Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/lil-ugly-mane-1
youtube.com/watch?v=keGgthWiMIs
mega.nz/#!Rw4zHJQJ!RcqXMV3cfZWyFb2dltfB3jrtiX9ErZvj0F-ZYt0xEq8
datpizz.com/lil-ugly-mane-discography/
youtube.com/watch?v=JjhNqykmH18
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/droughter_across_f1/droughter___across/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure Travis has cracked. Holy fuck.

I'm only on the first track but I can already tell this is gonna be even more all over the place than Third Side of Tape.

It's pretty much a noise album

Just saw it. Looks like this is old stuff he's recorded throughout the years. A more avant-garde Third Side of Tape. A lot of experimental stuff in the vein of some of the stuff on side three of Third Side of Tape. In fact, one of the tracks in Majesty of Disease Side A appears on Third Side of Tape.

Gonna have to give the whole thing a listen,'cus I really liked some of the weirder stuff on Third Side of Tape.

Yeah I'm obviously not through it yet but listening to bits and pieces it's all over the place. Noise, musique concrete, punk, black metal, field recordings....good lord

God bless you, Travis Miller

haha what is this guy doing

Unloading the archives, bub. Some of this stuff has to be pretty old.

Track 3 is like some kind of synth black metal noise shit.

I know, right? It's pretty sick, t b h

that's a lot of what his 3 sided tape project was though. just curious when this is from.

guy definitely records a lot of music

I assumed that all of his archived shit was released in the Three Sided tapes but I guess there is a lot more...

I know. I'm hoping there's even more. I know that you can find a bunch of his other aliases on Bandcamp and Soulseek.

His RYM page has a lot of aliases listed, each of which only has a few releases each, so it makes sense that those projects would have more material stored away somewhere.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/lil-ugly-mane-1
A lot of the aliases listed here can be located if you just look them up on Bandcamp, which is pretty neat, if you want even more Ugly goodness.

Holy fuck how did I not even notice he had all of those projects? Thanks man now I'm gonna dig

someone should update this but it's a good start for people asking stuff about his other aliases

This guy hasn't put out a worthwhile project since MTI. Will never top it. Sad!

>what is Uneven Compromise

When does it unironically become okay to call Travis Miller a genius?

When artists start releasing all of their shitty random tracks, they are usually going to kill themselves soon.

LUM will die before the end of 2017.

yeah no thanks. he should just off himself already. I feel awful for even saying that but I'm not going to just lie anymore to be nice. he has gone too far.

>I don't wanna be a person who lies on a anonymous Peruvian turkey-stuffing board

anyone got a mega link yet?

I'm about halfway through. This is a damn good comp, don't know what you're on about.

This is fucking comprehensive

This is hilarious

Morality, man

I wasn't rating the quality of the music. I'm just saying that when an artist puts out multiple albums in a week or so, he is showing all his unreleased stuff to the world and preparing to die.

yooo I never knew about this

>gone too far
What the fuck are you on about?

hell be fine

Travis himself said he couldn't get help because he *wasn't* suicidal

He's always had weird ass descriptions like that

kill yourself m8

Man, I can't even find some of this stuff on Google, like the Honor To The Wolves album, and his stuff with The Legacy

A bad album

MTI is literally the only good album he made. There's no shitty filler noise tracks. It is all solid, beginning to end. Fuck you, you cannot argue with me

it literally starts with a noise track

First of all, there are actually noise tracks on there.
Second, you have shit taste.

>what is the first track of MTI

THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION
TO UGLY MANE

are you talking about the less than 2 minute soundscape between the parts where he raps? Do you not take your ADD meds?

I always skip the first track, so I forget it exists, but my point remains

OK
K

what the FUCK did he mean by this tagging?

You would have been better off pointing out it was bait or something ffs

Also, I can't wait til he goes even more nuts and kills himself so I can sell my MTI record

It's not bait though. Why would I waste my time listening to abrasive bullshit noise when there are actual great songs on that album

youtube.com/watch?v=keGgthWiMIs

mega.nz/#!Rw4zHJQJ!RcqXMV3cfZWyFb2dltfB3jrtiX9ErZvj0F-ZYt0xEq8

have fun

datpizz.com/lil-ugly-mane-discography/

I found this. Got links to mega archives for what looks like everything he's done (that isn't missing). Including this new album.

Because it's part of the work that is the album and actually impacts the character of it, do you still buy singles on itunes?

he's not going to off himself. he's already made it pretty clear that he's actually scared of death itself and what happens after in one of his recent posts, he's not suicidal. He's obviously just dealing with some past trauma. Listen to his newest shit.

Oh, did you fall for the "have to listen to an entire album" meme? God I feel fucking sorry for you

Same guy

I just saw this, and damn, the stuff under the Seidhr alias goes back to 2005.

I never really thought about it much, but according to RYM, Travis is 32-33 years old. At least, that's what it says on the Lil Ugly Mane page, so it might be some weird lore thing. We all know how much Travis likes throwing everyone off.

Why not pair with some kats & become.. Roxy Music part deux. Lord knows the world needs it.

>first track of MTI

bump

lemme see ya bounce, girl

true pimpin

so is this the three sided tape collection thing he was talking about because the first track is just him calling roses department store like he did on vol 2 of the tapes

youtube.com/watch?v=JjhNqykmH18

weak bait

Almost through it.

Good harsh noise comp with some weird field recordings, black metal, and even post-punk thrown in for good measure.

I'd give it 3.5/5

its a shitty noise album. head back to hiphopheads teenager

This man is possibly more than.

Nigga, I want him to transcend.

The American Nicolas Jaar, if you will.

Have fun wasting your time, listening through mediocre songs to get to the ones you actually want to listen to.

it's just a bunch of unreleased old noise stuff I guess

The Seidhr tracks are pretty dope

Agreed. It sounds like some kinda weird synth-metal, but its still punishing as hell

Lo-fi synth black metal. Fucking dope.

"Cavern Crawl" has been released before on a cassette: rateyourmusic.com/release/album/droughter_across_f1/droughter___across/

I love that he's releasing all this archival material. Hope there's more on the way.

so why not just skip the noise tracks on the other albums then?

both are just compilations of old material you fuckin idiot

you know you can go to shows and gets tapes of shit like this for like $3 right

like this aint groundbreaking shit

this board doesnt know dick about underground music and the culture around it and whenever youre exposed to it its like you saw a fuckin unicorn

>ITT: TND autists and hypebeast fuccbois discover noise music

I love a lotta dude's work but these threads are always cringe as fuck

>project

it was a fucking comp dude jesus

all of this has been released on cassette

it's literally an album of tape rips

Meh

This guy goes to shows

big thanks

He will shoot up a mall soon.
You just know it.

ITS NOISE YES!!!!