A Girl is Indestructible

Let me get this straight D&D...

>Somehow Arya has made it to the traveling theatre and still has more than a litre of blood in her
>Arya does not contract sepsis
>Arya's wounds are not infected in any way
>Arya's Gastric tract healed completely in a few days due to rest
>Arya is not malnourished in any way due to damage to the Gastric tract
>Arya can run and jump immediately after recovery
>she doesn't break any bones during her falls

Seriously... is Arya indestructible? Her bones must be made of fucking Adamantium or something, to say nothing of the ability of her internal organs to heal.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST3KMantra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we get it the storyline was shit

>Wound in the gut
>Easily survivable
I'm not even kidding when I say most of your vital organs are there.

>watching dragonshit
>ever

Wew lad.

ONE HUMAN RACE

Maybe waif, being the master assassin she is, missed any vitals to make her suffer.

i think it's genius.

make a story about people dying and then slowly get into the meta realm by killing the story's enjoyablity itself.

>meta

Heh heh, friend, you mean like Too Many Cooks? That is, like, soooo avant-garde! All my friends and I laugh and say, "that's so META!"

>Complaining about lack of realism on a tv show with dragons.

> Watch a show about dragons and zombies
> complain about quick healing wounds

Didn't the person who stabbed her completely change her face right before she did it? How did she do that? Thats how fucking stupid you sound there are people who come back to life and all kinds of magic and you take this part that seriously? I find it hard to believe you are over 15

people have been stabbed on the show in the stomach and died within minutes

fucking Khal Drogo died of an infected cut

there's this thing called internal consistency

It's almost as if some people expect storytelling to be internally consistent or something

see
just for emphasis

Eat my thicc, longg, Raw ass, dicc Whiteboi

Then you should probably watch a good show

arya's lucky
maybe it's average writing
maybe it's a way to have an exciting story with some action continue for entertainments sake

it's magic
i don't gotta explain shit

It's crap writing.

>AVERAGE writing
user...

First and foremost, I want everyone that actually believed that dumb personality disorder about Arya and Waif to admit to take a moment and either admit they're dumb for buying into a theory from would-be bloggers that tried to nourish a weak based theory from a reddit poster, and/or admit maybe they should read the books first before shitposting its ill merited validity.

In one episode, the theory came to life with weak nit pickings of the show's details, and then in one episode we get an immediate refuting of it.

But please, carry on complaining about stupid show details like dual wielding and 'oh no she can't possibly still be a live' and whatever else i needed to fuel this show's awesomeness.

Complain as much as you like. It's no different than a stupid girlfriend that bitches about her uncontrollabe bf, but still can't manage to leave.

This show is the best thing ever, and everyone in here is lining up to whore out for it like a band of groupies.

With that, I say goodnight. I'll shitpost with you bitches on the morrow.

>there's this thing called internal consistency

ER resident here. I've seen someone die from complications due to an infected ingrown nail. I've seen someone survive a GSW to the head.

It's a crapshoot, man.

I've decided I wouldn't ever watch any more of it because of what happened with Arya.
She should be dead period.

You'll continue to watch it. If there was ever a point to stop watching it would have been in the middle of season 5, and here you are.

You'll continue to watch it. You know you will. We're all whores. This is group therapy.

People have survived much worse in real life though...

She was stabbed on the lower left, not as bad as the upper abdomen and it appears the knife luckily did not not puncture her intestine

how do you saw intestines back together in the middle ages? How do you avoid infection?? it's bullshit

My dad was shot in the stomach
If he was still alive he'd slap your little smartass head

but that's the thing I am saying, obviously her intestines remained intact

Who said her intestines were hanging out or managed to become severed?

Before you jump to hasty conclusions like all the other shitposters, try to consider the possibility that there was a chance of keep Arya's wounds from being fatal, you fucking mongoloid,

>kill girl but don't make her suffer
>stabs her in the gut a very painful wound to die from
>missing all important organs
>doesnt end up killing her
>makes her suffer
worst assassin ever

>just said it probably didn't puncture
>how do you avoid infection
good immune system

oh I see you're trolling me xD 8/8

One could say after grazing but still cutting her stomach, not puncturing anything or slitting her open, the whole stretching her back while pulling on her would spread her intestines so as to avoid less of a chance of puncture.

But you know, you and i, we always fall under the same trap of responding to shitposters to try and explain something simple to a legion of mindless drooling key punchers. Maybe we're becoming dumber than them.

See what I mean?

I hate what GoT has become. I don't care what Sup Forums says, seasons 1-3 were Elder God-tier as fuck. After that it shat the bed over and over again.

completely forgot about season four? nigga you must be trollin

>watching a shit show about plebs made by plebs for plebs
you lost your right to complain long ago

Season 4 was the beginning of everything wrong with GoT now, though.

The biggest dip was season 5. The others were great, and this season is fantastic. You're a piece of membrane.

>Implying dragons weren't real up to the AD's.
>Implying Dinosaurs are older than 6000's years
>Implying the earth isn't flat
wew

It's her Stark wolf healing factor. it's something only booksfags are aware of because the show skips over so much shit.

I never said that 4 was worse than 5 or 6, I just said that 4 was the beginning of a lot of the problems brought about in 5 and 6. 4 does not sit among 1-3, but it's still pretty good sure.

it's called plot armor, user

>He was shot in the leg avoiding the major arteries, not as bad as being shot right in the heart
>Fuck you I know someone who died from being shot in the leg

Now, now. "Hardhome" was a pretty based episode tbqh family.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST3KMantra

nope, I'm a doctor, your brain, heart and lungs are not in your stomach

If you're saying what I think you are, then one could argue it started to get bad just a tiny bit between three and four.

Because the true deviation started when LSH was forgotten. Sure, minor details here and there will always be left out from books to show/movie.

But that little detail forced several characters to be shifted around in the show, and affected other major storylines in positive and negative ways.. So...

>Arya is LITERALLLY holding her personal sword that Jaqen told her to throw away a year ago
>Finally...you have become No Oneā„¢.
W H A T

H

A

T

>30m zombie fight for filler
>based

You just have to find something to bitch about? It's just not even worth it anymore. Just keep bitching. You're still gonna watch the show. So who fucking cares.

No one in Khal Drogo's entire poo tribe knew anything about Medicine. The Witch gave him an ointment that would make the wound itch so he would scratch at it, causing infection and killing him.

The actress knew about Medicine and stitching wounds.

>people thinking arya part was the worst part
>not the random uber loyalty of the soldiers under edmure and not Blackfish
I mean, what the fuck, even the most loyal of bannermen would have to take a moment to realize the dude we just saw near-executed is trying to get in the base they're so adamantly defending PLUS the fact they all just said "yea okay, guess we do disarm ourselves, what could go wrong?!"

Northerners honor their loyalties.

BESIDES THAT, I'M SURE IF SOMONE IN ALL OF WESTEROS COULD STOP STANNIS'S MINI SACRIFICE FROM SPREADING GRAYSCALE ALL OVER HER BODY, SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT KEEPING A GUT STAB FROM BEING FATAL!

FFS CAPS

dude, they know the defense is hopeless
blackfish may be an honorable old man who wants a good death but that doesn't mean all the grunts do too

Lol! We are all one race, the *human race!

*excludes Abos and sub-Saharan nigger Africans

how come her an jesus guy didnt fuck at the end.

you know they wanted to

i've already masturbated to it

Unless its against their interests.

for 2 years, drawn out, yea, it'd be shit. But BFish knew that he had more time to kill than the Lannisters had to commit

I was trying to figure out how she was going to get out of this. I kept coming up with more and more ellaborate schemes the writers would use, finally choosing a few theories that seemed the most plausible. After all that work she just had to lay in a bed for a few days... almost dropped.

I-is that another p-plothole?

did anybody else cringe at that chase scene? it's like, we get it, you're a fucking "le sick faceless man assassin," you dont have to look at shit from under your brow with your head tilted down and run with your arms pumping and palms perfectly held out like the terminator - straight up one the most autistic things i've ever seen in a show, holy shit

>arya goes from being left handed, extremely defensive, and protected
>to walking around the city unarmed, trusting everyone, and being right handed
>switches back to left handed, but trusts a stage actor she was just charged with killing
D&D were clearly gunning for something else, than realized it required to much thinking, and ditched it

I'm glad you're someone else that doesn't get paid to critique film or shows.

>blackfish dies off camera
>waif dies off camera

they are really pinching pennies this year

I bet you're a bad doctor.

>GoT breaks boundaries, they said
>plot armor doesn't exist, they said

>arya goes from being left handed, extremely defensive, and protected

k

>>to walking around the city unarmed, trusting everyone, and being right handed

Ever meet someone that writes with their right hand, functions with basic day to day life shit right handed, but is left handed in sports, and skates goofy footed? *shrug*

>switches back to left handed, but trusts a stage actor she was just charged with killing

Being sensible about her intuition, and still being very much a stark.

Please, find more mindless shit to bitch about.

Season 4, particularly the end of season 4 was the beginning of the shit writing spree. The end of Season 4 had me worried, and Season 5 and Season 6 have been the realization of all my worst fears. In fact this shit has gotten worse than I ever imagined.

Didn't you pay attention? The actress was a domestic abuser and had learnt everything there is to know about stitching wounds up to hide it. Duh.

>Blackfish goes from legendary warrior to bumbling old man with a metal stick
>arya walks into the fucking house of the faceless men, a organization of assassins, and gets the drop on Jaq'en

so are you trying to whiteknight or you agreeing with me or what, no need to be a passive aggressive faggot on an anonymous board - spit it out so i can call you a gay nigger and end it at that, it was bad acting and anybody that """critiques"""" HBO weekly tv shows probably writes for buzzfeed

Nah I thought the same thing. She's supposed to be this super skilled assassin but she's running through town like a spastic.

book arya:

>plans the assassination of a ship regular insurance broker who is neither excessively fair or foul, just a regular man who """"may"""" have cheated on one of his clients
>she struggles with it for a day before killing his ass with no regrets

show arya:

>decides to become friends with the oh so noble actress for literally no reason

thanks d&d

Thank you for proving my point.

In a world full of dragons, faceless men, sorcerers, dudes that come back from the dead, night kings, literal zombie armies, giants, fairies, and a fuckton of other shit--

a little girl gets stabbed in the stomach a few times and doesn't instantaneously die.

And for SOME REASON, this is the one thing that upsets all of the neckbeards on this board.

The Mountain got his shit fucked up and completely eviscerated earlier, and now he's murdering people for Cersei.

This show requires a suspension of disbelief.
Leave your logic at the door. You are at the mercy of whatever rules the writers establish.

These little details don't matter. All that matters is that she bested the Waif, took what she needed from the Faceless Men, and is prepared to take her life into her own hands. The rest is filler-- entertainment.

Deal with it.

Excerpt of Arya during the 'play' released, it's possible the scenes that followed are in the book as well when it comes out.

Calm your tits.

thanks for not actually having a point because you don't actually have an argument, and have to resort to acting like a pretentious cunt on a got thread

I want to lick your balls. This nigga right here.

No

>The Witch gave him an ointment that would make the wound itch so he would scratch at it, causing infection and killing him.

What. No. The itching means it's healing. Even if she was poisoning him it took the appearance of regular medicine. What fucked him up was him drinking 24/7, lowering his immune system's ability to fight infection, and getting rid of the medicinal wrap to slather fucking MUD on there instead, because the mud was cool and stopped the itching.

Like all the retards in RL who kill or cripple themselves by drinking when they've got a bad injury, either ignoring the medicine or mixing the two.

Braavos might as well just be a "sort've venetian, sort've white/wop" area in Assassin's Creed. What type of brain dead population do you have to have completely ignore a blood smattered girl smash into people with another girl sprinting behind her with a knife? I get the GOT universe is supposed to be like a middle schooler's edgy fantasy but there's a point of absurdity.

>Tullys
>northerners

>The Mountain got his shit fucked up and completely eviscerated earlier, and now he's murdering people for Cersei.
a dude that practices banned arts worked hard to put him back together. With Arya it was just "I'm good at this because I am". They worked harder with one story. I'll let you choose.

well, my lungs aren't

how about arya just shows up at the bastardbowl and kills everyone?
>lol just leave your logic at the door m8 XDD it's a fantasy show
you're a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about

>>Blackfish goes from legendary warrior to bumbling old man with a metal stick
When did this happen?

>a organization of assassins

It's only one assassin now that Arya killed the Waif.

They clearly work like Siths in the show.

>neckbeards

"HURR IF YOU DUN AGREE WIF ME UR UGLY :("

>be me
>a merchant in Braavos
>selling fresh fruit
>some girl tumbles all over my wares
>all my wares are now rolling down the steps of Braavos
>valar motherfuckers
>girl looks like she's bleeding from the gut
>some psycho bitch seems to be chasing her
>fuck it, I'm picking up my damn pears
>such is life in Braavos

Dave, you really need to stop posting. you're not fixing anything.

The point I was making is that you're another mindless cunt with no real sense of depth or cognitive ability to grasp the fucking show even without the attachment it has to the books. Just another casual shit poster that has to find anything and everything it can to gripe about in a desperate attempt to separate yourself from the larger majority that undoubtedly agrees this is, if not the best show, the best one out right now.

The insignificant shit you're bringing to light just shows the limited amount of critical thinking you're capable of to even find something critique-worthy in the poor efforts of a few 'haha, that was a clever stab, this guy is kinda funny' comments from an anonymous audience.

The real shit bag here sir, is you. Please, I can't wait for next week to fish through the garbage of empty criticism where yours will no doubt on the same piece of toilet paper and flushed out and the others roll their eyes and waste their time responding to your child-like bitching.

Sit the fuck down on a splintered chair and catch and infection.

Stop excusing terrible writing because its fantasy. The fact that people are upset about it is a testament to how it is bad.

There could have been way better writing within the fantasy to get Arya out of the situation she was in, but we got this.

Admit it, if she wasn't a main character and she was a random soldier in a battle WITH ARMOR on fighting that person stabbed that way would never get up in the battle. It's just dumb, it breaks the immersion especially when other characters have died from less than that.

I disagree.

starks breh B)

Yes

speaking of this, where the fuck are the guards? I get everybody may be scared of "faceless man" business but even as just background wallpaper there have been literally no signs of any sort of law or order in this shitty dirty street city

Sweet boy, tell me how much of a good writer Robert Jordan is.

You mother fucker, that's too far

>>>/reddit/

you actually had me arguing with you for a bit, but you're straight up just baiting and acting autistic on purpose now and it's obvious

Clegane survived a worse fate, why can't she be inmortal too?