wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/24020
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

libertarians trying to build their own paradise somewhere is is a little nuts

literally who?

Never.

Stop fucking stuttering you homo, its not cute

Finnish people are funny

What the fuck is a Bioshock?

Is this another childish crap like Warcraft? Why can't you aborted retards stay in your containment board?

You do know there were R rated adaptions before deadpool, right?

But they all flopped

He's a big guy.

nigger Bioshock is gamekino

Fuck off back to redit.

>videogame literally designed around deconstructing the videogame tropes of illusions of free-will and autonomy
>make it into a movie where you have no autonomy and no free-will

If you want a steam punk underwater city you can do it without using the title, you idiot.

>reddit boogeyman shitposting

>Bioshock
>deconstructing the videogame tropes of illusions of free-will and autonomy
top kek

Yes he is

>comparing a video game movie to a comic book movie
The only thing they had to do with the deadpool movie was have deadpool in it, besides that the production was just like any other movie. Bioshock does not have that freedom, since the world itself is a character as well as all the other characters they'd have to include just to stay faithful to the game (big daddy's, little sisters, splicers, etc). Comparing the two is beyond stupid.

OP's pic also looks like Hom Tardy

Deadpool also sucked fat asshole_______

reported

Just put Tom Hardy in everything already.

enjoy your BANEd

Ryan Gosling as Jack

he was the model you dum dum

>wanting more video game movies
The Sup Forums invasion is real. Put a fucking bullet in your head.

Nigger, it's one of the few games with a story good enough to warrant a movie, hell several movies.

its already an adaptation.

According to the Sony leaks Ken Levine wrote the screenplay, it's set in the modern era but Atlantis is stuck in the 1950s so the main character is a strange in a strange land. The producers said to Amy that it it was Christopher Nolan meets James Bond.

Ryan Gosling wants to be the lead.

Go to wikileaks and search for yourself.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/45719

>Bioshock is a giant video game title that gore verbinski developed into the ground at Uni and when it reverted to Strauss Zelnick whom I know and have a petty good thing with I chased it as a producer and said let me try a reasonably budgeted thing with your game originator adapting, ken Levine, who is actually writing Logan's Run at Warner's even through he's a game guy and Strauss loved that because giving his game developers a seat at the table creatively is what he's about, that and progress to prodn language

>whats the story of it? is it a good movie? would we want to do it with jeff? jeff cant do the graham movie because graham and pitt and bob z are being offered fdg at paramount and new reency and he doesnt want to sit behind that and fees

>The first game is a good story, a pilot crashes into the ocean and finds a secret city under the water built by ayn rand acolyte type billionaires as an oasis for the superiors among us and everything there went horribly wrong and evil mutant shit lies in wait for fresh blood. Resident Evil with Bond villain sci if trappings and social commentary ala Chris Nolan's Dark Knight stuff

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/19169

>okay im goggleing bio shock

>Fun
>Original game is period but we talked the creator into contemporary main character and opening and the secret world can be stuck in that 1960s period ala the island on Lost because that's whe it was built and got fucked up, so our guy is a stranger in a strange land

I'm trying to find the email where they talk about Ryan Gosling wanting to be in it.

found the email from goose's agent, these retards misspelled bioshock:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/40511

>Hi Amy,
>Ryan asked me to as you if you are really doing a Bio Shock movie. Not sure exactly which one he is referring to, but I told him I would ask.
>All my best,
>Ilene

>Yes

>We are indeed
>Closing up rights

>Does this mean we actually get to work together sometime?

>He is set on that being the case. He wanted you to have Nice Guys so badly. He really does think you are great. Lots of respect there.

>I think the same
>Couldn't make the deal on nice guys work for myself you know I'm a crazy big fan of his

Then Mike privately tells Amy about her phone call with Goose's agent:

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/24020

>bioshock
>Spoke to ileen, she’s going to see if ryan wants to come onboard to develop our draft once rights are closed, we are also going to try and get him in here too
>I explained we were starting over but based on the same story as gore verbinski’s draft at uni

So it looks like Ryan's gonna produce it, maybe help Ken with the screenplay since they have to throw out Gore's.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

What are you talking about? What about it? Is this a meme?