Mfw people say that Terminator 2 is better than 1

>mfw people say that Terminator 2 is better than 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4kfqmv2PoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah well, taste is subjective. Also you're on a board that is composed mostly of literally retarded people. Everytime you see someone post, try to remember that they are attempting to impress their friends at another website with epic dank meme posts and that a very small minority of people here actually give a flying fuck about movies or tv shows. But for the record 1 is better than 2.

Almost as bad as the people who think Aliens is anywhere near as good as Alien.

t2 is overrated, good but overrated. t1 is better and feels more like hunt.

>Masterpiece
Terminator 1
Mad Max
Alien

>Pleb friendly follow up that misses most of what was good about the original for the sake of "Muh fun"
Terminator 2
Road Warrior
Aliens

>Somewhat underrated third entry that's better than the second but still not a return to the quality of the first
Terminator 3
Beyond Thunderdome
Alien 3

>Franchise goes full reddit
Terminator Salvation/Genysys
Mad Mad Fury Road
Alien Resurrection

(you)

This, all the other movies after T2 are garbage.
T3 is a decent action flick, but still a bit of a fuck you to the franchise. The only true good entry after T2 was TSCC.

>TSCC.
Stop getting your POOO all over me, reddit.

BAD SHOW

POOO POOOOOIOOO

POOO POOO
PRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>Autism
>Le reddit """argument"""
Opinion discarded

Stop trying to fit in so hard, my dude. TSCC is amazing compared to any of the films made after 2.

STOP EATING POOOOO
POO ON TEETH

SARAH CONNOR POOPY POOO PPOOPPP

I love the series more than any of the movies. Glaubot is best bot

/thread.

This. Aliens and Judgement Day are just fun popcorn flicks that don't deserve to be the parts of their respective franchises.

Good points but you're objectively wrong.

She, Derek and J. Ellison were the GOAT characters

>a kids movie better than a cyberpunk neo-noir thriller
Yeah no. Terminator 1 is GOAT.
youtu.be/i4kfqmv2PoQ

First one was okay. I didn't like the girl and it seemed to be all about her, but her roommate was the balls.
Second was so stupidly good, it gave me everything I wanted except for that kid to either cut his hair or pin it back so he quits flipping it around.

>>Somewhat underrated third entry that's better than the second but still not a return to the quality of the first
>Terminator 3
>Beyond Thunderdome
>Alien 3

Nice try baiter.

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey was better than Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

>The girl
>Her roommate
>The kid

I will admit that T3 and B.T were bait but I am dead serious about Alien 3.

1>>>>> 3 >> 2

You know. The ones in the movies. Nobody is worth naming except Arnold and Davey Scatino.

Remake when?
Whoplay