Street Vincent

anyone else looking forward to Annie's upcoming politically inspired album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone else looking forward to Annie's particularly uninspired album?

I don't care if it's politically inspired or not as long the music is great. So far Annie delivered great album after great album. This is all that matters.

Oh shit nice

No

Just stop. People hate here already, you've accomplished what you wanted. You did well. Make your baits more interesting next time though.

I imagine myself as the kid, and the woman Annie

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

God I hate her

uh... source?

>tfw new MCU thread is up on /hr/

hahah

FRAUD EXPOSED

whos the more OG shitposter?

the shitpost-for-almost-two-years-straight-daily mommy poster OP, or I-will-be-there-in-each-and-every-annie-thread-there-ever-will- lie poster?

>Sup Forums hates Annie now

What happened?

>political music

She is old

She's an ugly dyke fucking whore piece of shit lying cunt womeme, isn't she?

I love her wonky eye

Why does she lie so muchb

Cuz she's a human being
Definitely the Kate Bush one. Gets new people every time
This pic is hot af

She looks looks so nervous. Is she afraid of black people or something?

which album is best

what statement is she making here?

Why is her eye wonky? Does she have a minor version of what Thom Yorke has?

>stupid fucking bitch
>her true form
>"I don't meet nigger"
>eats pussy and ass
>[embed] [embed] [embed]
>dorito triangle face

E X P O S E D

Is I the confirmed to be called Street Vincent or is this just a shit meme?

it's actuary Street all along

Man is the animal

wow

a true feminist. she is woke.

Self-Titled of course, people only hate it cause it won a Grammy.

stinky feet

insecurity

Fucking hell

I HATE this cunt.

A woman this ugly should not be allowed to be a part of the music industry to any extent. Absolutely abominable face, skin complexion, and body.

She's literally perfect looking.

>politically inspired album
I didn't know it was going to be but now I'm not.

Wow you have awful taste in women.

She is a real 2/10.

Triggered? Christfag?

You're acting as if that picture is making any kind of statement (which it isn't).

too bad annie, anyone with eyes can see that you're full of shit, not just babies

Not really I think she stole a bunch of lyrics from me so I feel badly towards her
I couldn't believe it, I held on for awhile thinking "any minute now It's my turn :) " as I watched her go motor boating and things
but it turned out not to be like that
So I'm realy unhappy

is Annie a christfag?

The answer is Strange Mercy. By a long shot. Self-titled is like 60% filler. Legitimately didn't know that thing won a Grammy.

Hopefully next album is GROTx12.

w-why you have to do this, user?

F P B P

collab when

Who isn't :^)

Did she do something recently? I thought that Sup Forums (overall) was in love with her.

oh god i can see it

Chance the Rapper ft. Father John Misty & St. Vincent - Bernie (Would've Won)

jesus christ, please no

she ripped me off really badly and hurt the disbled
no-one ever said anything

i have no context for any of that, so I'm still pretty lost.

quite a few people ripped of my art designs and I never got paid

>pushes buttons on laptop to get random notes
>plays them on guitar
>watches CNN for inspiriation
>writes a song based on agreeing with CNN about trump

MU will love it like the reddit faggots this board is infested with.

It would help a lot to know who you are.

Not surprising. It's fashionable to hate Trump. But once all the liberal millenials actually have jobs (thanks to Trump), they might change their tune.

so there was me going "no look we could do something and"

too late, we get nothing , they get everything, it's all ruined.

it was really crap. or worse

Sup Forums! XD

Of course not, how dare you suggest that about her?

> (You)
>It would help a lot to know who you are.
I don't know who you are and I know a lot of 'artists' seem to be out to damage me so I suppose that's for the best.

BLACKED

ok, cool?

I have no idea what's going on. I feel like I might be being taken for a ride.

Annie Clark or at least the St Vincent design teram, james blake, david byrnne posibly game of thrones and pizar knicked my designs I suspect, did very well out of it, while I was left locked out in a very um-sympathetic UK

that's about it. I type it every other day here....

Oh. Sorry to hear that, then.

you'd have thought one person would have said "was a bit tough on him" but nobody did. A lot of musicians have a track record for treating people like this, and my side of the industry where I'm "why don't we do something with it as well?" it's so roped off for a few private millionaires benefit that it's no chance, ever

then, me on bloody /ic touting to get a show for us, how fucking stupid was I?

jesus,

i'd gently press the tip of my dick at her butthole until my entire cock slide inside her rectum

You know im fucking mad! xDDDDD0

>politically inspired

Anyone got any more pictures like this?

Yes, I am powered up by the fuel that is irrational liberal tears. Cant wait to drink em up. The events that you call progress of the last eight years have been repudiated and folks who value a stable future over immediate pleasure are driving now. Maybe if you hadn't reached for the moon things wouldn't have tilted so drastically, but moderation was never your thing. Our nightmare is now your nightmare. Cheers.

thanks for bumping this thread though

Like I said, I'm enjoying watching the suffering. I want to hear all the albums, watch all the threads, and not miss a glimpse of your pain.

Op values the immediate gratification of a Sup Forums thread lasting a moment longer the most though, so op wins, right?

Reeeeeeeee, going to muh safe space!!!

itt - neckbearded Sup Forums teen shares his fantasies from his bedfroom meanwhile everyone else gets on with there lives.

I'm gunna riot.

Maybe shes secretly 26 years old