So how long will Game of Thrones run on HBO for?

So how long will Game of Thrones run on HBO for?

I heard rumors they will end it after Season 7, some say Season 8 but no real confirmation.

>So how long will Game of Thrones run on HBO for?

Hopefully canceled after this season and rebooted.

>end

Never. They are milking this until he last drop.

Hopefully canceled two hours ago. Fucking shite.

It will outrun The Simpsons by the time it's over

Stannis is dead man, Just accept it.

Hey fuck you.

Can someone summerize this last episode for me I'm watching it right now but it's so fucking boring I want to go to sleep

14 episodes left after this season

Bent the knee or I will destroy you.

You read that in my voice.

only hopes for a good reboot would be anime, that way we can have shit like purple eyes and broadsword fighting

Aryea killed the waif after the waif killed the actress Aryea spared and who took her in after she was stabbed

Cersei had the Mountain kill a Sparrow that tried to take her back into custody for trial and Tommen responded by banning her to the peanut gallery at the royal court and announcing that he was banning trial by combat/setting a date for Cersei and Loras trial.

Cersei had her sole remaining henchman inform her that they found the mad king's wildfire stash, so she's going to kill the Faith Militant rather than risk being found guilty for her crimes

Jamie was a cunt and his entire character arc wiped out. He ordered Edmund (via threatening to kill his son) to demand entry into the castle and then surrender it and the Blackfish died (off-screen) helping Brienne escape

The slave owners have launched a full-on attack on Mereen, just as Varys leaves in order to find additional allies to help Tyrion and company.

The brotherhood without borders guys from last week turned out to be renegades. The Hound and the leaders of the Bw/oB guys killed the assholes who offed the Hounds friends

I'd take 2 more seasons if they get rid of D&D. now that they don't have GRRM's writing to guide them, they are showing how shit they are at making a show.

mmm no
watch the s6 trailer again

Autistic fuck.

The last episode is all about Stannis bringing his army from the woods when Jon's pretty ass is getting fucked.

Screencap this.

Rumors are true there will be one season but they'll do an AMC and split it up so it's really two seasons anyway.

10 seasons confirmed by contracts

>arya going home to winterfell
>brotherhood without banners and sandor clegane going north to face the white walkers
>jon and sansa about to take winterfell

Everything's coming to an end. I'd say one more season tops. Everyone's gonna meet up for a big party at winterfell.

Thidsshow has become such shit

Whoever directed the last ep did a goof job but this season is laughable

Last weeks ep*

Not op but thanks