Alcohol

ITT: We rate alcohol drinks from other nations.

Pic related, it's Italian Grappa. Due to the color I thought it will be something like Whiskey, but the taste honestly was horrible. Like Gin, but somehow even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zAThXFOy2c
youtube.com/watch?v=yCrKjZrg-eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grandpa had me try Akvavit a while ago. He went on about how it was a great brand (I can't remember which, but it was a special expensive edition of something) and how it's been in the freezer forever to be ice cold how it's meant to be enjoyed, and it tasted like complete shit.

Greek Tsipouro is fantastic though, could drink all the time.

Fernet Branca from Cordoba Argentina. You drink it with Coke and it is the best and cheapest drink in the world to get smashed. Plus you won't feel fucked the next morning because of all the herbs inside it

>You drink it with Coke
Stopped reading right there. If you can't enjoy it by itself or with water, it's not a good distilled spirit.

Agree. Mixing is the most pleb thing possible.

tipping intensifies

also stop the samefagging pls

Is it just me or is whiskey actually terrible and people only drink it for the aroma sniffing and sophistication of sitting around in a wingback next to a bookcase and fireplace whirling whiskey around in a glass?

I don't know anyone who would enjoy drinking whiskey that is not mixed with cola, but at the same time I don't know anyone rich enough to drink anything better than some cheap pisswhiskey like Jack Daniel's.

Nah, Whiskey and especially Scottish (and Canadian too!) Whiskey is the pinnacle of alcohol in my opinion. I have tasted so many different types of alcohol, but Whiskey sits supreme at the top. I won't lie, this meme and stylish thing you talk about is true, but also the taste itself is perfect. Strong, yet it doesn't bite. Also for smokers it's best since Whiskey appears to be the only drink that doesn't cause hiccups when drinking.

>herbs prevent hangover

>Fernet is from Córdoba, Argentina
Fuck you

whiskey with cola????

>Cordoba Argentina
>bottle says made in italia

Jack Daniel's is fuckin expensive tho.
It's like vodka, for us westerners vodka is a digusting beverage because we can't afford the good ones.

>I don't know anyone who would enjoy drinking whiskey that is not mixed with cola

What are you a woman? Single malt Scotch whisky is to be drunk straight, maybe with ice. We export over $6billion worth every year so people must love it.

This guy is a German, of course he is some kind of autist.

Though blended Scotch or the lower quality stuff is fine with coke.

My iPhone also says designed in California when in reality it is made in China.

fernet was designed in italia but nowadays it is solely from argentina

I don't like or drink whiskey, I prefer beer, wine or vodka.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zAThXFOy2c

Vodka is too plain. Gin makes you smell like you got in a fight with a Juniper bush. Spiced Rum is okay, but regular is too plain. Tequila gold is okay, but will give you fucking horrid hangovers. Whisky is just right.

France along with the US is the biggest importer of Scotch, you have good taste.

glenlivet is amazing, desu

>because we can't afford the good ones
It's really easy. As soon as it's made from potatoes and smells like nothing, it's good. Doesn't have to be expensive.

Yes.

Yeah, and the expensive ones aren't that good, either. I don't remember the name sorry, but it was some Vodka in a blue bottle for around 50€/liter. The cheap 5€ vodka from Aldi tasted better than this overpriced shit.

It's disgusting

Yeah but that gin and tonic though. I only stop drinking it because of the seasons. If I lived in the southwestern US in perpetual summer I'd sip that stuff every day of the year.

This paid drunkard from Playboy Magazine also selected the cheapest plastic bottle vodka as the best in his blind taste test.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCrKjZrg-eA

good thing you liked it because they really dislike when somebody says "tastes like shit with mint" and will make you an outcast in college and start bullying you forcing to drop out and become depressive neet

Yes not surprising. There really is a limit on the price/quality ratio for literally every bevearage. If you pay more than 20€ for a bottle, you are just paying for a brand name.

>drop out and become depressive neet

now you have the spare time to retake the falklands!

So what does the bourbon mean?

Gin and tonic is okay, but I get burnt out on it quick. I love whisky iced tea and lemon. I could drink that all day long, and sometimes I do.

this shit, drunk plain/with ice

why the hell is it so fucking tasty
one of my favourite drinks when I want to get absolutely thrashed and in no mood for vodka

It's just America whisky aged in specific barrels. Ignore the term.

It means that the mash has to be at least 51% corn and it only gets aged in charred oak barrels. There's a number of other codified laws about it as well. It's a good deal sweeter than whisky and obviously there's no peatiness

yeah lol dude

Oh, I thought it would maybe make it more bearable to drink.

By the way do caramelized distilled drinks exist?

What about whisky in your coffee? Lovely.

>whiskey
>corn
Wait, what? And this is supposed to be a quality? Haven't you ruined enough foods with corn?

This is the worst lel. I still remember the night where I just for fun bought a 0,7l bottle and drunk it in one go during one night. I never touched it again ever since.

0/10

Flavor? idk I would imagine for the same reason spiced rum exists.

Say what you will, but a quality bourbon is very tasty. I still prefer Islay scotches though.

different folks, different strokes
For me it's literally ambrosia, would drink constantly if I had enough money

you're supposed to do jagerbombs you fucking nerds

danes make the most based beer

I thought you Australians drank Foster's

>Jack Daniel's is fuckin expensive
Niggah what

nobody drinks foster's, not even australians

Moonshine is typically corn mash. It's lowbrow, and cheap but high proof.

no, you're supposed to mix it in a pot with cheap vodka, champagne, other various alcohols and energy drinks
and then let everyone help themselves to it to get absolutely fucking smashed

>mixing spirits with sugar water
>mixing spirits with other alcohol

I don't know why but Poles really love this Jägermeister shit lol. Every time I visited some friends in different polish cities, they always had a bottle of jägermeister.

t. loser virgin

What's everyone's top 3 bar drinks?

1. Long Island
2. Cranberry Vodka
3. Rum and Coke

Not really worried about looking like a faggot since I'm a >big guy

stop poisoning yourself

1. Beer
2. Beer
3. Beer

it's a nice change from drinking plain vodka or the whisky/coke combo
it's affordable, has a very rich taste in comparison to other typical alcoholic beverages served here.
so yeah, I can say that me and most of my friends love Jäger

It's usually around the £25 ($30 - €28) mark here for 70cl. Can get it for under £20 if you shop around.

It's not exactly cheap in the US either. 1750ml Jim Beam is less than $20. 1750ml Jack is $30+.

Here's some alcohol for real men. It's made of malt, grain and juniper, tastes like complete garbage and you're a girl unless you can keep it down.

>anything other than beer
no poofs

also /trumpbeer/

Who /drunk/ here

Mikkeler brewery, makes my mouth salivates already.
Thanks based Danes.

Not today, but next weekend and the whole week after that I'm going to be thoroughly drunk everyday. A friend is coming back to our hometown and we're doing a kind of reunion with the closest friends

>mfw I'm drinking tea

aye lad
>that first sip of the day

if I was drunk I wouldn't be here because I actually have friends

Also this shit will burn away your intestines from the inside. Main flavor qualities: HOT and BITTER.

>tfw doctor said my liver enzymes were slightly elevated after blood test

what do?

seems like my college binge drinking caught up to me

stop drinking?
or
drink yourself to liver failure and eventual quick but painful death

Why do you lie

big talk from a smelly garlic-munching subhuman

plebs with their spirits

Love Brandy, thank you Based France.

Nice, enjoy being around your friends.
Terrible post.
Very good post.

It's so hard in my young urban city scene

wish coke or something was legal

JUNGLE JUICE BABYBEEE

Dump some NyQuil and Sudafed in there too.

I fucking love bourbon

You only liver once.

Thank me later

If you let the ice melt a little, whiskey tastes great.

t. Australia retarded little brother
Portuguese around here are obsessed with Cointreau for some reason

Sup Forums while drunk is literally the red-pilled man's best time, prove me wrong.

> alcohol drinks
> not shit

why people drink the alcohol juice is beyond me

what's this do pham

My uncle's favorite poison. He mixes it with orange juice.

My doc said the same thing so I took this for a few months and my liver enzymes were back to normal. It's entirely possible it was placebo, but it doesn't cost much to try.

norsk should be locked up
>pic related

Where are you shopping? It costs 20 Euro or less here.

...Es ist des Jägers Ehrenschild..

Is it a digestiv?

I wouldn't say so. Once you get past the alcohol itself and pick up some of the more subtle flavors, it's quite enjoyable.

>>Jack Daniel's is fuckin expensive

its overpriced as fuck here too, for what it is

a bottle of 0.700 Jack is 30 leva(15 euros), while you can get a bottle of better imo bourbon like four roses for like 9-10 euros