Man of Steel

Has there been a better female villain the past five years?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2014/04/17/exclusive-interview-with-zack-snyder-director-of-batman-vs-superman/#741dcc1f3dcc
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/04/01/interview-zack-snyder-discusses-themes-behind-batman-v-superman/#72d351214df6
youtube.com/watch?v=JciyoGmnGyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the doj attorney in the nice guys

Amy

Amber Heard

If we're measuring this by liters of semen spilled, no.

Besides Hillary?

lmao

>swn beat you up
;_;

Who was that bitch in Dredd?

I don't even know but she was pretty good.

I liked her and Zod because they weren't so much evil as simply Darwinist, which is always a scary thought to me - a villain proceeding from the perspective of perfectly emotionless logic. To them, Krypton's needs should supersede those of Earth's indigenous life, and everything currently living on our planet was just a waste of resources.

>Has there been a better female?

Fixed. And no, Antje is a literal goddess.

Ma Ma. Same actress that plays Cersei.

She was a henchwoman- not a villain. Zod was the villain.

nice meme

I think the darwinist angle is certainly there for her, but zod's was always about trying to create a home for his family, he's basically like the family dog trying to create a home and bring back his family, it's literally what he was trained and bred to do for his entire life.

>gotta fight kal el
>lemme apply my makeup first

thats a dog!

D'aww puppy!

All females are villains.

>tfw she will never rampage through a plane after you.
>she will never whisper in you ear "A good death is its own reward." Feeling her cool breath on your ear as she thrusts that kryptonian dagger deep in your side.

This is true. And once all possibility of that is off the table, he just goes into full-on revenge mode. The line that got me was, "I'm going to make them suffer, Kal."

Before that, he was perfectly content to wipe us all out with the World Engine, which at least seemed like it would have been a relatively quick and painless way to go. Once that and the other Kryptonians were gone, he was all out of fucks to give.

>tfw Antje will never ride your dick while stabbing you in the chest

really makes you think

why does she dress so modestly?

because she knows she could dress like a nun and every straight man on earth would still want her

The real question is how is her clavicle so fuccn lewd?

How cute is that thing?

I wonder how this pilot felt

probably hated superman since then

fucking cockblocked

>Darwinist
You're a fucking idiot.

>you will never have rough, merciless anal with her

why live

right let me elaborate on my earlier point, since the way I wrote it was a little puerile.

Zod was born and bred to make sure that kryptonians had a home, the only thing zod has passion for is kryptonian society and the kryptonian people.

He deeply cared for kryptonian society, so much so that he was willing to do something heretical(get rid of the high council) in order to save his people. Him and Jor-El both recognize that stagnation and entropy both caused a degeneration of kryptonian society, however both of them have wildly different solutions for fixing it.

After getting sentenced to a black hole, he wakes up seeing everything he worked and cared for obliterated before his eyes. He spends the next 33 years of his life hoping that he can at least find a place where he can build a sustainable home for his people.

Upon learning that Jor-El's son lived on a planet that could sustain kryptonian life, he immediately sets out to do the one thing he's tried to do his entire life; secure a future for his people and an existence for the kryptonian people.

this is all spelled out in the film, but some people thought it was either too ham-fisted or didn't get it

> I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now, I have no people. My soul—that is what you have taken from me!

The same as the pilot in TDKR

probably completely erect

How big is her strapon?

I tend to think of Zod as a religious extremist, that religion being science as embodied in the Kryptonian genetics program. He doesn't want to do away with it; he just wants purge the "inferior" blood lines.

The problem is, even "pruning" it like he wanted still leaves all the adherents to the system leading deterministic existences. That's the point where Zod and Jor really differed - Zod wants to refine the program. Jor wants to do away with it altogether.

>her strapon
it's not a strap-on...
8 inches uncut

Do Krytonians have an instersexed third gender? That would explain her huge jaw.

PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
>PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
>PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
>PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA
PLEASE LET IT BE FUTA

GHOST IN THE SHELL SHE IS PERFECT FOR

the dyke from Deadpoll is basically the same level. Background henchmen that isn't really flushed out.

yup

>Swn mentally and physically abuse you
>Swn rape your boipussy
>Swn never shove your head into her freshly made poop
>Swn shove her finger into your asshole at random times

Why was I even born

I am about 40 minutes in to this movie for the first time (taking a piss and drink break) and I gotta say... It's really good so far, way better than any of the Marvel shits I've seen.

why wouldnt they just go convert another planet to be the new kyrpton? bravo snyder

just wait until the second half

Cock blockula

Several reasons, the best of which that for all Krypton's technological superiority, they don't seem capable of permanently "kryptoforming" just any rock they happen to land on.

>PLEASE LAND ON MY FACE PLEASE LAND ON MY FACE

>That's the point where Zod and Jor really differed - Zod wants to refine the program. Jor wants to do away with it altogether.

right, I completely agree. Initially, for about a year after I saw the film in theaters, I really didn't like it until I rewatched it a year later and started picking up tidbits and pieces like that.

I really do think Zod has some actually pathos to his character, that isn't given to usual big budget movie villains.

I also thought it was interesting that when superman is destroying the world engine he's fighting the same kryptonian technology that jor-el used to send him to earth; he's literally fighting against his kryptonian heritage for humanity.
It's said in the film, but it never really hit me until a year later.

All women are antagonists

t. /r9k/

>she will never walk up to you in public and grab your cock will announcing to the world that it's off limits to any other whore.
>She will never force you to walk with your hand in her pocket

A little detail that really hit me hard was realizing that just prior to Clark showing up in the church, the entire world had just heard the Zod broadcast.

In it, Zod is literally a "voice from the heavens speaking in diverse tongues."

POTTERY

We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky.

there's a lot of little bits in BvS and Man of Steel that are like that, and to this day IDK if Snyder is just a forest gumpian like director and he just accidentally put this stuff in there(he always stutters and stumbles through interviews, but so does Elon Musk), or if it is some meticulously planned design.

>luthor calling zod's reanimated corpse doomsday serves as a triple entendre
>it's his doomsday in that it's a creature from his home planet and an atavistic horror for kryptonians
>it's what Lex hopes will kill him
>it a living embodiment of superman having to commit murder, because it was born out of the corpse of general zod

Name one movie where the woman does not directly antagonize the protagonist.

I'll wait.

>“You are weak, son of El. Unsure of yourself. The fact that you possess a sense of morality and we do not gives us an evolutionary advantage. And if history has proven anything -it is that evolution always wins.”

...and Zack Snyder takes the comic book/Hollywood misunderstanding of science and evolution to entirely new levels of stupidity. Especially since it was an artificially modified super soldier saying this to a naturally born Kryptonian.

Oh, I fully believe it's intentional. Check out and these interviews.

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2014/04/17/exclusive-interview-with-zack-snyder-director-of-batman-vs-superman/#741dcc1f3dcc

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/04/01/interview-zack-snyder-discusses-themes-behind-batman-v-superman/#72d351214df6

The more I look into this guy, the more I believe he really is incredibly misunderstood and a fanboy hate magnet.

>she will never lock you in chastity and train you to be her boipussy slave
;_;

Faora's misconceptions and ultimate loss don't indicate the flaws in her philosophy?

7 years, but still

Snyder knew exactly what he was doing. He always knew. I was just too blind to see, until now

it's ironic, because if either of them have had to evolve to anything, it's been kal-el, he's the one who struggled to adopt to earth's climate.

and the fact that superman had a sense of morality and a purpose to protect humanity was what gave him the will to continue fighting the kryptonians.

I'm still holding out hope that we find out that their abandonment of exploration and establishing population control are parts of a revisionist history.

no

Is she insecure?

most likely

>looks like a real-life super-hero
>have her play a henchwoman with like 5 lines

Meanwhile Skeletor gets to be Wondy.

She sucked, so probably.

Disappointing hips

>those nips
>that sweat
>that physique

post the Faora comic motherfucker. I was on edge while reading that shit. best blueballs of my life

she has zero hips

What comic, the one where she and Zod fight Superman and Wondy or are you talking about Invincible where Not-Faora rapes Not-Superman

the rape bro. HNNNNG

>ywn be a kryptonian nazi's fuckboy

;_;

jfc. this literally made me sad ;_;

>imping she doesn't have naturally luscious red lips and bushy eye lashes

Can't rape the willing hahahahahah

god, she's so beautiful

If they terraformed another planet then there wouldn't be any conflict and the Kryptonian computer chip plot device wouldn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=JciyoGmnGyo

Anyone else remember seeing this years ago and getting hyped? It's strange looking back and seeing a version of witcher 2 made with 1's engine.

zing

:3

7 years.