What's going on here?

What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUaiDGmpbRA
ffilms.org/it-runs-in-the-family-1994/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's easier to get someone to vote No, is a well known fact.

literal children who are latching themselves onto the "good old days"

people are waking up and the pendulum is swinging right

>the beta uprising was a flash in the pan
>normie uprising out of nowhere
How could this happen

What did he mean by this?

SOILED IT

I blame Twenty-One Pilots.

Looks like people are wisening up to cheap Hollywoods Jewish tricks!

>think Christmas Story needs a sequel

were done for

COULD THIS BE?

THE DAWN OF SHIT KINO?

12 years in the making!

what does those dislikes have to do with politics? people are just sick of bad remakes

Fill the food bowl with moldy meat and eventually the pets notice.

There already was a sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=sUaiDGmpbRA
It was good. Mary Steenbergen is in sexy housewife dresses for 2 hours.

that movie is really fun
glenn shadix gets domed by a dozen gravy boats

I love it.
They played it on Disney a lot in the early 2000s, but it was called "It Runs in the Family". Probably some weird copyright issue.

Tell that to those retards on twitter.

Why are kiddies downvoting the CoD game? Isn't that franchise just rehashed shit every year, what's the problem with this one?

>nobody replies to a tripfag so he makes a thread where every reply is to him

that's fuckin' rich

This time it's in space. Can't have that.

THE SHEEPS ARE WAKING UP

SHUT THEM DOWN

you should just watch it
i dont video game and even I felt sorry for them

>See MacGyver Trailer
>First thing you hear is Hans zimmer's BRRRRMMMM
really?

People are getting tired of watching rehashed shit. which is good.

Maybe he is talking about ghosbusters, but is just a minority, also that doesn't explain the other three

No, they're all motivated by politics
Ghostbusters is sexism
Macgyver is ageism
Ableism is the cause of the backlash against Christmas story 2
Uhhh well video games are a male dominated medium so the dislikes probably come from rapists.

are these all misogyny?

This movie looks fucking insane.

Also user is right. Steenburgen underrated waifu.

I'm fucking watching it right now

ffilms.org/it-runs-in-the-family-1994/

This is straight up Gordon Korman tier mayhem.

Why were his books never adapted?

If only a like didn't put the fucking video in your like list.

Rewriting history.
Saw a commercial for stupid nigger family sitcom on ABC called Uncle Buck. Ironically aired when I was watching Uncle Buck on AMC a couple days ago..

FUCKING FINALLY THOUGH

WE CODALO

Yeah Activision should just give the kids their edgy movie WW3 vidya directed by michael bay

I don't even know why they try to come up with new shit

30 minutes in and animal cruelty af!

Pure misogyny since all have an all-female cast.
Oh wait

why is CoD getting so much hate?

is the protagonist a nigger or some such epic drama?

Development started 3 years ago when futuristic space based shooters where all the rage, now that the fad has passed everyone's shitting on it, especially since archrival Battlefield has come up with an original and new concept

>A Christmas Story 2
WHAT THE FRESH HELL IS THIS

This is shouldn't even be a phenomenon. It's just garish schlock (which we've been inundated with for the past decade) that rightfully deserves the contempt it's currently receiving. Ghostbusters is the outlier because it's ostensibly feminist, which it can exploit as an easy scapegoat for any criticism.

Literally no one wants another futuristic shooter, and this time they not only kept it in the future, they even took it to space.

Battlefield on the other hand did what everyone wanted and the game is set in WW1.

People are finally speaking out against shit being made.

I like it.

>A Christmas Story 2
>How do you want your childhood senpai?
>just rape my shit up

They went to space, You literally only go to space when you run out of ideas like Jason X

just finished this

felt like the first one

Because people are finally sick of remakes and rehashes. They've caught on to the marketing schemes and it's going to turn on capeshit. Give it two years and neither remakes nor capeshit will be infecting the industry. Unfortunately star wars shit will stay around forever because retards will see it and Disney can afford to lose a lot of money

What I don't get is, for once that COD actually looked interesting - it's all about space colonisation and wars between different planet colonies. They're actually doing something different for once but the 12 year olds just wanted more of the same so they downvote in force because they think it's funny

>archrival Battlefield has come up with an original and new concept

Isn't the 'original and new concept' just to go back to WW1 which is what they started with and not original or new at all?

That original and new content is literally just rehashing elements from ww2. Smgs, tanks that go 30-40 kph, hand held machine guns. Game is laughable

It's not new or original, but it's what people want. There hasn't been a mainstream WW1/WW2 shooter (especially on consoles) since 2008 with WaW, and people having been itching for one for years, and now they've got it.

Nostalgia is the driving force of the popularity of BF1, not innovation.

The stuff everyone else has said but also, they have Remade or Remastered CoD 4, and the only way you can get your hands on it is buying infinite warfare and people like me don't want that space age junk tacked onto the new CoD4 since we'll never play it. Thats also the reason for some of the dislikes.

Don't forget the "alternate history" universe where slavery still exists and you play as pvt Wuzkang to end it.

Also womyn in fighting in WW1.

Seriously EA needs to burn in Hell.

If people wanted good WW1 or 2 shooters there are tons of them out. But they want shitty arcade ones made by the big publishers.

Yeah like I said just give the kids edgy modern day warfare every year and they stay happy.

lol macgyver reboot is going to air on friday nights.

Won't last a complete season

top kek

>If people wanted good WW1 or 2 shooters there are tons of them out

Not for consolefags.

>space colonisation and wars between different planet colonies.

Well maybe they shouldn't have stolen ideas from killzone then