Actual Friends IRL edition

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-silicon-valley-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHNodCOFUIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stream?

Hbo stream?

Lol.

How new to the internet do you have to be to not know where to find tv shows online?

these fucking animal analogies

Peter's revenge is complete

Gavin is removed!

Well if it's so easy then you could have shared a link. But you didn't, so shut your mouth.

dinesh got blown the fuck outtt

dinesh please stop being a dick

I wish I had a gif of gilyfoyle hugging Kevin while staring Dinesh down.

>ActionJB62

Dinesh gets fucked over every single episode and I love it

how will erlich get back in

RUSS!!

I dont share links with summer children m8

copying that floppy is a crime

he doesn't deserve too. He deserves to burn

Awwww

>got screwed by a coldhearted bitch

not in this case

>He doesn't have a Kodi box

Is there another thread or do people really not watch this on here? I haven't browsed Sup Forums in a while.

so stupid that he fucked himself over the jacket, and dinesh's stupid ass

>no big head

0/10

The episode was leaked earlier today. Now noone gives a shit

WELCOME TO PIED PIPER, HOW CAN I HELP YUO

>making a microsoft meme

2 episodes in a row that ended on a good note
How much suffering will we have next episode?

Anyone else think Laurie is actually the most attractive woman on the show?

seems like a lot

Who here /onecommaclub/?

>Shorks

BASED RUSS

Action Jack is probably going to tell Gavin everything about Pied Piper and Gavin's going to have a Steve-Jobs-type comeback at Hooli.

>Action Jack is probably going to tell Gavin everything about Pied Piper

wouldnt that be illegal

oh shit I thought this was the season finale, there's still 2 more episodes left

What are action jack and gavin going to scheme?

checked

some fucking chess, that's what

Anyone kind enough to have uploaded the episode for download?

>San Franfeefco

How long until Dinesh joins ISIS?

None. Pied Piper will become a global company and Richard and friends will become billionaires.

This will be the last season for this show.

pied piper will make audio and video files smaller. they will then make cancer small. and hunger. and aids

gavin confirmed killing himself at end of show

Episode was pretty good, the blog is playing into the story nicely

This show is getting comfy as fuck. I can't wait for Richard and Monica to start sleeping together.

I'm just worried we'll end up with a season of filler where nothing really happens in the company and it's just endless programming shenanigans

My name is clearly Jared

Anyone know where I can see this online?
No HBO here.

That was awesome. That other guy telling Dinesh to go away... I don't usually legitimately lol at tv shows or movies, but that scene made me.

>that reddit shoutout

wait for 12 years

Back when the "scene" was a thing, was a saying:"If you cant find it, you dont deserve it."

Ill admit, im a retarded person and I watched Silicon Valley S03E08 7 hourd ago

Yify pls go

>just endless programming shenanigans
but as an SDE that's what I want

i would actually enjoy programming shenanigans

just means lots of gilfoyle and dinesh

>Gavin's going to have a Steve-Jobs-type comeback at Hooli.
this sounds both plausible and interesting

considering a season is just 10 episodes long and half an hour each, I think that's unlikely to happen

Yea go to couchtuner

>last two minutes is a montage of newspaper clips about Pied Piper making the world a better place, to the tune of "God Gave Rock & Roll to You"

Thanks, filthy spoonfeeder!
You just lost 5 sekrit club scene points.

putlocker.is/watch-silicon-valley-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html

why are you so anal about something that's barely spoonfeeding? I'm honestly mad that anyone could be such a pretentious asswipe about summerfags when school hasn't even ended yet in the majority of states.

Are you guys really dumb enough to not see that Action Jack is going to be Hooli's new ceo?

Thanks, semperfi.

as soon as i saw they fired gavin i assumed that's what they would do, when they ended up meeting it was totally confirmed then

I'm the spoonfeedee, you fucking nice person.
Satire is a form of humor that is very popular on message boards such as Sup Forums.

"you here fuckin'?"

Or he'll shoot up the place

So before tonight's ep >we were speculating that the launch would fail because of Monica's dislike of it.

Since that appears not to be the case, what didn't she like about it?

good episode

Next episode it all goes to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHNodCOFUIw

that had to lead up to something, seems nice.

Although I don't see how any company wouldn't be able to build up from a slow start instead of trying for a dash and failing when it's not needed

The UI is shit even if the backend is decent. Think Ubuntu with Unity.

The menu looks really confusing if you dont know anything about it. It was on their website as a screenshot

I loved that scene because Dinesh is such a chode in real life.

>shorks

I would buy that but even Gavin said that it was excellent and intuitive himself.

Then again, they absolutely lack any designing know how so it's the logical result

you now realize Mike judge is a really shit writer and is getting by on pure luck

Ugly platform

>0/10 would not use

>loldongs.mov
BRAVO

> Trust in me.
> I'm the Pied Piper
> I know where it's at

Sup Forums needs a helpful animated mascot in the cover of its page agian

But it was the case in next week episode pied piper's stocks start falling due to people being confused by it

Britbong here who hasn't seen the newest episode because I'm not NEET scum, but last week's episode when Jian Yang pranks Erlich pretending to be his mother sent my sides into orbit

I'm exactly the same and I started laughing.

Any chance the blog site becomes profitable and Ehrlich gets rich?

This is an all american board, "mate"
kindly fuck off or keep your country of origin to yourself

it kind of looks ugly but it's not even complicated in comparison to the video conversion software I would have used to put videos on an ipod 5 years ago

>mfw converting avi to mp4 to put movies and shit on my ipod

It already is profitable, that is how they have staff. It is just not on milliondollar tech company level.

It was nice to see based Russ again.

kind of hoping that gavin ends up working with / adjascent to pied piper and richard to take down hooli and action jack out of spite.

seems slightly more likely than them happily teaming up which is also less interesting

It's simple. It seemed a success because the techies got it first. Getting accepted by Hooli will bring it to the masses who will hate the UI and the company will start to tank.

BIG HEAD AS HOOLI CEO CONFIRMED!!

this guy bumps

Danish fucking sucks. They should kill his character off.

She's pretty cute. But Monica is god-tier.

the only reason that wouldnt be ideal is because then gilfoyle wouldnt have anyone deserving to bully and those subplots make for good jokes.

dinesh's character is written really fucking poorly. he's unrealistically vain despite constant rejection, petty and has no notable programming strengths featured on the show. basically a throwaway character who managed to stick around.

Gilfoyle keeps getting better. But he literally has no effect on the plot.
The writers are really good at writing Gilfoyle though. Great comic relief guy.

well he was the server guy.
pajeet mcpoopstreets is just a programmer

What was Action Jack and Gavin scheming? I'm worried