Why didn't Peter protect Gwen as he had promised?

Why didn't Peter protect Gwen as he had promised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acMgZWidqKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when they hold you beside the other love interest and they realize that only good goys would ever believe parker left a 10/10 froglette for a 5/10 knockoff of Jennifer Lawrence.

kinda hilarious they edited her out of the movie, and then cancelled the next 2-3 movies hahaha.

Why didn't he just give Harry his blood though? I mean really?

IsnĀ“t that the question of the day

Emma wanted to be killed off

He secretly resented her for not being a virgin, he was satisfied using her as a starter girlfriend but didn't want to commit. Making her skull bounce off the pavement like a basketball provided a nice clean break-up.

If he saved her she would have called him a sexist because she doesn't need no man.

could you imagine having to sleep with this nu-male for months and months to sell your Hollywood image while all you really want is chad?

Because he's a tranny now.

She was too good for him.

>when they'll let you live but only to be humiliated.

ON YOUR KNEES AND SPREAD THAT ASS WHITE BOI. I think Dave Chappel was more right about everything then i ever wanted to admit.

best emma

Dumb Frogposter

nice shoop fedoranon

This is actually really easy mistake to make.
In California, they have a line for party affiliation and if you write Independent, they sign you up for the American Independent Party. You have to write Unaffiliated to not sign up for any party.

TASM Spiderman > Raimi Spiderman

that's a fact

It's really not.

MacGuire was a better Peter but Garfield wa a better Spider-Man.
The costume was better too.

agree

Yeah, but what Hollywood star signs up to be an independent if they're not A) hiding that they lean right or B) to the left of the democrats. And Emma hasn't talked about politics at all which makes me think it's A.

Why didn't he just bite Emma and turn her into a Spider-Man Too

Where would you bite her if you were Spidey?

her lips

That's not how it works.

and raimi's movies were still miles ahead

That's not how any of this works.

Why doesn't Emma sing anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=acMgZWidqKM

>trump
>conservative

lol

dumb frogposter

this

>that midriff

why are her frog eyes so attractive bros

Czech em

Emma Stone reveals herself as a literal demoness.

Would you sacrifice your life if it meant being reincarnated as her four inch tall personal foot slave? She has the power to make it happen.

Pale girls are literally the best.
I don't know if she's actually right-leaning, but she's from Arizona and probably had a bad experience with SJWs after shooting Aloha. So maybe. Let's hope she is.