LET'S GO GIANTS

lez go. Let's fucking go

>11 wins and 25 outs

the man has gone absolutely mental

SIT THE FUCK DOWN KIKE

RIP in peace AJ Ellis

Matt Moore looking really good

Good Dodger.

Win a couple games and all the Dodger fans disappear? c'mon now. I had to start a thread today...

strippys looking decent

It's the Uribe trade all over again ;_;

a death in the family..
It's a good thing were winning the world series against Texas though.....

Where are the shitposters at

I'm not really watching I'm watching Seahawks Cowboys and listening to the voice of Vin Scully.

thisss

they will show up if the dodgers give up some runs

Charlie Culberson? The failed Giants prospect?

Why is Buster Posey always playing injured? I would say move him from C but he wouldn't be as valuable anywhere else when you consider his offensive production...

what is everyone drinking?

Dave Roberts was an injured, shitty Giant.

He's already peaked. It's all down hill from here. Only Crawford will get better. Everyone else will decline. I see him being 1B full time within 5 years.

Will the Giants ever score a run again?

good trade

This variety pack of Gordon Biersch. It's shit and I'm down to my last 3

That Torpedo stuff is pretty good. A little too bitter for my tastes, but it's strong alcohol wise which is cool too. Sierra Nevada is based

I wouldn't go that far...and Brandon Belt isn't going anywhere, except perhaps LF

is the sound system this tinny irl? i asked in the game 1 thread but it got lost in the sea of shitposting

Have you had pic related? It's a double IPA and it's the best beer I have ever tasted. You can't even buy it at stores. It's almost ruined beer for me because nothing compares.

will ross do the thing he almost did before?

The Polo Grounds was fucking WACK...too bad it's not still standing. Like playing there in MVP Baseball 2005.

No, IPA's aren't really my thing, but I like them from time to time. I buy it more than I'd like to because so many places sell it and it's. I'll check it out if I ever see it though. Is it expensive?

It's a great sound system. I been to Anaheim's and that one sounded awful.

Dodger stadium is one of the most modern in all of baseball. It was remodeled in 2011

THE GIANTS TAKE THE LEAD

CHAVEZ RAVINE BOOS LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN!!!

it always sounds so hollow and echoey on tv

P A N I K
A
N
I
K

Because it's TV dumbass. It sounds fantastic. Too Loud sometimes but never echos or sounds distorted

Terrible pitch, great swing

why is this thred so ded

>leave room in between innings
>come back 1 minute later and its 3-0
rip

hey, no other stadium really sounds like it (on tv). i'll take your word.

Russian River is awesome but Santa Rosa is so fucking awful and far away

Closest IPA I can find that tastes similar is Dogfish Head's 60 Minute

I didn't buy it, so I'm not sure. You have to go to the brewery to buy it I think. They are still small and demand has exceeded their operation massively, which only adds to the mystique. I might just have to go buy some when I'm down in the Bay this weekend. They are in Santa Rosa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_River_Brewing_Company

It's designed to not sound echoey but only if you're there. That echoey sound used to happen at the stadium pre-2011

They're expanding to an actual brewery location soon instead of the shitty strip mall joint they have now. Also, the food is meh.

>giants are winning

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Good question. It was made by Dodger fans the past two nights but it was nowhere to be found come game time so I had to make it. Thursday night is kinda a drinking night, so maybe ppl are out doing stuff.

>vin reading off the ERA by innings for stripling

hes going to end up converted to a reliever eventually

I assumed the Dodgers were going to lose both LHP matchups so a win tonight would just be icing on the cake

pence runs like he has to poo

thanks

bizzaro baseball continues

fucks sakes joc that was catchable

It's kike

excellent footwork

Seriously.
What the fuck is up with Puig?

Getting kicked out for being clubhouse cancer?

i-i know that i was just blaming joc for not running over to catch it

Lol someone screen cap Dave Roberts face

3 GAMES
G
A
M
E
S

It sounds like he is having a great time in OKC with his minor league teammates, which is pretty cool to hear for me even though I'm not a Dodger fan... they have really embraced him and they all are drinking and having a ball!

missed it so yes please

It will be two or four

They said you're getting traded or sent down weeks before the trade deadline
then he started hitting but MUH PRINCIPLES so when he didnt get traded they followed through with it
but they got reddick and his 0.005 BA since playing real NL baseball so it's not like they should call him back up or anything

He just has maturity issues. Not locker room cancer but he just needs to grow up. It's like what his 3rd or 4th season in the MLB and he needs to be told to play with a sense of urgency?

He's fucking raking at OKC though, he's hitting like .400

Wait a second...the Dodgers don't have a h-t??? (knock on wood) wow wow wee wow

Oh shit. I just looked at the box score. I had no idea

Inb4 jinx

are the dodgers winning the eries?

and he's drinking like a fish

I feel like the Dodgers can't hit for shit until Utley makes an appearance

Roberts be like

>how the fuck kike not catch that
>fuck move him to right how could it get worse

I'll allow it b/c she's not wearing a Dodger hat, unlike all the trash hos posted in game one of the series

Belt le swing and miss on the high fastball man

It's pablo sandoval all over again

TRADE TURNER
(for Arenado)

inb4 dodgers get no hit and people blame it on AJ being traded

Inb4 Kershaw never pitches again b.c aj isn't there to catch him

who is this pitcher for the Dodgers? He's not good.

>ellis is 27
i assumed he was 30+ for sure

Rookie Grant Dayton. He'd be out of the inning if Turner caught that ball.

Is he? I figured he was like 34 or something near the end of his career

AJ would have hit 2 homeruns today

He was going to be gone at the end of the season anyways, only thing that I feel bad about is he's been grinding with the team for almost a decade and never got a ring and he might miss out on one this season

Fuck Pence better not be injured badly

AJ is 35, though I sometimes would mix him with Mark, who is 39

Veteran Johnny queto. wouldn't have taken that loss if turner didn't hit that home run.

>baseball it's a bunch of ifs

11 MORE OUTS UNTIL A NO HITTER

I've had 2.3 beers and I already feel drunk. I guess I don't drink enough or eat enough or weigh enough (120), down from like (145) in college

I'm just saying he's not pitching as bad as it looks. Cueto pitched a gem yesterday but got no help from his offense.

wew

He's not the only one to never get a ring...Doyers haven't won it since the year of my birth (the year of the DRAGON)

cheeky bunt single when lads

wheres chris taylor WHERES MY CUTEY CHRIS TAYLOR

When Andrew Toles pinch hits

LOL Jesse Chavez I remember him being shitty on the A's and now he's old and shitty and no longer starting

>weighing like a bitch

Just got my ESPN No hitter alert, so leadoff double confirmed

>lives in Riverside

If I was an MLB player I would not live in Riverside.

you better be 4'11" if you weighing 120

I'm 5'5 (and a half)