POST GOOD MUSIC TO LISTEN TO ON LSD

My friends and I are dropping acid tomorrow, we need some cool music. Post your best stuff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ae5ckJTB5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=g1klpKy_3hY
youtube.com/watch?v=CObZMlzlkBE
youtube.com/watch?v=wzogaKqPZQs
youtube.com/watch?v=t2wjCX81CHM
kaironirse.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KJ2fsC7Szk
youtube.com/watch?v=lM6jLAxICao
youtube.com/watch?v=fWRISvgAygU
youtube.com/watch?v=8c3L0bqUnao
youtube.com/watch?v=8bX275Crxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc
youtube.com/watch?v=9InPqGbxIgM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=McVsdrmALWY&list=PLMyISeb_-K_iBp8XjbT0lQ4HODUr6YnYG
youtube.com/watch?v=OKEwIeMyqs4
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=FMl8eZoudJE
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=XfqLMIs7-qQ
iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mule, Kenny Burrel

youtube.com/watch?v=ae5ckJTB5o8

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

youtube.com/watch?v=g1klpKy_3hY
youtube.com/watch?v=CObZMlzlkBE
youtube.com/watch?v=wzogaKqPZQs

Have a safe trip.

Disco Inferno and Spacemen 3

Thanks to you and the others who posted so far. Will def check these out. Also any good advice for a good trip with 4 people (2 are doing shrooms) and I'm debating on doing 5 tabs or 2, I have done 3 before. Any advice?

don't stay inside the whole time. enjoy the sun, and nature.

DUDE

I can confirm this Also listen to Pet Sounds

Well, the problem is we live in Canada and it's still winter so it's not that warm and you can't really see much of nature, plus if we went out we'd want to come back in fast and of course there's the risk of making a fool of ourselves out in public.

Any other ideas? We do have some cool lights, weed, some snacks, some mindfuck movies and psychedelic music...but there's gotta be more to do.... Def gonna trip in the summer next time

never tripped in the winter but i would go for a little walk when it hits. i can't stand being inside when im tripping, feels like i can't breath. but maybe that's just me.

I feel you on that, I had that a bit with shrooms and definitely on acid. Although sometimes when I go out, I just wanna be back if I get paranoid/start having a bad trp it depends desu

Can confirm that I tripped in winter (well, more like the really cold spring) and going outside sucked. It was cold, the sun was bright and oppressive, every social interaction was a nightmare, etc. Granted this was also on my ugly college campus and I hated college from the get, so if you're somewhere you don't hate I would still suggest TRY going outside and then go back in if you're not """""feeelin it""""""""
Can also confirm Pet Sounds, although it's obvious, but it was the best/one of the few good parts of doing acid for me
I recommend drawing, and also playing guitar if you play guitar, OP

yeah i get you. luckily i live in a super secluded area so i can avoid people and just be comfy in nature. i feel like if i was around people in public, i'd just wanna be inside. also, everytime i trip, i listen to this. always A+.

have fun man, be safe

DUDE DRUGS R SO KUL AM I RITE

Makes sense, I suppose laying in a forrest while wearing a heavy coat for a bit while playing music doesnt sound too bad, may try it.

Also yeah I love Pet Sounds is great and I wish I played guitar I need to learn, my ass is so lazy though haha. I always love playing The Mollusk and Tame Impala, but I need more.

Yeah man, great album btw will have to play while tripping if I remember. I have all these playlists and usually just get too high and forget lmao and where I live it's sort of in a small town so where my house is, it's not very busy but if I walk into town there's definitely some people.

and thanks.

No it's fun though, I recommend opening your mind you will learn a lot my friend. :) Being uptight gets old ya know?

what album is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2wjCX81CHM

Candy claws, and Kairon IRSE's new album or old one really
kaironirse.bandcamp.com/

Same, Transitional Bird destroys me

I listened to a bunch of stuff, but memorable stuff list
>Led Zepplin
>Frank Zappa
>Chance The Rapper
>Kid Cudi
>Neil Young
>The Beatles
>Jimi Hendrix
>Lynard Skynard
>Simon and Garfunkel
>Steve Miller Band
>Elton John

Think thats it.
Next trip will listen to same playlist cuz I have never finished it and Sinatra, Grateful Dead, Sublime, and Nirvana on LSD sounds like a fun time.

>No it's fun though, I recommend opening your mind you will learn a lot my friend. :) Being uptight gets old ya know?
I think I'd pass, but thanks for the offer, friend :^)

Forgot to mention will be adding Black Flag and Classical music to mix.
Also, Cudi and Chance I listened to with bro before we split for a bit for some time to ourselves to just figure shit out and savor the trip.

Decent list though I personally wouldn't add Black Flag cause even though they're good when I'm drunk or chilling, I find metal/loud/too trippy/experimental music a bit intense when tripping.

i just want to tap into my primal side ya feel? Idk, all my stuff is too chill on my list

I feel you, most all mine is too. I might try something a bit more intense but sometimes you have to listen to what you want IMO unless you're looking for an existential experience. Bad trips are no joke though. Idk if anyone here has had one but I had a friend completely strip naked, piss on the floor and try and kept whipping out his dick and singing disney songs and it was scary. He also ran out of the house and was almost arrested. Be careful out there.

just smoke weed

listen to the dead and phish. Thats the best possible stuff for tripping

I do everyday but it gets old senpai. It's fun to experiment with new stuff once in a while. (Not hard shit tho fuck dat, psychs are fine. I still wanna try DMT and molly some day)

DUDE

I enjoy it when I'm not tripping so hard but I like something comfy and familiar when its a really intense peak

melt your brain with florian hecker youtube.com/watch?v=7KJ2fsC7Szk

Music that you like

why are you mad

ananda shakar is pretty good

Frankie Feedler

because you are a degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=lM6jLAxICao
for me. although psychedelics are almost entirely your own experience and what you want to hear at the time

a mix of:
- stuff you already like
- stuff you haven't heard yet
- stuff from the 1960s

For me, that was:
- Death Grips (fucking awesome)
- whatever my friends put on
- Beach Boys

never taken LSD, but I imagine chillstep would probably be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWRISvgAygU

chill out lmao, why are you so upset user? were young and just having fun

youtube.com/watch?v=8c3L0bqUnao

would be awful and bland

I really enjoyed The Stooges on acid. Specifically Fun House.

The 3 stooges?

Watch the 3 stooges on acid is pretty fun. Just incase you're not joking youtube.com/watch?v=8bX275Crxxc

How is Tyler The Creator or Eminem while trippIng? And what is acid like? Scary? Should I do it? Will it cure depression?

my best acid experiences -
Led Zeppelin I and II, and Physical Graffiti
Panda Bear - Person Pitch
Rush - 2112
Flatbush Zombies - BetterOffDEAD

I think the LZ albums will be great for a group. Heartbreaker, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, and How Many More Times will knock you on your ass. I'd definitely stick to the more mainstream stuff if that's what your friends like. The idea is to experience a connection you'll never feel otherwise - don't get in the way by playing obscure shit that takes prior knowledge to listen to.

It won't hurt to try but if you think at all you'll have a bad trip don't do it until you're secure enough. If you use other drugs such as alcohol or weed, I'd have that on standby to help familiarize yourself with the feeling.

Whenever I take acid, my inner monologue turns into a stoner surfer bro and everything is AWESOME! Whoaaaaaaa. I'd try to avoid Em and Tyler because they have a tendency to get dark - wait until you're more experienced with tripping before you start delving into that stuff. Listen to stuff you know will put you in a good mood, or stuff you listen to when you're drunk. It really does change the way you listen to music forever - it will clue you in to the level that these insanely talented musicians operate on.

you're disgusting

Thanks for responding, man! I think I will do it soon. I will stick to happy stuff, like Arcade Fire and maybe Grateful Dead and Camel. Any other drugs you recommend doing btw? I Generally just smoke weed ocassionally and sometimes drink and smoke

FUCK YES. When I'm tripping on acid I actually feel connected to Lightning Bolt's music, like they mimic the internal energy that I irradiate on psychs. It's like their music was made specifically for the psychedelic mindset.

I'd also recommend Hella's "There's No 666 In Outer Space" and any The Mars Volta album (if you enjoy their style)

This is somewhat irrelevant, but this thread made me remember when I was tripping with my gf and her friends and they all wanted to listen to fuckin Die Antwoord. I was trying my hardest to not be a dick and just get up and leave cause it was ruining my vibe.

kek I don't blame you user, who plays die antwood when tripping? lmao, feel free to tell any other good trip stories you have, my last trip involved one of my friends shitting his pants, not speaking english and then calling an ambulance so we booked it out of there, last I heard he was doing ok tho but he was weird

I heard all three of these for the first time during various acid trips. They are all cemented as some of my favorite albums. Maybe a coincidence or maybe drugs I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ1yFhjRnNc

youtube.com/watch?v=9InPqGbxIgM&t

youtube.com/watch?v=McVsdrmALWY&list=PLMyISeb_-K_iBp8XjbT0lQ4HODUr6YnYG

i feel that man. That's why in a way solo tripping is so much more fun, you get to make the experience entirely your own. But math rock in general is the shit while tripping
youtube.com/watch?v=OKEwIeMyqs4

Bad music when you're tripping is so stressful. I took some acid with some friends last week and one of them puts THIS shit youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w on because he's an ironic good ol' Southern boy who fuckin' loves the SOUTH and AMERICA (but refuses to work or do anything productive to contribute to society) while the other friend was trying to play my keyboard along to the music and kept turning around to see if I was laughing or approving of what he was doing. I lost my mind after a minute or two and had to leave for a bit. What a nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMl8eZoudJE

2112 for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
i stopped taking acid because it was too intense for me, but my one regret is that i never listened to this song while i tripped

i tripped on new years and this old dude who was at the party for some reason kept wanting to play some throwaway pink floyd medley even though it was boring as shit

Get out of here old man. This probably isn't what you meant but this is what it made me think of

youtube.com/watch?v=XfqLMIs7-qQ

that's not too far off from it. Not entirely related but I'm never that interested in listening to psych music from the 60s and 70s while tripping. I know it was supposed to be the heyday of it or whatever, but it just seems so boring and cliche at this point. There are more interesting things to listen to rather than having a stereotypical trip

Eh, I personally disagree. tripping alone CAN be chill and sorta fun if you can call people and are in a cool house but it can also get uncomfortable and sometimes i wanna do fun stuff with others

That sounds fucking terrible. You need better friends.

It's always intense at first, thats why you smoke a lot of weed and trip once in a while and should be fine if ur not too mentally fucked tbqh

The original is classic tho

Fair enough, some is great tho but whatever do you bro

I'm What would you recommend? I'm not entirely against it but it seems like the whole "Seinfeld is boring" type effect

Mushrooms are fun too but they're a very emotional experience compared to acid. Other than psychedelics, I'd recommend staying away from everything else.

Haha at least one of your mates was just fucking with you, but people that willingly put on music they know no one else likes can shove their tunes up their ass.

Yeah I specifically recall we were watching their music videos because "Woah man that's so trippy and weird". Which I don't mind sometimes when the music isn't too grating (I guess I just have picky personal taste).

I agree with this guy
For me, and math, prog, psych or noise rock really hits the spot when I'm tripping. Especially shit that's really raucous yet also kinda danceable.

Early Floyd, Sgt-Pepper era Beatles, late Beach Boys, Camel, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Ween, Cake are all cool IMO

Fair enough, that was the plan. I do want to maybe try DMT too desu but its hard to find and any thoughts on MDMA? I've heard it makes you feel good but its risky, i also did DXM but besides slight euphoria/disassociation i felt nothing

if ur gonna trip go here, its a fun timewaster: iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/

Nah they're usually good guys. We normally just get drunk and have a great time. I just can't trip with anyone I decided. I prefer my own company 90% of the time even when I'm not on psychedelics.

Agreed. I was at my friend's house maybe a month ago when her boyfriend and his buddies all took acid. They listened to RHCP and watched the newer Alice in Wonderland movies and I thought it was so fucking stupid. I feel a little pretentious saying it but it's so contrived. Have a damn conversation at least.

Not the same guy butMDMA is fun but not at all a psychedelic. You can combine it with acid with both in low doses and have an insanely good trip if you want to

Yeah I angrily made him turn it off when I came back and he was still cranking it. We agree on a lot of music but I've never been one to ironically enjoy any type of music. We listened to Longmont Potion Castle and watched redneck hunting videos on youtube afterwards and that was actually a fucking great idea that I never would have thought of.

Lol glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. But yeah I feel like taking acid just to watch a movie and go "woah so trippy bruv" is lame as shit. I mean everyone's trip is their own but I'd much rather talk to someone or try to think at least a little

Can you druggie degenerates stop shitting up the board?

Oh interesting. I guess things just didn't mesh then eh? Sometimes that happens on trips. I also find I prefer to be alone or just with a really good friend. I have tripped with a group and it was a bit crazy though fun at times.

And yeah having talks is great, I always get deep for a while.

How low of a dose are we talking? I might try that. What are the effects? I hear about it a lot.

Well, everyone is different. Some trippy/psychedelic stuff is pretty cool on its own and of course seeing it on acid makes it even more interesting for some, but I can see how it might be a bit much for some or if they're not into it whatever.

Could you straight edge whiny autists stop complaining because you're jealous some people actually have fun on weekends instead of typing angrily on a keyboard 24/7 and being too scared to socialize

Psychs are the only non-degenerate substances around mate.

For candyflipping I've only taken like 150 ug of acid and like 100 mg of MDMA. But I wouldn't take the molly until like 3-4 hours into it. Coming down on MDMA is not fun while tripping

I like watching stressful stuff actually. It scares me and is exciting. Spending two hours of your trip watching something with nice cinematography and some meaning to it is different than watching shitty Tim Burton movies. My last three acid movies were The Master, Suspiria, and The Lobster. All were amazing.

What are the combined effects? What was it like? Is it worth combining? Is there any risks? How is comining acid and shrooms? I've heard thats good too

oh well I can see that. I'm referring more to the people who watch stuff like The Wizard of Oz or something.

>haha dude it's just fun lol look at me I'm a hedonistic twat and proud of it, u just jelly cause you dont need narcotics to fill empty void in your life
every drug is degenerate, including cigarettes

Well, I can't handle that shit personally. Even just trying to watch Rick and morty, I felt like my chest was gonna explode. Too much. I prefer chill stuff, maybe some whimsical stuff too but thats about it. I could barely handle Ween.

No, there's nothing wrong with weed, shrooms and acid. If you count alcohol, its okay here and there.

pretty much a very happy trip with an overwhelming body high. You'll get plenty of visuals despite the low LSD dose. Hippy-flipping (shrooms-MDMA) is pretty similar. Ive never tried mushrooms and acid at the same time so I can't really comment

>>haha dude it's just fun lol look at me I'm a hedonistic twat and proud of it, u just jelly cause you dont need narcotics to fill empty void in your life

More like sometimes some of us are bored and want to experiment with aspects of life out of curiosity and to learn about ourselves and our world. I think it can be a good experience if done not often. Try and open your mind, man. Yes, hard drugs are bad. But ganja and cid aint nothing wrong.

Oh, that is interesting. Sounds like a chill time. If I'm able to try it sometime I might in the future.

even if you think theyre degenerate why do you give a fuck what other people do

I personally hate cigarette smokers, weed smokers are barely tolerable, and people that say "I can't wake up without my morning cup of joe haha" piss me off. I don't like people that are dependent on anything they don't need to function. However psychedelics are actually useful psychiatric medicines that have been illegitimized by the fact that people can also enjoy themselves while taking them. I know you probably wont, but I implore you to do some more research into the history of psychedelics and perhaps learn why I don't like to group them in with other substances with the potential for abuse.

Fuck off dude. I work 50 hours a week, care for my sick grandmother 7 days a week, have a bunch of friends who don't do any drugs whatsoever, have several productive hobbies, and absolutely love losing my mind for a night once every other month or so when I have the next day off and don't have any responsibilities to worry about for a day or two. Everyone on this site acts like everything is so black and white when it helps them justify their unhealthy views.

>posting this on a primarily leftist hippy forum where most people smoke regularly and do psychs at least

K E K

Well don't be hypocritical, my friend. Just like psychedelic users can be cool, so can weed smokers. Not everyone is the worst. Some people just do things sometimes. Whatever who cares?

i'm curious as to how you feel about people who take antidepressants and the like because of you're comment:

>I don't like people that are dependent on anything they don't need to function

Not trying to attack you I just wanna know

I mainly meant the DUDE WEED LMAO culture. Sorry for getting worked up mate, just trying to get a point across. I only smoke a couple times a year (it gives me massive anxiety but it's ok sometimes) so yeah I'm a little hypocritical.

weed and coffee is fine in moderation IMO smoking is shit tho, psychs are ok in moderation too if you;re stable