Decent defender when?

A K B
K
B

Wenger IN

Habbening edition

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37185258

>it won't be easy

Weak mentality 2bh. Shitreal out. Free Gibbs.

Fuck Arsenal

since the madness money is seperate from any budget i wonder if they'll deludedly keep the #9 open and give lucas 22 or something

Blue pill me on Billy the kit man

to make people forget about the disappointing start of the season. its why these signings will be made official after the watford defeat

Gross lad, I was eating spaghetti w/ turkey meat and you just made me lose my appetite.

why?

I'm from the future, beware of Ludogrets

wenger in lads he is gonna re new for 2 more years after he wins the league

Ludogrets and Basel are trap clubs, wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal lost to both of them.

basil has made a habit of shitting on english clubs

Exactly.

Gave Chelsea a tough time iirc. Wonder how we'll do against PSG. They've beaten Chelsea a lot recently but lost to City.

its dinamo zagreb all over again

Didn't they knock out United? Or put them in second in their group. Can't remember, it was back when Shaqiri was still with them

Strongest 11 (including new signings) when fit?

United failed to reach the knockouts from their group with Basel, Benfica and Otelul. Pretty fucking funny considering they were in the final the prev season.

Oh yeah. PSG also with the manager of wanted us to get.

I wanted us*

>West Ham United out of EL against a literally who

where the fuck is payet poster lmao

hopefully killed himself

did meme magic get Arsene to spend the fucking money?

Meme magic only works on Sup Forums, kek can only be summoned by the strong willed, as indicated by these dubs ^

kys

>spend £100m
>nagging sense of Wenger out remains

We could have spent that better.

not happy with your wages takuma?

why do you support a shit team?

it remains because both of these deals could have been done by the beginning of August BEFORE THE FUCKING LEAGUE STARTED

Mustafi and Perez could have been signed, in training and starting on day 1

then maybe we wouldn't have dropped 4 points already

And we could have got them both for like 50 mill. Instead were paying more than 65.

Both true, still, at least Arsenal can maybe meme their way into top 4 and a new manager can find some decent way to spend the ozil/alexis money

Now that Perez and Mustafi are ours, can we finally wish Merteshitter and Welbeck suffer career ending injuries?

was already wishing it m8

Struggle to see how we'll meme it this year.
Forgot Walcott.

>BEFORE THE FUCKING LEAGUE STARTED
wrong. Mustafi was injured and not would not have been ready to start the game vs liverpool. Leicster, the defense was not the problem.
> Perez
yeah he could have been here day 1 but he was not the first choice and seems like a last resort rotational player. Maybe he could have scored who knows.

talking out of your ass here lad. For perez they met his release clause, I don't see him going for less than that. As for mustafi, all kind of figures were being thrown around. 35 million is fair value since bailey went for 30.

You really think Mustafi wouldn't have gone for 25 before the 2 games we've had? They've obviously added a substantial amount because they know we're desperate.

well they were saying 50 before the season even started. I think the 26 million that was reported as the fee was BS. The 26 million was the figure arsenal wanted to pay but there was no way valencia was going to sell him for that low. At the end of the day, 35 million is reasonable. Maybe they could had him for 30 but i still doubt it. I dont get it, so what if they over paid by 10 million hypothetically. Wasn't that why the fans were bitching at wenger all the time, saying he was treating the money like its his own and not some rich billionares. Now fans are acting the same way. And its like lot 30 million pounds (20 mil for perez + 10 "overpay") could have got lacazette or griezman.

anyone else want these deals to fall through so you can hate Wenger more?

meant for

In the current market Griezmann would fetch for over 65 million. James went for 63 ffs.

Easily. I'm pretty sure his release clause is 85m.

Chelsea need a CB more desperately than we do and they haven't even had a fee agreed yet - will they cop it from the media as bad as us now or not?

They're going to get one though. It's inevitable. While we struggle to pay 10 million extra for a young CB. They're bidding 50 million for Ramagnolli

same said last year with stones and they ended up with djilobodji and michael hector

>Terry
>Cahill
>Zouma
>Ivanovic
>Miazga
>Christensen (on loan)
>Hector (on loan)
>probably 100 others on loan

Chelsea have CBs already.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfLKYy66lvI

kek

exactly so even if they over paid for 10 million for mustafi who cares. I feel like fans just wanna bitch at wenger and want change for the hell of it.
chelseas transfer board has been shit the last 2 years. They have had 2 years to fix their back line and nothing has been done. Now they are going after unattainable targets and will probably end up with shit at dead line day.

>tfw Henry secretly knew about the impending signings when he picked arsenal to be drawn against psg
>he knew deep down that we finally have a good squad

The secret was in the smile all along.

terry's almost 36
not even chelsea fans like cahill anymore
zouma has been injured for ages and still is for a bit
ivanovic isn't a natural
rest are memes

Based Henry taking us to the promised land. Praise be upon the Messiah

>implying Christensen isn't going to be the best Danish CB ever
>implying Hector isn't the next Wes Morgan

Apparently they are signing that Romagnoli lad though. Koulibaly rumours are dead but they're still being linked with Bonucci too.
I'm surprised no one's been in for Rugani this summer.

>>implying Christensen isn't going to be the best Danish CB ever
he's still on loan for another year though
>>I'm surprised no one's been in for Rugani this summer.
Juventus probably won't sell without a buyback or something

>tfw Tafari is going to rot away in some Dutch reserve team

feels bad man

Wouldn't be so bad with Nordtveit in the squad now desu, too bad Wet Spam cucked >us.

Rugani is staying at Juve he is their primary back up CB. Wouldn't surprise me to see Juve bring in another back up CB and a rotational striker before the window closes.

I thought it was Zanetti from the thumbnail :(

>Ivanovic isn't a natural
Pretty sure he's a right back converted from center back.

wanted him more than Xhaka 2bh

chelsea have an excuse though, the manager wants players but the board are complete morons with no knowledge or experience in football

wenger is the one refusing to use the 200 trillion pound warchest

>About Lucas on Chilean media

really makes you think...

>implying I can read that
translations por favor

Could've had him for free, plays CDM, CB and RB and has a history with Arsenal, would be a freaking bargain.

The first 2 are telling Alexis to leave, the second one is talking about how Arsenal shouldn't even be thinking about winning the prem or the champions league and the last one is asking who Lucas Perez is and that he's just just gonna rot away at Arsenal pretty much.
Chileans out desu bunch of bandwagon pecho frios

alexis leaves arsenal and goes to exactly which team? Cna't go to real/barca/man u/chelsea/city. PSG would be his only landing spot imo.

>not including Ox, theo, and sanogo

Juve

they're jews

they're not wrong tbf

Juve, or Bayern as a Ribery or Robben replacement

Always wanted him to make it when he played for us. Well he never really played for us, but you know. Used to always play him on FM like 10 years ago.

I don't see juve leaving their 3-5-2 to accommodate sanchez unless they want to give up 10 goals from his side of the field. Bayern maybe.

Could play him just off Higuain

My english is terrible but I'll try:

1) Alexis, leave Arsenal. That DT couldn't win anything. Look at Arturo Vidal earning more dosh but actually winning titles. Leave to a team with more projection. You deserve better things.

2)Alexis leave Arsenal. That team only bring bets (I believe he refer to Lucas) to see if they can win something. They dont actually aim high.

3) Arsenal is just a team to passing by, they cant talk about titles nor champions league.

4) Who is Lucas Perez? well... he looks like a literally who is going to Arsenal to fill.

>mfw Alexis passes to Lucas and the commentators say Sanchez to Perez

he can play in a two very well, he's done it plenty with chile

thanks hermano

yeah he is not going to be able to take dybalas place lads

/arse/-kun, denwa

Why the fuck is Wenger trying to turn us into a Spanish/Spanish speaking team though?

forgot about him

no kys

dybala will be in mad / barca within two season

>forgot about him
meant for Couldn't they just play him as an attacking mid instead of a striker though?

most beautiful language and will be the 2nd biggest soon

CHI

CA

YES

kek. He is at Juve for at least 3 more years.
thats pjanics spot. Unless he tanks then yea sure but I don't see it happening. The alexis link, like the james link just doesn't make much sense.

-------------------Cech
Bellerin--Mustafi--Koscielny--Monreal
--------Xhaka--Cazorla--Ramsey
----------------------Ozil
---------------Perez---Alexis

PUUUUU7777777777OOOOOOOOOOO

bin cathorla for elneny and baby you got a stew going

they will sell him & take alexis, possibly for free

arsene won't play without wide players, even if they stay inside all the time because they are shit

Strike force:
Giroud
Perez
Sanogo

its beautiful

sanogo didn't even get taken on tour kek