twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/768810411957350400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

arsenal are shit and gay

YOU JUST KNOW

Literally a poor man's / mexican Vardy

>american OPs

Spanish Vardy

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 1m1 minute ago
Tottenham have bid in region of £15m to sign Wilfried Zaha, according to his agent. Zaha keen, CL football etc. #CPFC want to keep him #THFC

Please sign someone wonga

Has he done anything since joining crystal palace? Last thing I remember he looked like a worse version of bolasie.

He hasn't done shit

He's got a bit more consistent and added a little bit of end product as opposed to none. Works harder than he used to too so he's definitely improved.
Still a worse version of Bolasie though.

Watching Perez videos, don't see any sweet skill moves

Imagine signing a 28 year old who has scored 50 goals in his entire career, which includes playing the Greek and Ukrainian league.

I think Joel Campbell scored 10-15 goals in Greece, that's 10% of this guys entire career total in one season.

This is worse than if he had signed Michu, this is the definition of a half season wonder, he did NOTHING in the season half of last season.

He's shit.

signing the wrong lucas la

should have gone in for lucas alario

Should have signed Bolasie

Is Balotelli too expensive?

Some players are late bloomers. Lucas is one of them. He'll be a good signing. Perfect number 2 behind jiroo.

>Lucas is one of them.

...he said, based on absolutely nothing.

Big if true though

wew

Based on stats
>inb4 ameristats

should have signed Mane

Prove he's a late bloomer and not a half season wonder

well signing someone is better than no one but loaning out Campell while keeping shit like Ox and Walcott in the starting lineup or anywhere near the first team is retarded, I agree.

No. Let me dwell in the delusion that arsenal will be ok.

has an american ever made a single good OP?

>Geoff: They are ready to pull the trigger on 75m for the right CF aside from what they have spent already.
shame that only gets you a pookaku these days

Spanish Rudolf Hess.

But seriously this guy is a pretty unremarkable player.

this lad cost deportivo £1.5m.

wenger should open the bidding at £9m.

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david
@GeoffArsenal @AST_arsenal AFC have funds to spend huge if AW wants player & deal is possible, as he said. But outside that, this is budget

shame Wenger values every player at around 40 million tops even at today's market.

he's not wrong though

never said that but to be successful nowadays you need to adapt to the current market (prices).

Sam Alexander @SamAlex123
11% of football league clubs have a Chelsea player on loan apparently. That's astonishing

rly makes u think why zelalem and amn are still chilling in the u23s

Because knowing Wenger he'd loan them to some shit club like Oxford where they won't develop.

RIP Crowley.

Going to have a nap lads. Wake me up if any signings are confirmed.

t. Thomas Shelby

twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/768810411957350400

i hate this club

I don't get it m8

>implying she would fuck Holding

Hope we get Juve or Halal for a change

balotelli is coming to fc sion ;)

I just want Sporting so Joel can score against us

we're not that bad

Fuck this club

Andy, if Holding bought you a beer and had you over for a night on the PlayStation, wouldn't you?

>you now remember Rashford scoring 2 and setting up the other goal against us on his PL debut

are you implying rashford is as bad as joel?

I'm just implying anyone can score against us, and please don't disrespect our boy Joel like that. He is good.

>you now remember that Watford guy who scored that blooter against us in the FA Cup

who is she lads?

>there are arsenal fans unironically calling perez the underrated Griezman

>unironically
doubt.jpg

martina cuckoo with that ridiculous curling shot as well for sampton

Matt Law @Matt_Law_DT 2m

Despite Spanish reports of a rejected bid, sources close to the deal are still v confident Lucas Perez will join Arsenal

this

would love to see wongas expression when Campbell unleashes his soup behind the Arsenal defence

>Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive
>Deportivo La Coruna have rejected Arsenal's €20m bid for Lucas Pérez despite it being his release clause. (Source: Cadena SER)

>Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive
>They were able to reject the bid because Arsenal want to pay the €20m in instalments. (Source: Cadena SER)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>WONGA
>ARSELEL

Funny thing is there are people actually agreeing to this in the replies

>@welbeast

kek

god I hate those type of accounts

And Valencia signing their best CB Sidnei.. RIP Depor

>after watching yt videos
clearly taking the piss, i don't want to imagine he isn't

kek

Literally nothing we could have done against that one tbf

>And Valencia signing their best CB
Mustafi confirmed la

he isnt, look at his other tweets

and the haggling begins ....

APOLOGISE

what do you take issue with? looks like just another twitter wanker who tries too hard be witty to me

its clear he is being serious

Nah he will 98% stay as Valencia will sell Paco and Abden, Orban, Santos

imagine being this guy

his life literally revolves around him pretending to be welbeck on twitter

What did he mean by this?

> Wenger hijacks the deal and signs Sidnei
> Valencia pissed off and refuse to sell Mustafi
> Depor have enough cash, so refuse to sell Perez
>Sidnei flops in the EPL

pottery

Must b nice

He kind of is. He didn't had problems paying over the top back when it was out of the norm for any Premier League-team not named Manchester United to spend over 10 millions on a player. He went way overboard with his "spend like it's coming out of your own wallet" approach in recent times.

Gabriel getting outsmarted by Lewis fucking Grabban at Norwich.

What are you talking about?

>Lucas Pérez broke Bebeto's consecutive goal scoring record last season and scored against Sevilla, Barca and Atleti in the process

Is this true? Literally Spanish Vardy

But what else could you expect from Gabriel?

must have gone on a giroud-esque drought to only end on 17 then

club record

>Only

it's >only 16 goals when giroud does it

Signings like Wiltord. 12 million, 22% of Arsenal's total revenue at the time. There was a great list of all signings of Wenger compared to total revenue and all that and most of them were pre-Emirates.
Paid 17 million for a 21-year old Reyes in 2004.

Now he's all "we'll spend if it's the right player"-bullshit, pointing to Özil and Sanchez, even though both of them, especially Sanchez, were insanely cheap and basically huge exceptions of talent to get for that price in today's market.

Touché.

giroud best boy

Looked it up and it is club record with 7 games.
Liga's record for consecutive games scored is Messi with 21 games holy fuck

He's a one season wonder player, I said it the last thread. If you fall for the meme then don't complain to us

it's pretty obvious tbqh

even iago aspas has had more consistency in his career

Thing is, he used to actually sell players for a lot of money too. Now for every flop there's a Fabregas that he let for for little money so...

Iago Aspas is the kind of player that only performs well under certain circumstances. Those circumstances happen to be that he knows all the pubs of the city he's playing and all the coke-dealers.

>Thing is, he used to actually sell players for a lot of money too
No he didn't.

>tfw transferring unis to the one in my city
Also
When is the Perez lad gonna be announced we play in 2 days ffs

Welcome Perez

No more Giroud

thank you Jehovah

>refuse to sell
>buyout clause

Sidnei is awful. Not even good enough for the shitty league that exists arround here. Easily worst than Squillaci.

Eh, he at least sold them off for a few million more than what he payed for. Now he overpays on Chambers and unironically starts Gabriel.

Delet this

OptaJoe @OptaJoe
6 - Arsenal have been knocked out at the last 16 stage of the Champions League in each of the last six seasons. Groundhog.

Too bad those stats don't take into account the clubs goals. Obviously playing at Deportivo has nothing to do with playing at Arsenal.
He lacks experience at playing in a club that has pressure to win titles and compete.