/brit/

Oath of Elendil edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0kRhi0ZQKrL
youtube.com/watch?v=EZI-0wZu32Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TT9h17MOj3U
buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd for krauts

did anyone watch kingdom of heaven lads?

penis
o
o

>Atheist (and laughing about it)

It's the only explanation for why everything keeps going wrong.

no normies here mate

it's 11pm on a Friday, anyone still in isn't a normie regardless of their /gf2017/ status

sometimes im in a good mood

sometimes im in a bad mood

i want to have more days where i feel good

lelendil

what is it like to shag a slag

i will never know this feel

What are you lads drinking tonight?

Thinking of going to sleep

I've had a hard day of working and making money

Water

if you mean an actual slag then you can just pay one

if you just mean a normal girl then it's pretty good. vagina feels a better than your hand.

friendly reminder to not reply to the attention-seeking cross-dresser

>Looney Tunes was called Boon Time in Australia

literally why

thinking about making screencapping some of the pakis posts and sending them to the relevant authorities

lad is mentally unstable and definitely needs to be under surveillance

would anyone like to fluid bond with me?

do a vocaroo of your trap voice

don't think he's posted anything too strange lately

i) Graduate from a top business school with honours
ii) Get an executive role in your school's Finance club
iii) Get a job at a large investment bank or private equity firm or venture capital fund
iv) Read Intelligent Investor
v) Learn how to value invest (ex. EPV/NAV instead of DCFs/comps/growth-based investment analysis)
vi) Apply to BH and impress them with your understanding of fundamentals and your meticulous/cautious personality

ya mams pucci jooce

Youuuuuuuu muuuuuust goo baaaaaaaaaack

Youuuuu haaaaaaave.....tooooo......*flute plays* goooo baaaack.

Faaaalklands. Faaaaaaaaalklands.

Do it lad
We'll corroborate

looney is a touchy term in australia

if you use the word looney around them they freak the fuck out

>11pm
Hey guys, Chad here

Looney is an ableist slur

You forgot:

>vii) Kill yourself after a weekend cocaine binge due to a lack of meaning in your life

I've round God lads

prime minister more like grime minister

do you think if i made a twitter account where my primary mission was to get a retweet from trump and that account went viral he would give me a retweet?

like what if i make a serious effort to get that retweet for a few years and hes on his way out of office and hes like "fuck it i'll give this kid his RT heh i love tiwtter..." it seems possible...

i dont drink

I haven't posted anything suspect as of late

Correct

I can only do it on the phone at work or when talking to my dad

kek. someone actually made that decision.
>bruce wouldn't understand loony tunes, it's too complicated for him. shorten it.
>loon tunes? i'm not keen on that L. what rhymes with loon?
>boon, perfect.

shitposter more like shitstuffer

ya poof

Just made that image I'm sorry to inform you. It's completely fake and Boon Time doesn't exist.

Sorry lads I'm in a very cheeky mood tonight. I may well trick again.

das is good ja

genuinely cannot comprehend how people managed to live pre-2000

like seriously have fun living your shitty lives without the internet and all modern conveniences you stupid retards

fucking old gimps fuck them

kind of want to become big on my local art scene just so that i can have access to all of the edgy girls

Gotta a message for you lads...

vocaroo.com/i/s0kRhi0ZQKrL

lemongrass is the most disgusting flavour ever invented by man

heh, ya got me

people used to go out and get pussy for entertainment

You know what?

Fuck it

I'm going to buy one of those autism wallets
I'm also going to buy 20 quid trainers from SportsDirect
Either plain maroon suee, plain black suede or ones with Airwalk scribbled on the side in neon blue

good post

youtube.com/watch?v=EZI-0wZu32Y

my dad used to write books

Is there anything more disgusting than the average drunk hysterical normie

When I come to power I will ban normies

even as recently as 2007 though, life before smartphones was depressing, we couldnt watch thousands of tv channels from around the world or watch full length films without downloading them man things have improved so much the past 10 years its unbelieveable at times

boy...poochy?

youtube.com/watch?v=TT9h17MOj3U
bit odd

I don't know, all those wars, civil rights movements, bombings, art movements, would give someone something to do.

t'gf

Shut up nerd no one cares what you think

munters the lot of them, even that black one

*replies to you to trigger the rorketists*

lemongrass

3 > 1 > 7 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 2

it doesn't even approach the taste of diet "mountain splash" mixed with cheap vodka

Nothing. YOU FUCKS DIDN'T TELL ME THE NEET LIFE INVOLVED BEING POOR

Stupid yank

shagged the gf up the farter last night

just eat, more like "just eat my shit up" haha

wait

What if you're posting from work?

Drank and smoked half of this so far

the diet flavor of this soda mixed with pinnacle vodka

It's time to start buying anime figures.

>hurr you must go out every friday without fail even if you're out on saturday

shut the fuck up you little cunt
you don't know shit

ah yeah my lovely dear nora... keep farting your shitty miasmas right over my meat pole... *whifffffff* ahh ahhhhuuuhhhh yeah my dear lovely nora you dirty little cunt, give me more of your magical wind

Bought some OE 800 40s after work but I got paid today so I'll probably go out and drink long island's later

NEET life is Shit life

Moved onto the Wein

how can a mental cripple like polepoo have a job and I don't
just want some shitty cashier job or similar, been looking on gumtree but what else can I do?

what if your dad was straight?

Imagine living a life where no one outside of immediate family has ever cared about you, not given one shit. Imagine trying desperately to get through this hellhole we call life and getting treated constantly with pure and utter contempt. It can break a man or woman, and it has broken me.

BBRRAAAPPFFF

All movies I've seen tell me the late 90s was just endless partying and DUDE WEED, sounds alri

buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques

is this a hoax? I'm baffled 2bh

it's easy

just lie on your cv

What if you knew who your dad was?

What was the most pathetic moment of your life.

A few years ago I watched an anime series where the protagonist had to suck milk out of girls' breasts to fight enemies which could control various metals on the periodic table.

>mixing vodka

woman, faggot or child?

>it's another failed normies still think they're normies episode
One of my favourites.

had a nightmare last night where i woke up at 6:30 and sat in a crowded train for an hour and then slaved away 8 hours in a call centre then came home tired and depressed and spent the whole of my evening drinking by myself and browsing the chon

you're a lower being than ribena, just let that sink in
i'm sure it's easier to get a runt tier job in australia than it is in britain unless you live in the outback

>faggot
fuck off yank

if you're poor its fucking awful

but i can imagine it being amazing if you have rich parents and not many worries in the world. also if you don't let it absolutely destroy your social life.

if a shutin virgin beta nerd goes neet it can only reinforce their bad behaviors but if a normalton went neet it could be amazing.

>grand tour dubai episode
>half white, 25% arab, 25% indian

hm interesting

Fuck I remember watching a couple of episodes of that before I couldn't handle it anymore, Seikon no Qwaser isn't it? absolutely fucking dire anime.

literally all of these are just people misremembering things
the brain will just fill in the gaps and go "yeah that sounds right" even if it isn't
then when you're shown what the correct thing is, you go into denial because you're stupid

vodka doesn't taste nice straight
well done mate, you're such a hardman

>>mixing vodka

>woman, faggot or child?

Genuinely grim

steve coogan is fucking shit when he's doing anything that isn't partridge

gf wants me to wear a dog collar and walk me around the flat before having sex

not sure what to make of it, seems a bit degrading

its funny how people who would have slaved away in factories now slave away in call centres and other cubicle shit-holes.

>Classic memes? I'll drink to that!

hnnnnnnnggggggg

Show up in person and ask the managers if they're hiring, then follow up every application you put in after 3 days by showing up and asking if they've read through your application yet.

Seems like a lot of work but consider that you're actually asking to work there for longer several days a week.