Music recommendations

Phone killed and corrupted my SD card so have to re-download music (argh me be a pirate) so any deathcore or metalcore bands i should check out?

Favs- Acacia strain, Thy art is murder, Acrania

Pic related

seems a good chance to drop that shit; if you like heavy stuff start with deafheaven, converge and maybe isis then go from there

>start with deafheaven,
Fuck no

>converge
great band
I recommend No Heroes

>and maybe isis
pretentious and boring, should stay in oblivion, where they belong

I'm looking for bands sounding similar to pic related (same production, dub/new wave crossover).

Can you recommend me something please ?

>ny deathcore or metalcore bands i should check out
there are no good ones
shitty recs

Any albums like Feist's 'Let It Die' would be nice to have. Someone recommend me some stuff please

>there are no good ones
never asked for good just ones that i should check out

don't listen to this retard OP

>if you like heavy stuff start with deafheaven, converge and maybe isis then go from there

since no one is going to give you serious replies since you posted deathcore i'll help you ou

ageless oblivion - penthos
anaal nathrakh - in the constellation of the black widow
cattle decapitation - karma bloody karma
slice the cake - the man with no face
immortal - at the heart of winter
decapitated winds of creation
disfiguring the goddess black earth child
mgla - with hearts toward none
panopticon - roads to the north
peste noire - l'ordure a l'etat pur
ascension - consolamentum
behemoth - demigod
blut aus nord - memoria vetusta iii
cryptopsy - the book of suffering
inquisition - obscure verses for the multiverse

pitchfork drone's first metal bands

I'll have you know that deafheaven is heavier than all the garbage you listen to combined.

It's OK, pleb. You'll understand one day

>no one is going to give you serious replies since you posted deathcore
newfag to Sup Forums usually Sup Forumstard

low effort bait

forgot to put my name there
this is good but english would be preferred

the fact that some Sup Forumstants might genuinely think that just made me sad a little bit

Get Meshuggah in you, Uneven Structure, Architects, TesseracT, Cloudkicker (not as heavy but nice), ERRA (can't go wrong with their very bang+ riffs), Dillinger, Monuments, Volumes first album

Excuse the d j e n t but it's a natural progression from what you said you liked

literally all fucking garbage, congrats user
t. metalfag

Let us have a calm discussion about music alright? All our music is trash we get it, and yes even you're waifu's are trash too

this board is trash user, leave while you still can just use blogs to find new music

>asking for deathcore/metalcore
>every band I know is not deathcore/metalcore
good recommendations tho

rather not just get links to some fangirls blog about BVB and PTV or all the other trashy sell out bands shit vaporwave and tv static sound better than that

99% of deathcore is trash i was trying to give him some recs for entry level extreme metal

check out those dubs though, anyway deafheaven is something i think i could chill to not really bang my head to, converge....it's not my type but i'll give it a chance to grow on me, and isis i'd rather not make it on the fbi watchlist that and too depressing i wanna feel pumped up maybe start a moshpit i don't fuckin know

for someone starting out from deathcore these are legit recs, unlike the ones suggested by this retard right here how the fuck is someone coming from acacia strain supposed to immediatly like mgla or anaal nathrakh? if you just want to display your retarded "good metal culture" go to some other treads

>immortal
jesus fuck are you fucking serious? go hang yourself pretentious fag