1) cunt

1) cunt
2) What do you use trees for where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyHjtwD5eWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making paper

this and hanging hammocks
youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyHjtwD5eWU

we don't have trees

well thanks for the boner

How does one find this a desirable trait in a partner?

Hanging ourselves from

Is she wearing nothing except panties for bottom wear?

Yes, just a long shirt

i want to plug her urethra if you know what i am sayin

Such a degenerate shouldn't be allowed to be so cute

>You will never be that tree

Juice

>COK
what does this mean

juice

1. Cuba del Norte/Nueve Israel (aka Broward County)
2. Some cute, "pure" religious girl I knew started making out with a tree at Ultra, it was fucking hilarious. You can find the video on youtube.

birch tree cok

I didn't know birch trees could be juiced.
Thnks. Does it taste good?

*Nueva Israel

It's not just a meme, either. We have more jews than anywhere else on earth except Israel itself. It's like 40% Cuban, 30% jew, 20% regular white, and 10% blacks in east Miramar. Our country produced Bella Thorne AND Ariana Grande. We are a fucked up place.

it's birch soda

*our county produced

apologies, like most people from broward, i spend most of my time drunk

like sweet water

Have you ever wondered to yourself, "how does South Florida support a hockey team?", "where do those spoiled rich kids driving lambos on I-95 come from?", "where do the rich people live if Florida is objectively kind of poor and dumb", then look no further than Broward!

We are the anus of the West, the final stage of western culture, something that all other westerners should fear. A society dominated by Jews, where the people speak Spanish, where all the crime is done by blacks against whites, where the homes are cookie-cutter suburban developments, where the most popular sports teams are he Pats, Yankees, and Jets.....don't be like us. Learn from our failure. Nuke us. Save yourselves.

Watersports is the patrician man's fetish