Japanese refugees

Are you ready for the Japanese refugee flood? News are coming in about Fukushima reactor reaching extreme radiation levels, possibly destroying the east coast of Japan completely.

I for one welcome our Japanese brothers to Europe, please come take full advantage of our welfare system as long as you can.

The news sources
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/03/national/fukushima-radiation-level-highest-since-march-11

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005073049.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The finnish source on news, google translate works well enough

hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005073049.html

>implying this wasn't just a gigantic plot to allow them to create tons of new jobs in the rebuilding process with international money, thus kickstarting their economy
the eternal Toyota strikes again

How the hell will it destroy the east coast of Japan?

This article was obviously written by some journalist who has no clue about radiation but a big raging boner for unfounded sensationalism.

you know, in theory, asians are the only kind of refugees i'd welcome

too bad that japanese are considered "privileged" so sandniggers would have priority

The inside of a nuclear reactor is highly radioactive. Who would've thought?

>japantimes.co.jp

What cunt should I immigrate to?

come here

we will replace the bbc meme with asian boipucci

Irradiated inmigrants? No thanks, I have had enough with ordinary ones.

USA bring qts lots of qts

>destroying the east coast of Japan completely
THIS IS COMPLETELY FUCKED UP
FUCK THAT SHIT
FUCK THAT SHIT
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
HOW DARE YOU
HOW DARE YOU
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE

Im sorry

that's in the containment vessel, pekka :D
of course it's got extremely high radiation readings as it's in the middle of the reactor filled with melted nuclear fuel.

>extreme radiation levels, possibly destroying the east coast of Japan completely

wtf I hate dangerous Japan
I'll just stay in my bed

When I was a kid , I wanted to be Snufkin.

Dumb weeb

guess multiculturalism is only acceptable when it's brown people that want to blow you up

t.Lu Chen certified dog cooker

i am radiation hardened

t. ahmed

Given Japan's....

history

with atomic power,

you'd think they'd learn their lesson by now.

inferior burger's gene needs some mutation desu

Tfw I'm moving to Japan

Post the old gods' blessing aka that wooden ark thing that still stood.

I can't believe that we have been on the same as Chernobyl for 6 years. At least for me and my surroundings, nothings related that had happned.

I'm not muslim.

We're closer. Come here instead.

Come here

>you will never have a cute japanese girl take refuge in your house because you live in a complete shithole

feels bad man. I was laughing when I read about how some mudslimes avoided us and specifically went around our country to get to germany, but now they got the last laugh.

You'll need a refuge when Hungary starts calling you East Hungary.

What can hungary do to us that russia didn't already in the good ol' days before the fall of the wall?

I have no idea. I'm trying to banter.