I don't think it's stated enough just how amazing this album is

I don't think it's stated enough just how amazing this album is.

you are correct

That's because telling lies is wrong

op didn't actually say that the album is amazing

in fact his opinion on it is currently a mystery to us

care to elucidate, op?

I don't get what's so amazing like Feeling Yourself Disintegrate is 10/10 but the rest is meh

i agree
wayne coyne's voice is objectively awful

Yeah it's so beta male it'd be a great album if someone else sang

Op here

It's amazing.

It's like the Pet Sounds of the alternative rock but also better

TSB > Zaireeka > Yoshimi > CTM

it's just "ok"

Its fucking amazing!

I've owned this CD for like 12 years but I don't think I've ever listened to it. Maybe it's time

I KNOW A GIRL WHO! THINKS OF GHOSTS!

it's not very good

plebs who gave it one or two listens.

nah, it's just "ok"

i would literally rather pass a kidney stone than listen to the soft bulletin again, what a piece of shit

Do you actually gotta be under drugs to get this album?

ITS JUST TOO HEAVY

I actually disliked this heavily at first because I listened to it right after Zaireeka, which I loved. I was turned off by how radio-friendly and "disney-like" the album sounded. I've come to appreciate it more though; it's probably my third fave lips album behind Terror and Zaireeka.

I fucking hate this album. Honestly.

No.

> "disney-like"
exactly the problem i have with this album. i like the silliness of super furry animals, but they have style to back that up. flaming lips, on other hand, go for the grandeur, but their melodies are too simplistic and their sonic palette is too narrow to make it believable. it just comes off as cheap quite often

FOR

>. flaming lips, on other hand, go for the grandeur, but their melodies are too simplistic and their sonic palette is too narrow to make it believable
kys immediately