Tfw best possible Champions League draw

>tfw best possible Champions League draw

Who /winningtheirgroup/ here?

kek you gonna get rekt by neverkusen

>we will find a way to finish 3rd, just watch

Right here f.a.m
RM and BvB gonna get BTFO

Nah, >we'll draw away and win at home. Even still it's not an elimination stage so we don't have to beat them, we just have to beat the others more badly and not lose to them.

delusion

leverkusen
monaco
cska
spurs

here la, easy

>leichestershire
kantebabbies, exposed

>porto
has-been club, full of PU70s as every talented barbosa plays for benfica or sporting nowadays

>kopenhagen
rekt them 4-0 season or two ago

Screencap this danebög, Spurs are going through and winning the group
>neverkusen when cheech is ded
Tip top kek

Oh right, Chicano Jesus is injured. I feel much better now.

Why do people not believe in the spurs? I understand the whole eternal arsenal following and the 'third in a two horse race' thing but they got arguably the easiest group draw.

I hate Spurs. They're such a boring club. Plus Kane and Dier look like inbred fucks.

Spurs always choke at the end, so for some reason people think they'll choke at the beginning. IMO, it's far more likely that they'll win their group only to get BTFO by Porto or something in the knockout stages.

>implying that Dier isn't your most handsome player since Beckham

why do Americans pretend to be hardcore fans of English clubs?

fair enough having a passing interest and a club you like to see do well, but shit like this is fucking embarrassing stuff. cringe reading it

Good group. Enough to top it and the others should all take points off each other.

Cant wait!

>hardcore fans

I shitpost about an English club on the internet and watch their games once or twice a week, there's nothing hardcore about it.

I honestly don't think Harry Kane would've been able to hold down a job at Greggs in a parallel universe where he didn't make it as a footballer.

OP here. Spurs will choke. Just not in this group.

>Britbong BTFO by this

I don't know what meme Brit business Greggs is, but Harry Kane is clearly a potato. He just happens to be decent at football. After his form drops off he'll probably get run over by a train he could see coming ten minutes away.

They still have Volland at striker though

here

>volland
>good

shiggwiggy nipnip

With Jews you lose

I think everyone in group G is happy with the draw right now.
We'll see who's still happy by December