youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shrek 1 soundtrack

Well in order to go swimming you should get a swimsuit

(I'm a sick fuck)

would anyone care about him if

1. he wasn't tim buckley's kid
2. he didn't die

grace is so middle of the road, im sorry guys. his hallelujah cover is good though

Not true, by the way.

he had one studio album. it has gone on to become very popular and highly acclaimed. what do you think?

>im a sick fuck

Yeah totally bro. Ur fucking wack.

so he literally has one album to his discography?.. nice trips btw

I'm a complete piece of shit

Oh great you're doing this kind of mental gymnastics
Well no one cares about you and you're a namefag, so deal with it.

grace

Looks like we gotta call backup for this one

>(I'm a sick fuck)
you ruined your own post bravo

He has a few official live releases and the demos for what would have been his second album. All of the stuff, especially the expanded Live at Sin-e, are pretty good. Grace is still the standout though,

nah, it's just not for you. i listened to this album on occaison for years before i really connected with it. i used to think it was just slightly off-kilter 90's alt rock that didn't have very many memorable melodies, along with melodramatic singing. mayb you always will think that.

to me it is a beautiful collection of well arranged covers and well written originals that all contain a lot of emotion. also somehow i didn't know he was tim buckley's son for years.

Grace

Live at Sin-e (Legacy Edition)
Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk
You & I

Everything after is bootlegs and demos. Shouldn't be too hard to find if you're really interested

How was You & I? I haven't given it a listen yet, but I read that it's just a bunch of covers and whatever. I guess they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for his stuff now.

live at sin-e is arguably his best release just because of the amount of music on it. 'be your husband' is easily one of his best recordings. but of course grace is a masterpiece and live albums can't really be compared to sudio albums so it will always be his definitive release.

It was ok, worth at least a listen
I'm pretty sure his mom is hoarding a bunch of unreleased material and will slowly trickle them out until she dies

I thought You & I was ok. It has some really good covers mixed with quite a few mediocre ones. And a live solo version of Grace that no one really needed to hear. But, Just Like a Woman, Calling You, Boy With The Thorn In His Side, and I Know It's Over are god tier though. Am a huge Smiths fan so I am biased a bit. Went through a short period when I listened to Jeff's version of I Know It's Over every day.

D R O P P E D

ughhhhh. i was always like suuuperrr attracted to him, i didnt know about this :((((

Well it hardly matters seeing how he's, you know, dead.

>(I'm a sick fuck)
Back to /r/music faggot

His album grace, then his album live at sin-e.
theres a blogspot website called therightearofnash which has a large abundance of live jeff bucley concerts if you're really a fan of his music

His voice is 10x better than his fathers

Tim was kinda shit anyway and Jeff's vocal performance on Grace (the song) beats everything his dad ever did

manlets are cute Tbh f.am

Google says paul is 5'11 so unless jeff if wearing fucking high heels I think this pictures proves otherwise.

He's probably standing on something.

he was a manlet m8, accept it

CHECKED

>1. he wasn't tim buckley's kid
is this true?

He is Tim Buckley's son.

Also had a relationship with Liz Fraser from the Cocteau Twins. They recorded a demo together. It's rough (and soppy) as fuck but a nice indication of what two of the greatest modern singers could have been like as a duo.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA

can you read?