE per capita.

Eagles version of this?

>dreamt
Was it a dream or an alcohol induced vision?

TELL ME ABOUT BOSA

WHY DOES HE HOLD OUT

You are dumb and I hate you.

he nose what he's doing.

pun intended

i need this fap to this doujin again

>dreaming about football

wow get a life senpai

What was San Diego's supposed "new offer" that was better than any rookie in the past two years? Is it more Jew lies from the Chargers, or is Bosa trying to Jew them now?

>PHI:Eagles to 'feature' Sproles in the pass game
>when josh huff ruben randle and nelson agholor are SO FUCKING TRASH
>that 34 year old 5'6 Sproles has to line up at wide receiver to help them

they're perfect for each other

I really want you to re-read what you wrote, be embarrassed at how dumb you sound and then kill yourself. Thanks.

does rice get stickum?
if not ill take moss over deion

the olympics are over and that was never funny in the first place

you're delving too deep into the literal meaning of the statement

t w o w e e k s

you could at least take more than two seconds to edit that shit

wasn't mine found it here

Who you want as QB week 1 and who do you think will actually be QB week 1?

Just curious

I want Siemian cause I think he gives us our best chance to win right now since he's basically Alex Smith and we just need that. I like the idea of Lynch and what he could bring in the next few years, but I doubt his ability to play now.

I think it'll be Siemian because Sanchez really pissed off the staff with his turnovers in the preseason game and Lynch still isn't ready. However, it is worth noting that Lynch is basically the back-up QB now (Sanchez may not even make the team) and if Siemian were to slip up in preseason game 3 I wouldn't put it past Kubes to roll the bones so to speak on Lynch.

If Lynch for some reason does start all 16 games (which I doubt) I think he'd be the OROY favorite a la 2004 Big Ben.

Is Bosa a bust?

Hint: Yes he is!!!!

gobbling up that media cock again MH

Sanchez is your best hope for winning this year even with the expected turnovers. I also wouldnt put some dude who's never thrown an NFL pass on the same level as an objectively great QB like Alex Smith

Whoever ebds up starting tho Sanchez aint getting cut. Broncos can afford to carry 3 QBs

Whats your draftfu for the 2017 draft?

For me is Joey Bosa

>objectively great QB like Alex Smith

your team is gay if you don't have a fullback or if you have more than one kicker.

>projected first rounders will refuse to play for the chargers for the next few years

JUST

How do players in the draft go about refusing to be drafted by certain teams?

"pull an eli manning" i believe is the term

>hurr this amount of millions isnt enough i need more
how is this kind of Jewishness allowed?

Get their moms involved, I think.

Took me this long to admit it but the dude just knows situational football

He has always been average to poor throwing outside the numbers but he's smart, consistently moves the chains and closes out games. I would take him over most of the stat babby QBs like Matt Ryan, Stafford etc

>you now realize alex smith has an 11:1 TD/INT ratio in the playoffs

bosa is just screwing himself in the long run. even if he played his rookie year hed still have a disadvantage against established NFL offensive lineman, nd now even the ones drafted in his class will be a year ahead of him

How much will the Broncos lose by on opening day. I feel like it might be the reverse of the last time they played the opening game at Mile High and they get their ass torn open and never recover.

It's the second great talent the nfl loses in two years, both because of money

BOLD BRAVE BERRY up in this bitch. Can't help but over hear some of this CHIEFS HYPE going on, and y'all know that's what I'm all about. SO LET'S FUCKING BRING IT. i'm talking KC Chiefs starters in the preseason opening up games with TD's, crushing defenses with INT's and just all across the board stomping the opposition when it comes to our starters against theirs.

Too bad our backups can't quite keep up the pace with our 5 QB pony we got going this pre season. But, hey. QB's are always good trade stock so we'll see how good we look with that regular season trim.

AFC West champs in the house
AFC champs in the house
NFL champs in the house
CHIEFS KINGDOM

ehh he definitely could have played better against the Pats in the playoffs than he did. I mean i know pretty much every QB apart from Flacco plays like shit @ NE but he's not going to have a much better team around him than he already does. Charles hopefully stays healthy this year and we get to see how far they go

Is the Madden game worth buying if I can find it used, assuming it's like $30.

I like my sports games to have a good offline franchise owner mode. The NBA 2K games do it very well. I want to be able to trade players on non user controlled teams, edit rookies, and see in depth statistics from every season. Does the new game have these things? The last Madden game I bought, 2013, was total shit.

Madden 25 was kind of fun
Madden 15 had a slight graphics increase and HUD change
Madden 16 was 15 with a QTE when the ball is in the air
Madden 17 is 16 with a running QB vision stick.

I'll wait until they stop releasing the game on the old generations and focus on a game for the new ones.

Nowadays I assume the players agents advise the team beforehand

>I'll wait until they stop releasing the game on the old generations
Yeah same for any sports game. Finally though with other games they are dropping support for the previous gen.

If he signs with the Chargers he's potentially stuck with that organization for 8 years (5 year rookie contract + 3 franchise tags). If I'm him at this point I know I'm gonna make the big money on my second contract and would rather not play for an organization that will nickel and dime me for petty bullshit.

you do realize a franchise tag means at minimal you'll get paid top 5 at your position right?

>making millions each year
>don't want to be nickel and dimed

Aaron Rodgers should change his position to fullback because his back is always full of man dick haha

With no guaranteed money.

but if he actually got 3 consecutive tags, which no NFL team has done because of how fucking expensive it would be, he'd get at minimum top 5 position pay for 3 years which is A shit ton better than a lot of big contracts which have 2 or 3 years guaranteed but not nearly at that range.

Your mom was my Aaron Rodgers last night m8

Reminder that the Manning's were right about the Chorgers.

also walter jones actually did spend 3 straight seasons on the tag and made a crap ton of dosh doing so

Go Jets!

The gameplay in Madden almost does not matter to me, since I know it will be a buggy pile of shit. You're right about the generation shift though. It's probably best to wait until they actually design a game with next gen capabilities.

I'm a sperg who likes simulations and statistics. What I really want is a good franchise mode, like The Association in NBA2K. I want to start the franchise mode with an edited roster and force other teams to make trades. Can you do this in any of the newer Madden games?

I don't think it works as seamless as you might want it to, or not be a complete hassle bitch and a half to set up, but you can start your franchise mode with a custom roster for the entire league.