Never forget, man. Either they don't know... or don't show or just don't care...

>Never forget, man. Either they don't know... or don't show or just don't care... about bein' a menace to South Central while they drink their juice in the hood. That's what it's all about, Tray. That's what it's all about.

What did he mean by this?

THEY SHOT MY BABY OH LORD!

Aaaaaash Tray, you little bitch ass motherfucker

Never watched the film.

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen all the way through. Like am I just supposed to laugh at black people being stereotypical and ridiculous or something?

It helps if you've seen Boyz N Da Hood, and Menace 2 Society. Or alternatively, you could remove the massive redwood that you've shoved entirely up your ass, relax and laugh at something that's genuinely hilarious.

It's like all of those parody movies we uses to have a few years ago .

i used to adore this movie when i was around 9. having not previously seen Boyz N Da Hood or Menace II Society, while also being completely detached from that culture due to living in south-eastern Europe. rented the VHS and watched it with my sister at least 10 times.
now of course i think the movie is shit, but gave me a bunch of laughs back then

The entire movie went over your head. As far as parodies go, this one is excellent

NOT SO TOUGH NOW...LIL NIGGA

I HATE YOU BLACK BASTARDS.

YOU STINK!...... ;-;

I'm from Herzegovina and I love this parody-kino because we don't have niggers over here and I can laugh at them without being angry at them for murdering my mother or robbing my store or something. Niggers are funny.

>I'm from Herzegovina

Prove it!

Fucking how, we don't have flags on Sup Forums? Jebem ti mater debelu američku, pederčino. Will that do?

Take a picture of a road sign?

>road sign
They don't have those in Bosnia yet.

It's almost fucking 11 at night over here, you faggot, I'm going to sleep soon because I have to work tomorrow, why should I go outside to take a picture of some fucking road sign, you burger?

Movie sucks balls. Its just like those other terrible parody movies.

Opusti se jbt :^)

The Man was the best character

Take that back, this movie is incredible.

Popuši mi, ne moraš se ti u 15 do 6 dizati. ;)

you're supposed to pay attention the >MESSAGE

I hate black keys on a piano

>do the vouge