CHARGED

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/
wsj.com/articles/ryan-lochte-and-other-swimmers-didnt-report-robbery-to-rio-police-1471305487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rekt

Stupid. The Rio police admitted the swimmers were held at gunpoint and "asked" to pay for damages.
Anything now is to cover their asses.

LGTSS

>lockedy

JUST.

he'll soon be losing his virginity in some brazilian prison, 2bh lads

lmao

lol

hey Brazil, ask the US to send him back there and see what happens

So what happens now? Will the US force him to go back?

how long does extradition normally take in the US?

I assume there is an appeals process and then a process to appeal the appeal?

Pretty sure that's not going to help their tourism.

no lol
we don't respect brazil

They won't extradite on a fucking false robbery report.

DId he actually file a report ? i thought he told somebody who told the media

Then a process to appeal the appeals that are being appealed by the appeal.

>we
didn't realize obese NEETs were part of the decision making process

mfw Lula is the one taking it

they should just for the bantz and the fact he is a fuckhead tbqh

nice pepe
is that from Dune?

he will never return to Brazil. He can send his lawyer in his place if he really even wants to deal with this. Otherwise what the fuck does he care if some 3rd World country is trying to force charges on him for some bull shit. He will never set foot in Brazil again.

I thought this as well. Also from what I remember he told his mom that bullshit story about getting a gun pointed at him, she told the media, then Lochte collaborated the story.

I guess later when the cops went to talk about it with him he gave them false info. But honestly is this really that big of a deal?

Agreed, but they won't.

Try lying to the cops in america bruh

results my vary

>"The Contracting Parties are not obliged by this Treaty to grant extradition of their nationals.
However, if the Constitution and laws of the requested State do not prohibit it, its executive
authority shall have the power to surrender a national if, in its discretion, it be deemed proper to
do so."

He's not going anywhere.

yes well there is no one here who has even a fraction of the political capital or capacity to corrupt as she does

False robbery report is not that big of a crime. Penalty usually is 6 months or a fine.

dirty brazilians trying to save face. scumbags.

fuck you and your piece of shit country. let us not forget about ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ROBBED ASSOCIATED WITH OLYMPICS. DISGUSTING.jpg

the "security guards" more like armed sentry drew on him! no one will ever forget how disgusting and embarrassing this olympics was. couldnt extort or rob for a month?

your boy's asshole is going to be Hope Solo'd, lad

>[citation needed]

>false robbery

>piss in some bushes
>rip a shitty advertisement off the wall
>get held at gunpoint and have to give up like $80 to replace some shitty poster
>police lie and say you fucked up a bathroom you didn't even go into
>police lie and say no guns involved

seriously fuck you and your corrupt fucking country

lochte did two things wrong...ripped a shitty poster down and embellished the story by saying the gun was cocked at his head

what your off-duty police did to him was 1000x worse than anything he did

r e k t

Hes a gud boi he dindu nuffin

i seriously hope those guys get locked up for life but probably just getting a fine

oh I forgot the intentional doctoring of the released security footage to cut out the gun play

>>get held at gunpoint and have to give up like $80 to replace some shitty poster
>>police lie and say you fucked up a bathroom you didn't even go into
>>police lie and say no guns involved
Source?

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/

if hope solo gets 6 month off how come these guys are let go by the ioc?

is a little bad mouthing worse than vandalism and robbery claims now?

she's not a fucking white male, that's why

ioc didnt do shit about hope solo

it was the us soccer federation who sanctioned her

he's wasn't used to gas stations having "extortion lanes"

because brazil straight up lied about the whole ordeal?

he pissed in some bushes and pulled down an old sign

his punishment was getting held at gunpoint and being forced to pay like 5x the damages on the spot

then the brazilian government extorts $10k from one of the swimmers that didn't do shit

it's a fucking racket, brazil was and still is (for some asinine reason) just trying to save face and divert attention from the other 10+ robberies that happened to olympic athletes

No, we're not extraditing to your shit country for some trumped up "false robbery" charge... We'll just laugh it off and your country will remain butthurt for all of eternity

BETTER THAN BARRY
DERRICK HENRY
75 YARDS DERRICK HENRY

>implying Obama still gives a fuck and won't make it his last hurrah
Fuck, I'd do it

I love how all the Brazilians are trying to cover for the cops like yeah cause we all know Brazil isn't a corrupt as fuck shithole.

>remain butthurt for all of eternity
you guys are the ones butthurt about this whole ordeal, tbf
the outcome is irrelevant to us, as the narrative is already set in stone.
thanks for eclipsing the real robberies with this retard's shenanigans, burgers

Nah i'm just laffin at the damage control and at the mad burgers itt.

Lying monkey con artists are getting too desperate trying to bring down the superior American alpha

>Ouch
ok, the thread is closed after that one, no need for more shitposting

>Thoughts?
Lochte never actually filed a report
Also he was exhorted at gunpoint

He'll be fine

Brazil is extremely lucky Lochte went full retard in his story. If he didn't go "Bro we got robbed and I told them to fuck off at first because im a man but then i got on the ground it was super scary", Brazil would have to explain why the police force people to pay fines on the spot with guns in their faces.

Instead Lochte didn't realize that 'extortion' was a word and everyone jumped on him.

user, Brazil doesn't extradite convicted murderes to the US, do you think they will do the same because of this issue? It's just symbolic.

>Lochte has admitted he exaggerated his initial description of how the four men were stopped in their taxi and robbed by men who flashed badges, as well as his sensational allegation of a gun being held to his forehead.
okay

>exaggerate parts of a story so the rest of it doesn't matter
>police also exaggerate parts of the story and somehow the rest remains relevant

you fucking favela monkeys are so fucking dumb I swear

For real? So if I were to kill someone in the US and flee to brazil, I would be ok?

>inb4 brazil forms a covert special ops team to extract ryan lochte from the US under the cover of night

wsj.com/articles/ryan-lochte-and-other-swimmers-didnt-report-robbery-to-rio-police-1471305487
So did this change?

There's limits to what trained monkeys are capable of.

If the Urinated States don't send him back we're going to raid every dark corner of your decadent and putrid country, even under your first lady's underwears, with our most disturbed, unstable and brainwashed soldiers until we find that dement white america failed product. And if we don't find him we are going to burn the all those fat asses and hang your president in a tree in front of the white house.

If you are Brazilian, yes.

Yeah, the gun was pointed at him, not his forehead specifically, wow! Arrest him!

Brazil is North Korea tier.

I bet this unattainable fantasy is common to every country that's not America.

Shieeeet

So, if I go to Straya, say that cops pointed a gun to my forehead and when I'm asked about it I claim it's banter, am I fine?

Why go to Brazil when you can just stop at Mexico and get the same treatment?

Why would you ever go to Mexico or Brazil?

we will cut off your supply of bananas and you'll all die

I'm pretty sure Mexico has some extradition agreement with the US, while a Brazilian citizen can't be extradited no matter what because of the constitution.

Because Canada has extradition and you'll never get on a plane if you're a wanted fugitive.

Dk why are you guys talking about fleeing to Brazil if this law only applies to Brazilian citizens.

By the way, the only thing this country ever does right is stealing shit, how come on Lochte's accounts he were robbed and came back to the Village with wallet and cellphone?

Something's really off.

>The Brazilian military

Oh man this actually made me laugh. Thanks huebro

I didn't mention that, but in that scenery everything you guys produce are outdated microchips with NSA backdoors

I'm not, I'm saying go to Mexico.

Both Brazil and Mexico have extradition treaties with the US, but it doesn't mean their always honored.

Mexico can still extradite you.
If I had to choose, I would get a fake passport in Mexico and try to get to samoa (a country with no extradition teaty) for a comfy island life

>they only took his money so he wasn't robbed

just kill yourself third-worlder

This. What really pissed me off was ppl doubting our robbers' efficiency. Being robbed and leaving with everything? Bah!

>brazil
>not stealing cellphones
>not stealing credit cards
Nope, you're not talking about MY third-world.

user, It's in the constitution from 1988, Brazilians citizens can't be extradited no matter what, all previous extradition treaties were nullified. There's nothing binding our countries in this.

Because your security force probably knows better than to take items that can be linked back to the crime. He was robbed by armed guards, not some favela rat.

>break $5 50-year old and rotting advertisement
>jose and fava bean decide to make you pay $80 since they have you at gunpoint
>not a robbery

OK IT WAS AN EXTORTION JOSE

If he pointed a gun at you from close range, but not specifically at your forehead, yes, you're going to be fine.

Why are you still responding to me when I'm not arguing with you?

Having the Olympics in Rio was a mistake.

Who will play Lochte in his inevitable biopic?

They got some hotass army bitches tho. Way better than our bulldykes.
>tfw ywn eat out Julia leirs

channing tatum

Quality argument, exactly what I'd expect from a shitskin favela chimp.

Nice digits but maybe you're talking about Mexico or something. That's not our modus operandi.
So, let me hear you say it again: a world-wide jackass was on drugs, really intoxicated, comes to a gas station, get "extorted", comes back with cellphone and wallet to the Village?

>Both Brazil and Mexico have extradition treaties with the US, but it doesn't mean their always honored.
Because this is wrong, I'm just educating you friend.

this the result of forced diversity

i had no opinion of brazilians before the olympics but now I fucking hate them and will never visit their shit hole, hypocritical favela of a country

I'm not talking about Brazilian citizens. I'm talking about fleeing fugitives from the U.S.

>being this triggered because their "athlete" was caught saying bullshit
jeah whatever

yes he got extorted for cash

those officers knew damn well that they could explain away taking $80 as 'payment' for breaking an old ass advertisement and making up some bullshit about them wrecking a bathroom

if they took his phone and wallet it would be game over for them