Down

I FEEL SO ALONE

Roast beef flaps

Dak Prescott is better than Cam Newton

DAK'D dot com

>see game clock
>14:12

Was this seriously the first play or 2 of the game praise kek

Soft as fuck Cowboys, their QB just got destroyed by a borderline cheap hit and they just stand around.

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISEMAN

>that Pepsi down indicator

The yuros are right

WHEN I WAS

fucking lol, did romo already fuck the cowgirls season?

3rd snap

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DIDNT EVEN MATTER!

Don't worry guys tge Cowboys are reporting it was just some back tightness. We all know how reliable the Ciwboys are about accurately repirting Romo's injuries.

Remember that the season is cursed by the tragic death of the drunk in bus accident

I Kek'd so fucking hard, Romo's bones are more fragile than their fan loyalty.

GO BROWNS!

>Dak's out for Harambe

>GOT SO FAR

He didn't even get to the regular season

havent like 9 of the last 10 career ending injuries to qbs been from the seahawks

No. He saved it.

2bh, I can't think of one. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but the last career-ender I remember is Favre at the Saints.

That was in no way a "borderline cheap hit"

the cowboys are a corporate team

they don't give a fuck about each other

Lel I just drafted him 4 hours ago and dont have a backup. Should I pick up Dak and see what happens?

kys

Might as well.

Based Frank Clark

not a qb, but dont forget that one bears WR who literally got bent backwards.

>le overthrow man

>borderline cheap hit

in what way?

well romo was about to slide. not saying it was a cheap hit, but i cant see why he would think so

but he would still be wrong

At the moment he commits to the tackle, there's no way he can know if Romo is going to slide, or if he's going to keep running a couple more steps. It's unfair to expect him to not make that play, if he wants to keep the opposing player from gaining yards.

true, if they win its just the first game of the season. if they lose, then itll just make them look bad.

oh look at the time

In the same way that the iggles player breaking his collar bone was a cheap hit, its not.