How the fuck does he keep getting away with it?

How the fuck does he keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know, he's not even a Jew as far as I know.

Friends in high places

>Sir Ian McKellen is on it too

Do you think Taylor Lautner's career dried up when he got too old for Bryan?

We all have our sins. Come, confess them with Father Bryan.

He's on the lower level of the circle, the guy that lures in young boys, grooms them, then provides the prime selections to his overlords. We'll only ever see the court jesters that play an exterior role in these organizations.

We're just friends xD

He delivered the best double-twist in film history, at the end of The Usual Suspects. That's why he's allowed to keep getting away with it.

All hail Overlord Singer!

Fuck the critics, leave Bryan alone!

Rspe makes my duck so hard

>I am Gandalf the Gay and I fuck young teenage boys in their tight twink asses, and you Frodo Baggins are trouble!

Ahh that line makes so much sense now. That always confused me.

fucking fags i swear.

Guess what's on the menu!

>He grew up in a Jewish household in West Windsor Township, New Jersey.

>Guess what's on the menu!
cum balls dick soup i would assume

me on the left

The guy on the left?
The guy on the right?
>who is he?

I don't know why but that made me kek hard

He's a fucking legend!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Renfro

holy fuck that boy on the left looks like he's 12. Singer is a MAD MAN.

IT LOOKS LIKE COCK'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

lemme see dat priddy face

So many pained assholes...

jesus, it's like that southpark nambla episode.

>Sir Ian McKellen is on it too
FUUUUUCK

not gandalf too

His face is so... bloated

>he's in the lower level of the circle
>literally the don of hollywood gay mafia and sends goons after gays who revolt against him

Because cocaine

flush it all down the toilet

How do they keep getting away with it?

>Literally a fucking catholic priest

>i will never get offered mountains of drugs, and money for my tight young ass, just because im a big burly bear, and not a girly little twink.

these picky fucking faggots, nothing is good enough for them.

Singer got Fassbender a tight boypussy

Suffice he didn't enjoy it, they're still buddies though :)

Reminder that there is a Gay Turf War going on in Hollywood between Bryan Singer and Ryan Seacrest and their respective Old Hollywood mentors.

One side wants to continue the legacy of casting couches, the roofie pool parties, and sexual favors. The other side wants to treat young men like human beings instead of slabs of meat.

Guess what side is which.

Making good movies and not giving back the rights to disney or fucking children?

>Guy on right smiling; dead inside
>Guy on right dead outside and inside

As long as his twink harem is legal it seems okay, they get to party and possibly get expensive shit before he destroys their holes and ditches them for fresher twinks.

seacrest is just as bad, with him and the whore queen kris kardashian pimping out every young girl she can get her mitts on.

its all Robs fault. he's such a goddamned HIGH TEST alpha, that his sisters cant find a BIG BLACK DICK big enough to fill the Rob sized hole in their lives, he gave his mother a foot fetish, and was such a MAN that his stepfather turns into a woman in hopes rob will bang him.

BASED ROB.

the sadness in their eyes, when there is no juicy shaqmeat on the menu.

>Guess what's on the menu!

He has shit taste in twinks tbqf.

I remember him talking about reading mean internet comments online in the X-Men commentary. I wonder if he's seen any of these threads...

why do gay pedophiles always have the same eye and nose width to height ratio?

guy with the brown leather jacket and fur trim is cute. CUTE

Hollywood is Gay friendly. Literally there's a "Gay Mafia" in Hollywood. As long as you suck the right dick, you will have a career there, even if you're a shit tier satanist.

Don't be a former insider who is now going to expose people like Corey Feldman. Don't be Christian. Don't be straight.

Rob is marrying a girl who is just using him and she preyed upon him while he was chubby and weak. After the baby comes shes gna leave him and take his money and the baby. That baby is cash to her. Rob is gna feel bad and get chubby again.

You're thinking of David Geffen, though by all accounts Singer is his protege.

>he's 50

Do the gay Jews have access to some magic elixir or something?

this picture is still funniest. a fucking catholic priest lmao

young boy semen applied to your face