Why do americans dress like 12-year olds?

Why do americans dress like 12-year olds?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Summer-T-shirt-Cotton-Hippie-V-neck/dp/B01JVSFZRO/ref=pd_cp_193_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01JVSFZRO&pd_rd_r=DXRZFD07PSV8NZ84VSAZ&pd_rd_w=90vfS&pd_rd_wg=rIfqD&psc=1&refRID=DXRZFD07PSV8NZ84VSAZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's wrong with how they're dressed?

Yes only real mature Europeans are manly enough to wear cock cages.

Why do you start this thread everyday?

I dress like this.

Why do Euros dress like repressed homosexual trannies?

I dressed exactly like the black guy when i was 13-14
Why do you make this thread everyday tho?

Let's be honest only that black dude is dressed ok.

>Why do americans dress like 12-year olds?
'cause they mentally are....

this, it's disturbing.

Rob Schneider has alrite clothes in that picture.

>2017
>jeans
>cargo shorts
>new balance
>g-shock
>birkenstock
>clarks

Lolz.

The black guy isn't dressed too badly, perhaps his jeans are a bit too long and his shoes could be a different colour.

They don't.

You keep saying this, but what do you mean? That they don't tuck their shirts in? That their clothes don't fit?

But the black dude is dressed exactly like the others, his pants are too loose and his shirt hangs over his belt. He just has another shirt on top of this t shirt.

And he's wearing pants instead of shorts. Is that it? Is it shorts that trigger you foreigners so much?

Clothes that don't fit and the shorts are the biggest triggers I guess. But the design and colors of the clothing also look unfashionable and cheap.

But I've seen that Germans can dress just as badly.

>it's another Sup Forums-/fa/ thread

these are always interesting

I dress like guy in the middle + socks

Freezercunts don't get to criticize shorts

/fa/ggot

>he doesn't live in constant wind and rain

kek the retarded OP is really persistent with these threads. i think i saw one today. he is that obsessed.

I've noticed this also, I wouldn't call it 12 year old dress, because the 12 year olds have better fashion sense than the adults.

So they could be inflated further, I mean the body size after shoving burgers the whole day.
I wear like the black guy with some adjustment.

To hide their fatness behind ill-fitting clothing.

>far left
Cliche chckered shirt (unbuttoned)
Plain red top (plain tops should either be black or white, no exceptions)
Cliche denim blue jeans (is he a fucking builder)
Fucking brown loafers
>second from the left
Stereotypical football top (no thought whatsoever)
Jeans shorts (come on)
Shitty black shoes, red laces (high tops are ok if you know what you're doing but their so plain and the red laces are too clashing)
>middle
Needs no explanation
>second from the right
Demin on blue, fuck sake like
Blue on red (this isn't team fortress)
Black socks and black canvas shoes (can't even explain why this is wrong, it just is)
>far right
Blue striped shirt (just ugly in general, and it doesn't fit properly)
>basketball shorts
Unflattering and plain, way too baggy and no character at all
And those shoes are a crime desu

This is what a real man dresses like, burgers.

If you wear these you will immediately gain American citizenship

>plain tops should either be black or white, no exceptions

Absolutely autistic

35℃ in my cunt on the south coast of NSW at the moment. 25℃ dew point and 70% humidity. Undies and sweat weather. Fashion is for colder climates.

>implying fashion has been relevant since 2000
keep eating fried dog and live octopus gook

why the feel face

No, any other plain coloured tops just look unnatural and odd

Other Europeans will confiirm

What's wrong with dark blue, green, grey, or brown?

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Grey can pass if the rest of the outfit is built around it but the other colours just don't like right at all. They won't compliment any other item or skin tone and they'll just look out of place. Some thought and co-ordination should always go into what you wear.

For example, if you're wearing a plain grey or white t-shirt then a black leather jacket goes perfectly, or nothing at all, along with some black or grey jeans, with some white or black shoes* (*with white soles)
Brown or green t-shirts do not go with any of these.
A black t-shirt should be worn with regular blue or dark blue jeans (well fitted) along with some good dark or light brown boots

Even our chavs and other lowerclass coordinate better than OPs pic

How do you that in Russia?

>Other Europeans will confiirm
British every other day
European when you want to fit in

>Leaving the EU = denying being European
You fell for some thin German propaganda, Derek

Now him, but I've seen some brits on Sup Forums deny being european many times since they're not on the continent and they say the british culture is unique from europe countries'

Average yuro fashion

Being European and being a Continental are 2 different things here. We are not so concerned with the affairs of other European nations. For example the French might be very interested about what goes on with their German neighbour. But we do not give a fuck. We are our own thing, and will do our own thing regardless of what continentals think.

This is the same for Ireland, ask an Irishman what is happening in France and he will not know or care, but ask him what's happening in *insert town 100 miles away* and he'll tell you exactly who's died and when. Island nations are just much more insular. But we are genetically European and no one denies that

I admit I don't know how to dress myself

Brits are constantly going on about them being British, and not European.

What is British? IIRC it's been invaded and mixed by/with romans, saxon germans, danes, and norman frenchies

The inhabitants of the British Isles

So the paki rape gangs were actually british

See
>what is British
You won't know until you come here, the most important part of culture on social etiquette imo, and such a thing cannot be explained properly imho

No, the majority of Brits are still the same Brythronic celts that inhabited the British isles millennia ago. The only migration that actually came in and settled in great enough number to effect the genetics of the island were the Saxons and that is only noticeable in certain places of England. The Romans didn't breed with them, the Normans were rulers but didn't really settle in England, basically after smashing some churches in Canterbury and robbing the place they went back to Normandy when the pope got pissed. When you ask what ls British all four countries of the UK have their own native ethnicity.

Why didn't the romans and normans want to breed with the native brits

Why do Europeans dress like women?

Not sure about the Romans but only 1 million people in the British isles have markers indicating some Roman lineage. They really didn't fuck them. The Normans were basically Norman supremacists, ask the frogs. They may have ruled England but they didn't want to live there. The Europe isn't some Mixed race melting pot.

Why do euro """men""" care about fashion so much?

Because it's comfy.

Is this why Europe was always having war? Different peoples would chimp out at each other instead of intermarrying as in North America?

Well people are tribal. Contact between groups and People wanting to intermarry with other groups and get land led to conflict not the opposite.

lol wtf are ideal clothes?

anything that will attract jamal

euros hate shorts lmao

They don't live in climates where shorts are almost mandatory during the summer months.

shorts are for jungle-dwelling chimps

we don't wear shorts though

ye /cum/ dont like to keep the balls fresh?

Kek, my family dresses a lot like that and we're all German dual citizens. Stay mad Klaas

No, I'm agreeing with you. Canada can go eat a dick.

Well Mexico and the US aren't Islamic shitholes.

You'Re not European. You don't get to switch back and forth you bloodsucking anglo.

So I guess Canada, Wisconsin, and Minnesota are European too huh

nigga what? go to literally any city or suburban area. everyone dresses like trendy hip hop stars and kardashians now.

>Islamic shitholes
We have "summer" ALL YEAR LONG, retard

>summer
>all year long
Sounds awful. Why is this allowed?

Why do swedish dress like this?

Those long shirts, baggy trousers, diner cook's hats, and sandals are the ugliest fashion in the world.

i quite like that indian oriental / hippy shirt he has on.

amazon.com/Summer-T-shirt-Cotton-Hippie-V-neck/dp/B01JVSFZRO/ref=pd_cp_193_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01JVSFZRO&pd_rd_r=DXRZFD07PSV8NZ84VSAZ&pd_rd_w=90vfS&pd_rd_wg=rIfqD&psc=1&refRID=DXRZFD07PSV8NZ84VSAZ

the reviews say it's see-through

what the FUCK is their problem???

>tfw saw some guy on the train wearing dad attire with a qt gf leaning her head on his shoulder

Because they are free to come as they want.

While you, Swedish are forced to wear a jellaba or a burqa.

Nothing wrong with that for a casual day at the lake

except for le buckethead man and Jew

They're a young country, and haven't grown up yet. Don't you see that Trump is just their rebellious phase? Besides, Sandler's a hack.

>They're a young country, and haven't grown up yet.
The US contributed more to the world in 240 years than Germany in 2000 years yet.

true

but they're on the same path : destroying the world

Amerifats have 0 (zero) fashion sense. Visited America and in Stefano Ricci, Bally, Giorgio Armani etc it was foreigners only. Even the staff were mostly foreigners.

The Nike store was full of lardarses though

>pants are too loose

you mean his pants are normal?

it's just that people wear pants that are too tight.

Gordo

because they are big children, and especially the libtards