You smoke? What you smoke? rate me, int

You smoke? What you smoke? rate me, int.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
youtube.com/watch?v=DyKwzpx-CWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more about putting my tobacco in the upper lip

pic related

also
>pipe

RARE

>RARE
why?

cock

because literally nobody smokes pipes anymore

is it common there?, I never met anyone who smoked pipe besides my dad tbqh

Pall mall menthol

You are wrong. or in Russia, pipe smoke much more people than in England and in Argentina.

Russian cock.

No smoking tobacco is degenerate, succesful men smoke weed

I smoke dank kush, cigarettes are for poor people

>England
triggered

In Europe where tobacco is garbage I usually buy Lucky Strikes

Smoking pipe seems relaxing, but isn't it just as disgusting as cigarretes?

i imagine it would be a lot harsher cause it's not filtered

I quit about 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

lol you can buy camel blues everywhere though, just the packaging is different. funnily enough, your pic related is what i end up smoking in america for the same reason

also english tobacco > jf tobacco

I suppose so, but isn't pipe tobacco is supposed to be better quality?

Marlboro gold beyond

Dunhill red or Gauloises Blue but I end up smoking my gf's Karelia Slims most of the time

im gonna have to interject

we definitely have the best quality tobacco and cheap too. i live in tobacco country half of the crops grown here are tobacco.

i have no idea no one smokes a pipe here kek, not even sure if pipe tobacco is different than what people roll their own cigs with. if it isn't than no cause most people roll their own to save money.

yeah but taylor mades are gross and yanks cant into rollies so... nothing personell kid, your chocolate sucks too

>your chocolate sucks too
thats cause it tastes like medicine to euros, i like hersheys but im not gonna argue that it's better than euro chocolate

about rollies.. like i said people mostly just use rollies as the jew option in states where cigs are expensive. noone's smoking rollies for quality.

Those anglo feels

anything i can get my hands on

'hover' whenever i want since it's prohibited by the law

grim

Gorss dude.

lol fuckin normies

You don't have to be a normie to keep a clean room.

i clean it couple times a year but its alway the same. garbage gets everywhere piece by piece

youtube.com/watch?v=DyKwzpx-CWo

Everyone who smokes sucks on Lenin's wax dick.

>where tobacco is garbage
Complete heresy. None of usa cigarillos does not compare to тoscano.

robotogay please...

Where'd you get the corn cob in Russia, and is it a Missouri meerschaum? Here's my pipe collection.

How is that a bad thing?

When I still smoked I used self rolled filterless cigs with Lucky Strike straight red tobacco.

But I stopped.

Bought in the online store. And Yes, this is Missouri meerschaum. Sticker anyway in both English and written - Missouri.Churchwarden of corn will be my next purchase.

Very rare sig brand.
Pros: Cheap, about $1 per pack. Tastes like Marlboro reds.
Cons: Hard to find it in tobacco stores.

luxurious collection

damn, you already have those ugly fucking pictures on packs. when did you get them? they're coming here too unfortunately, not that im gonna quit smoking but they're ugly and annoying. only makes me angrier

>when did you get them?
In 2010 or 2011 idk
>but they're ugly and annoying. only makes me angrier
Same

it is expected that it will scare children. and it is even prohibited to sell cigarettes in the open, now they definitely are kept in closed shelves.

kek the 5th one. I think its impotence.

Hey we have those same warning labels!

>toscano
good goy

5/5

Yep
Yeah, fucking shelves, now you need to ask cashier to open this shit and only then you can take a pack.

In Russia, I buy them for 4 euros in Italy they cost € 13-19.
Goy its you, Pablo.

Why the fuck can I not find Lucky Strikes in the USA? I moved here for my Master's Degree and how can the iconic American cigarette not be sold here?

Smoking American Spirits for now.

Used to smoke Dunhills.

i dont know. if i was a kid i would try really hard to get one of those to show everyone how badass i am. but then again i started to smoke when i was 12
amputation, damage, parodontoz, dead babies, impotence, onkozabolevanie, overmaturity, dangers, selfdestruction(lol), addiction, premature babies, emfizem
yeah we also have closed shelves. it was better before

>onkozabolevanie
Oncology diseases

why is the US so little cigarillos with alcohol taste?

>Ozujsko
>Heineken
Fucking degenerate

I have one of those somewhere, it's a really cool smoke.

Most are antique store restorations so they weren't all that expensive.

I have a shit ton of a tobacco stored away for aging. They just passed a law apparantly making tobacco way more expensive so I'm glad I'm well stocked.

Cigarillos seem to be a mostly nigger thing here - most people buy those things as blunt wraps for their pot.

how about these then? vodka is good and beer cost me about less than $1 for 2 liters and its drinkable

>Beer
>Less than $1
Di si naso 2l pive za manje od 7kn?

ma zajebo sam 10 kuna je lol, znaci oko $1.70

depends on my mood, but one of these two
sometimes camels
rarely marb reds
very rarely winston lights or kent hd

0/10
Enjoy your cancer.

Tfw I don't have to see ugly pictures when I buy a pack, this is usually my go to, if I'm feeling fancy I'll grab American spirit. I am trying to quit though, nasty habit. I prefer Snus

>his countries cigarettes' packs don't have gore pictures telling you that smoking is bad and the number for a free-line to help you quit

>his countries' cigarettes' won't make his willy stop working

Yes, my grammar is shit. Fuck you.